JERKY LOVER'S JERKY - SWEET, HOT AND SPICY!
If you love hot and sweet we're confident this will be your favorite. An ultimate treat for family outings, sporting events, camping or hiking trips. Pineapple juice is the key that ties the flavors together. Go easy on the black and red pepper as the flavor goes a long ways!
Provided by DIXYCHIK
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl or cup, mix together the onion powder, garlic powder, and some cracked black pepper. Season the meat lightly, using only part of the mixture. Reserve the remaining spices. Place into an airtight plastic container or bowl, and refrigerate.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, liquid smoke flavoring and pineapple juice. Heat until the brown sugar has completely dissolved. Refrigerate marinade until cool.
- Pour cooled marinade over the seasoned meat, and mix by hand to coat. Seal the bowl, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Arrange the beef strips on the rack of a dehydrator, and sprinkle with a little bit more of the spice mixture and red pepper flakes if using. Dry for 5 hours, or to your desired dryness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 526.6 calories, Carbohydrate 47.4 g, Cholesterol 60.3 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 23.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 3319.4 mg, Sugar 38.9 g
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY
- Whisk together the sugar, black pepper, onion powder, garlic salt, lemon juice, liquid smoke, paprika, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, and soy sauce in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the venison strips and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Mix the venison a few times as it marinates to ensure even absorption of the marinade.
- Remove the venison strips from the marinade and squeeze off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Arrange the venison on the racks of a food dehydrator so that it does not overlap.
- Dry the venison on High until dry but still pliable, about 4 hours. The jerky should bend without breaking. Store the jerky in an airtight container or in a resealable plastic bag.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.5 calories, Carbohydrate 22.1 g, Cholesterol 48.2 mg, Fat 6.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 2186.4 mg, Sugar 18.1 g
MONDO'S HOT & SPICY VENISON JERKY (CAN SUBSTITUTE BEEF)
Another hot & spicy recipe from my husband Mondo. After much experimenting he came up with this magic mixture. This recipe gets rave reviews. If you love this recipe make sure you try the hot & spicy pickles too in my cookbook!
Provided by Monica in PA
Yield 1 large bag of jerky
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut meat into strips and remove all fat.
- Add all ingredients into ziplock bag and shake well.
- Marinade for 8-24 hours.
- Place on dehydrator.
- Remove after fully dried and place into a clean ziplock.
- For the first 1/2 day keep bag slightly opened so any remaining moisture will evaporate.
- Share with friends and family!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1514.7, Fat 23.3, SaturatedFat 8.9, Cholesterol 773.2, Sodium 27461.1, Carbohydrate 86.2, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 50.8, Protein 231.7
More about "sweet and spicy venison jerky recipes"
SWEET AND SPICY DEER JERKY RECIPE - THE FRUGAL FARM …
DEER JERKY RECIPE - CHIPOTLE VENISON JERKY RECIPE
SWEET AND SPICY WILD GAME JERKY | MEATEATER COOK
10 BEEF AND VENISON JERKY RECIPES TO SWITCH IT UP WITH
SMOKED SPICY VENISON JERKY RECIPE - TRAEGER GRILLS
- With a sharp knife, slice the venison into 1/4 inch thick slices. Trim any fat or connective tissue. Ingredients. 2 Pound venison, trimmed.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, paprika, cayenne, red pepper flakes, and habanero peppers.
- Transfer contents of bowl to a large resealable bag and seal removing as much air as possible. Place in fridge to marinate overnight.
- When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 180℉ and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes. Grill: 180 ˚F.
- Arrange the meat in a single layer directly on the grill grates. For extra-spicy jerky, sprinkle with more cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
- Remove the jerky from the grill. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container or resealable bag in the refrigerator.
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY | PUNCHFORK
4.6/5 (63)Total Time 28 hrs 15 minsCategory JerkyCalories 208 per serving
SWEET & SPICY BEEF JERKY RECIPE - AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS - PEPPER …
TERIYAKI ELK JERKY RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
15 SWEET AND SPICY BEEF JERKY RECIPE SMOKER - SELECTED RECIPES
PEPPERED VENISON JERKY - JERKYHOLIC
SWEET & SPICY BEEF JERKY ~ THE RECIPE BANDIT
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY | CRITTER COOKBOOK
MAKING VENISON JERKY IS NOT AS HARD AS YOU MIGHT THINK
VENISON JERKY RECIPE: QUICK, EASY, & DELICIOUS
SWEET & SPICY VENISON JERKY!
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY | SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY …
HOT AND SWEET VENISON JERKY | JERKY RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE JERKY
HOW TO MAKE SPICY VENISON JERKY | FIELD & STREAM
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY - JERKY RECIPES
STUNNING SWEET AND SPICY DEER JERKY RECIPES - 800 HOT SAUCE
MY FAVORITE SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY RECIPE
SWEET AND SPICY DEER JERKY RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
SWEET-HOT JERKY - THE SPORTING CHEF
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY | RECIPE - PINTEREST
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY | AFUNFOODIE
SWEET & SPICY JERKY RECIPE - RECIPES - ALLCHILIPEPPER.COM
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY | RECIPE | SWEET AND SPICY VENISON …
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY | RECIPESTY
SWEET AND SPICY PORK JERKY - FOX VALLEY FOODIE
SWEET AND SPICY VENISON JERKY - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
10 BEST SWEET JERKY RECIPES | YUMMLY
FOODIE FRIDAY: BEST VENISON JERKY RECIPES | DEER & DEER HUNTING
SWEET-N-HOT ELK VENISON JERKY | WILD GAME CUISINE - NEVADAFOODIES
SWEET N SPICY VENISON JERKY - THERESCIPES.INFO
7 DUCK SAUSAGE IDEAS | SMOKED FOOD RECIPES, DUCK SAUSAGE, JERKY …
SPICY SWEET BEEF JERKY - JERKYHOLIC
GROUND TURKEY JERKY DEHYDRATOR - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY DEER JERKY RECIPE – JERKY.COM
DELICIOUS GROUND VENISON JERKY RECIPE (YOU WILL LOVE IT!)
10 BEST DEER VENISON JERKY RECIPES | YUMMLY
GROUND VENISON JERKY RECIPE TERIYAKI – BDNEWS REPORTER
SWEET AND SPICY DEER JERKY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
You'll also love