- Lightly grease 8" square pan with non-stick spray.
- Melt margarine over low heat.
- Add chocolate and stir just until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetener and vanilla.
- Combine chocolate mixture with cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1" squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 26.5, Fat 2.4, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 2, Sodium 19, Carbohydrate 1, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.3, Protein 0.7
THE BEST SUGAR-FREE FUDGE
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place chocolate in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Pour evaporated milk into a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in sweetener, 1/2 cup at a time, until dissolved. Add vanilla extract. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Heat mixture in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 minutes total. Stir in walnuts.
- Spread chocolate mixture in the prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.7 calories, Carbohydrate 14.7 g, Cholesterol 8.5 mg, Fat 23.1 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 38.6 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
EASY SUGAR-FREE FUDGE
Provided by Brenda Bennett |Sugar-Free Mom
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add the chocolate chips and butter to a double boiler and cook over low heat until melted.
- Stir in confectioners, cream, vanilla extract and salt until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Taste and decide if you need more sweetness. Stir in optional walnuts if using.
- Spread batter into a parchment lined loaf pan.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 piece, Calories 123 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 13 mg, Sodium 45 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 2 g
SUGAR FREE FUDGE WITH STEVIA
- Put aluminum or plastic foil around an 8x8 pan with high rim. Butter foil and set pan aside. Combine water and stevia in a large saucepan. Put over medium heat and stir until stevia dissolves. Add in evaporated milk and clip candy thermometer to side of pan. Keep stirring until mixture boils and temperature reaches 235°F (113°C). Take the pan off the heat and stop stirring. Let mixture cool to 110°F (43°C), then stir in the grated chocolate until it melts. Beat the mixture with a wooden spoon or spatula until it thickens. When you start to hear popping noises (oxygen) while stirring, add in the nuts and stir until spread out evenly. Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate for several hours until fudge has hardened. Cut into 1 inch squares and serve at room temperature.
SUGAR-FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
I'm borderline diabetic, but this sugar-free fudge made with sugar substitute appeases my sweet tooth. -Kaye Hartley, Jacksonville, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 64 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Press into an 8-in. square dish lined with foil. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 38 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 22mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE
I love this recipe for fudge. Nice and creamy texture. I like to double up on the nuts to take away from the sweetness. This fudge recipe has always worked for me as long as I boil for exactly 10 minutes and beat for exactly 5.
Provided by Kath
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Grease an 8x8-inch pan.
- Bring brown sugar, evaporated milk, and butter to a boil in a large saucepan; boil mixture for exactly 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add confectioners' sugar. Beat fudge with an electric mixer on medium speed for exactly 5 minutes. Stir in walnuts. Spread fudge into the prepared pan and let cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82.4 calories, Carbohydrate 11.1 g, Cholesterol 8.5 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 25.5 mg, Sugar 10.8 g
More about "sugar free fudge recipes"
4 SUGAR-FREE FUDGE RECIPES
FABULOUS SUGAR FREE FUDGE RECIPE THAT IS SIMPLE TO MAKE
4.3/5 (379)Category Dessert, SnackCuisine AmericanCalories 107 per serving
- This recipe calls for the use of a microwave. However, you could make this on the stove using a double boiler or similar method. Also, you will need a large microwave-safe bowl for cooking this as well.
- Prepare a square glass baking dish with aluminum foil which also overlaps the sides of the dish. Grease or spray this lined baking dish to prevent sticking as well. You can set this aside.
- I like to start by spraying my bowl with nonstick before cooking in it. Place the chocolate chips into the bowl and cook for 30 seconds on medium. Covering the bowl loosely with a microwave safe paper towel can help prevent a possible mess (at least in my kitchen). Stir in the evaporated milks and then the sugar alternative, butter and vanilla. Cook for another 30 seconds and stir again. Continue this process until everything has melted and blended together- about 4- 4 1/2 minutes total.
- Obviously this will be hot so please take precautions. Remove the bowl from the microwave and pour the fudge into the prepped baking dish. Allow to cool at room temperature. Then refrigerate your fudge until you are ready to cut it into squares.
KETO FUDGE RECIPE: EASY, LOW CARB CHOCOLATE FUDGE! - SUGAR-FREE …
SUGAR FREE FIVE MINUTE MICROWAVE FUDGE - ALL RECIPES GUIDE
SUGAR FREE FUDGE RECIPE AND NUTRITION - EAT THIS MUCH
EASY KETO FUDGE RECIPE - 4 INGREDIENTS (VIDEO!) | WHOLESOME YUM
EASY LOW-CARB CHOCOLATE FUDGE - THE ROASTED ROOT
SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
EASIEST SUGAR FREE FUDGE 4 INGREDIENTS
5 SUGAR FREE FUDGE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY! | MY …
KETO CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE (SUGAR FREE FUDGE)
KETO FUDGE RECIPE (SALTED CARAMEL SWIRL) SUGAR FREE & DIABETIC …
SUGAR FREE FUDGE POPS (FUDGESICLES) RECIPE | WHOLESOME …
3 MINUTE PALEO VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE (KETO, SUGAR FREE)
EASY FUDGE RECIPES - LOW CARB AND SUGAR FREE
6-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE KETO FUDGE (SUGAR-FREE, LOW CARB)
EASY SUGAR-FREE FUDGE — LAKANTO
EASY SUGAR FREE HOT FUDGE SAUCE RECIPE - LOW CARB YUM
3 INGREDIENT SUGAR-FREE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
SUGAR FREE FIVE MINUTE MICROWAVE FUDGE - NANA'S LITTLE KITCHEN
SUGAR FREE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - NO SUGAR NO FLOUR RECIPES
10 BEST SUGAR FREE FUDGE WITH SPLENDA RECIPES | YUMMLY
3 INGREDIENT SUGAR FREE FUDGE RECIPE WITH COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
SUGAR FREE FUDGE RECIPE FOR DIABETICS | DIABETESTALK.NET
SUGAR FREE CREAMY MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE - KETO MEALS AND RECIPES
2 INGREDIENT FUDGE (KETO, SUGAR FREE, THM-S) - MY MONTANA KITCHEN
10 BEST SUGAR FREE VANILLA FUDGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SUGAR FREE FUDGE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
EASY SUGAR-FREE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE
SUGAR-FREE FREEZER FUDGE » THE GLOWING FRIDGE
18 DELICIOUS SUGAR-FREE DESSERTS | TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST SUGAR FREE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SUGAR-FREE HOT FUDGE SAUCE - LOW-CARB, SO SIMPLE
KETO FUDGE WITH 0 NET CARBS | THE BEST FUDGE RECIPE FOR KETO
EASY KETO CHOCOLATE FUDGE - SIMPLY SO HEALTHY
SUGAR-FREE FANTASY FUDGE (MARSHMALLOW CREAM FUDGE) | WHOLE …
SUGAR FREE FUDGE BROWNIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
NO-BAKE, SUGAR-FREE ALMOND BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | MAXLIVING
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE WITH SUGAR - THERESCIPES.INFO
SUGAR-FREE HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE FUDGE - ISAVEA2Z.COM
SUGAR FREE THIN MINT FUDGE - NANA'S LITTLE KITCHEN
LOW CARB SUGAR FREE MAPLE FUDGE - MY PCOS KITCHEN
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #fudge #desserts #diabetic #candy #chocolate #dietary #gifts #number-of-servings
You'll also love