BAKED ONION DIP
Some people like this cheesy dip so much that they can't tear themselves away from the appetizer table to eat their dinner. But can you blame them? With two kinds of cheese and sweet onions in the mix, this ultra creamy dip is unforgettable. -Mona Zignego, Hartford, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings (2 cups).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; stir in Swiss cheese. Spoon into a 1-qt. baking dish. , Bake, uncovered, at 325° until golden brown, about 40 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131 calories, Fat 13g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 127mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
This is an all-around homemade dip. Best in stir-fry beef, pork, chicken (especially Buffalo wings), even chips and steamed veggies. The whole family, even friends love this. Best served chilled. You can substitute 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic for onion, or you can mix both!
Provided by COOKINGHABIT
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir the mayonnaise, white vinegar, soy sauce, and water together in a bowl just until combined. Add more water as desired for thinner consistency. Stir in minced onion.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67.9 calories, Carbohydrate 0.6 g, Cholesterol 3.5 mg, Fat 7.3 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 202.5 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
If you have grown up, lived, or traveled to the Midwest, this recipe is from a popular restaurant that was in Lincoln, NE. I've been told it's an acquired taste, but having grown up on them, I love them! It's a loose meat sandwich. Use a slotted spoon to portion out the meat. Serve on buns with mustard and sliced dill pickles.
Provided by MomMakesItBetter
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine ketchup, salt, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and ground black pepper in a 1-cup measuring cup. Add more ketchup if combined ingredients don't equal 1 cup. Stir until well mixed. Place ground beef in a stock pot; pour ketchup mixture over the ground beef.
- Fill the same measuring cup with warm water. Stir to loosen any fine seasoning remaining; pour into stock pot. Stir onion into ground beef mixture; add monosodium glutamate. Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Cook and stir the ground beef mixture over low heat until the ground beef is finely crumbled, about 15 minutes. Bring to a boil; cook until flavors blend, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 53 mg, Fat 12.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 15.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 576.7 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
CREAMY ONION DIP
This easy dip made with pantry staples is creamy and oniony with just the right amount of cool tang to balance a crisp, salty chip. Just like the creamy party dip I grew up eating, but no powder packed with weird ingredients required. Be careful, you may eat an entire bag of chips with this dip! Serve with classic or wavy chips or cut veggies.
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine sour cream, chives, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in medium bowl; mix until well combined. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or up to one week) before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 220.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
TASTEE'S ONION CHIP DIP
This recipe came from a little mom 'n' pop restaurant in Lincoln Nebraska called "Tastee's". They sold some of their most popular recipes in little booklets for $2.95 back in the 70's, and this is exactly how it was stated in the booklet. This dip is what they served with their onion chips, but it's also good with regular chips or veggies.
Provided by Lacer
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 25 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place cottage cheese in a bowl, add half the milk.
- Mix thoroughly with an electric mixer, adding remaining milk while mixing, until the cottage cheese has lost it's identity.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix quickly until the sour cream has had time to whip up to its limit.
- Be sure not to whip too long as it will start to drop in volume.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63.3, Fat 5, SaturatedFat 3.1, Cholesterol 11.5, Sodium 188.4, Carbohydrate 1.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.2, Protein 3
TASTEE'S ONION DIP
Tastee Inn & Out is a great little resturant in Lincoln Ne. that serves loose meat sandwiches and onion chips. This is the recipe for the dip.
Provided by craigt
Yield 32 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Put cottage cheese in a bowl with 1 tablespoon milk. Mix well until it doesn't look like cottage cheese. Reserve remaining milk Add all other ingredinets. Mix at high speed until sour cream rises. Add remaining milk as needed while mixing. - "From Soup to Nuts, Recipes You'll Always Remember From Places You'll Never Forget".
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49.7, Fat 3.9, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 9, Sodium 142.4, Carbohydrate 1.4, Sugar 0.2, Protein 2.4
More about "tastees onion dip recipes"
HOMEMADE ONION DIP RECIPE | LIFE MADE SIMPLE
TASTEE RECIPES - MIDWESTERN MOMS
CLASSIC ONION DIP | TASTE
TASTEE ONION CHIPS AND DIP - RECIPESBYMIKE.COM
THE BEST CARAMELIZED ONION DIP - HOW SWEET EATS
TASTEE INN & OUT ONION CHIPS A LINCOLN NE TRADITION | TASTEE …
INA GARTEN’S CARAMELIZED ONION DIP (REMADE BY ME)
DELICIOUS TASTEE INN AND OUT ONION CHIP DIP RECIPE [GHANA FOOD]
TASTEE ONION CHIPS AND DIP | RECIPES BY MIKE | DIPS, ONION, CHIPS
TASTEE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
ONION DIP RECIPES - FRENCH, GREEN ONION & MORE | TASTE …
TASTEE'S ONION CHIP DIP | FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CHIP DIP, DIPS, CHIPS
TASTEE ONION CHIPS AND DIP! YUMMM | RETRO RECIPES, SAVOURY FOOD, …
TASTEE'S ONION CHIP DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
TASTEE'S ONION CHIP DIP | JGAEBEL2 | COPY ME THAT
TASTEE ONION CHIPS AND DIP | RECIPES BY MIKE | ONION CHIPS RECIPE ...
RECIPE: TASTEE'S ONION DIP (TASTEE INN & OUT) - RECIPELINK.COM
RECIPE FOR THE BEST HOT ONION DIP - SOUFFLE BOMBAY
TASTEE ONION CHIPS AND DIP [ARCHIVE] - RECIPE SECRETS FORUM
COOKING MAMA RECIPES: ONION CHIPS AND DIP~TASTEE INN & OUT: …
RECIPE: TASTEE'S ONION CHIPS AND ONION DIP - RECIPELINK.COM
ONION DIP - THE SEASONED MOM
FRIED ONIONS (TASTEE ONION CHIP RECIPE)
RECIPE: TASTEE'S ONION CHIPS
TASTEE'S ONION CHIPS AND ONION DIP | JGAEBEL2 | COPY ME THAT
TASTEE'S ONION CHIP DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CHIP DIP …
ASTRAY RECIPES: TASTEE'S ONION CHIPS
WARM AND CHEESY ONION DIP - JUST A TASTE
'DISHING' SIOUXLAND: TASTEE INN & OUT ONION CHIPS MAKING COOKS …
FRENCH ONION DIP ARCHIVES - TASTEE RECIPE
TASTEE INN AND OUT DIP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SIOUX CITY TASTEE IN & OUT'S ONION CHIP DIP RECIPE :) | CHIP DIP ...
TASTEE RECIPES | LOOSE MEAT SANDWICHES, TASTEE RECIPE, RECIPES
TASTEES RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TASTEE RECIPE APPETIZER ARCHIVES - TASTEE RECIPE | TASTEE RECIPE, …
BEST LOOSE MEAT SANDWICH RECIPE (TASTEE SANDWICH COPYCAT)
You'll also love