SWEET SHRIMP WITH MAYONNAISE SAUCE
- Wash clean the shrimp, drain and pat dry with paper towels and put in a bowl.
- Add salt and baking powder to shrimp and mix. Let sit, covered, for at least one hour and no more than three hours in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mayonnaise, milk, pineapple and lemon juice in a bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator and chill one hour, or until the sauce becomes firm.
- Wash the shrimp in cold, running water for three minutes, to cleanse it of the baking powder and salt. Drain and dry with paper towels. Put the shrimp in a bowl.
- Heat the oil to 400 degrees.
- Beat the egg yolk and add to the shrimp, mixing thoroughly to coat. Pour off any excess egg yolk. Now, add the cornstarch to the shrimp and mix.
- Fry the shrimp in the oil for about 3 minutes, or until they turn golden yellow.
- Remove the shrimp and drain on paper towels.
- Mix the shrimp with the mayonnaise sauce, sprinkle sesame seeds on top, if desired, and serve immediately.
SHRIMP IN MAYONNAISE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 24 bites with about 1 cup/250 ml sauce
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together the egg yolk, salt, mustard, and vinegar in a roomy bowl. To add the oil, start whisking the yolk mixture and let the oil fall from the spout, drop by drop, until you have achieved a thick, velvety mayonnaise. Taste it. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper until the balance is to your liking.
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan. Fry the shrimp until just cooked through and still juicy. Arrange the shrimp on a platter with the mayonnaise in a dish alongside, for dipping.
JAPANESE SWEET MAYONNAISE
- Whisk together all ingredients and serve with veggies or shrimp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 29.6, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 438.1, Carbohydrate 6.2, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 4, Protein 0.7
SWEET AND SOUR SHRIMP
- Whisk together honey, rice vinegar, tomato paste, pineapple juice, and soy sauce for sweet and sour sauce in a medium bowl. Whisk together water and cornstarch for thickener in another bowl. Set both aside.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Combine shrimp, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; toss to season.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and the sesame oil in a wok or large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp in a single layer to the hot oil; cook for 1 minute without stirring. Stir and cook for another 30 seconds. Transfer to a clean plate.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to the wok. When heated, add bell pepper and zucchini; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add pineapple; stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the reserved sweet and sour sauce; stir and cook until simmering, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk the cornstarch mixture again, then gradually add it to the center of the wok; stir constantly until sauce has thickened, about 30 seconds.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the wok; stir to combine and cook until shrimp are warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with green onions and sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400.2 calories, Carbohydrate 56.1 g, Cholesterol 172.5 mg, Fat 9.8 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 25.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 738.4 mg
JAPANESE SHRIMP SAUCE I
This is the shrimp sauce found in Japanese steakhouses. It is sweet and pinkish-orangish in color. You can substitute fat-free mayo, butter, and 0-calorie sugar, and it still tastes great.
Provided by Lime
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, white sugar, rice vinegar, melted butter, paprika and garlic powder. Mix well, cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.4 calories, Carbohydrate 3.8 g, Cholesterol 12.1 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 117.8 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH SPICY-SWEET SAUCE
These finger-lickin' shrimp practically fly off the platter at my get-togethers. Play with the amount of sriracha to get the spice level just the way you like it. -Susan Harrison, Laurel, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings (1/3 cup sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili sauce, green onion and Sriracha. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Thread 3 shrimp onto each of 15 metal or soaked wooden skewers., Place shrimp on oiled grill rack. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 61mg cholesterol, Sodium 156mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "sweet shrimp with mayonnaise sauce recipes"
SHRIMP WITH MAYONNAISE SAUCE RECIPE | DAILY COOKING …
Ratings 5Servings 8Cuisine ChineseCategory Side Dish
10 BEST SHRIMP MAYONNAISE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BOILED SHRIMP WITH SPICY MAYONNAISE RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
SHRIMP SALAD - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - FISH & SEAFOOD
GRILLED GLUTEN-FREE BREADED SHRIMP WITH SWEET MAYO DIPPING …
PAN-FRIED SHRIMP WITH CREOLE MAYONNAISE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 BEST SHRIMP MAYONNAISE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
INCREDIBLE BONEFISH SAUCY SHRIMP RECIPE REFERENCES
SHRIMP IN SWEET MAYONNAISE SAUCE | COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPES, …
SHRIMP AND MAYONNAISE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST SWEET MAYONNAISE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
8 HONEY SHRIMP RECIPES FULL OF SWEET AND SAVORY FLAVOR
SWEET AND SPICY SHRIMP (10 MINUTE APPETIZER) - JERSEY …
50 EASY AND TASTY MAYONNAISE SHRIMP RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
10 BEST SWEET SHRIMP SAUCES RECIPES | YUMMLY
SHRIMP TACOS WITH SWEET CHILI SRIRACHA MAYO - WHIPPED IT UP
SHRIMP WITH MAYONNAISE SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SWEET SHRIMP WITH MAYONNAISE SAUCE - PLAIN.RECIPES
SWEET MAYONNAISE SHRIMP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SHRIMP IN SWEET MAYONNAISE SAUCE | SHRIMP RECIPES EASY, COCONUT …
SWEET MAYONNAISE SHRIMP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
SHRIMP WITH MAYONNAISE SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
SHRIMP IN SWEET MAYONNAISE SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
SKINNY BANG BANG SHRIMP WITH HOMEMADE SWEET CHILI SAUCE
COCONUT SHRIMP WITH SWEET CHILI MAYO RECIPE - STEAMY KITCHEN …
10 BEST MAYONNAISE DIPPING SAUCE FOR SHRIMP RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH ALABAMA WHITE SAUCE - IRENAMACRI.COM
SHRIMP IN SWEET MAYONNAISE SAUCE - YOUTUBE
GRILLED SWEET AND TANGY SHRIMP WITH A LEMON DILL MAYONNAISE RECIPE
SHRIMP IN SWEET MAYONNAISE SAUCE | MAYONNAISE, SHRIMP, SWEET
SHRIMP SAUCE RECIPE — MY SWEET RECIPES
SWEET LEMON SHRIMP - DAMN DELICIOUS
SHRIMP WITH MAYONNAISE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
SWEET MAYO SHRIMP - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOMEMADE SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
SWEET MAYONNAISE DRESSING RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
You'll also love