SALTED CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in a bowl.
- Place butter in a saucepan over low heat and cook until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add chocolate chips and stir until completely melted. Remove from the heat.
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Pour a small amount of the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and stir until well combined. Slowly add remaining chocolate mixture, stirring constantly so the eggs don't curdle. Fold in the flour mixture until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop 6 large scoops of batter about 2 inches apart onto each of the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies have spread and flattened to a diameter of 4 1/2 inches or larger, and the tops are crinkled and puffed, 12 to 14 minutes. Immediately sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place baking sheets on a wire rack and cool for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove cookies with a spatula onto serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236.4 calories, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 12 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 624.1 mg, Sugar 22 g
SWIRLED MILK CHOCOLATE & CARAMEL MORSEL COOKIES
Make and share this Swirled Milk Chocolate & Caramel Morsel Cookies recipe from Food.com.
Provided by josamky1063
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 46-52 cookies, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels (THE MORSELS ARE THE NEW TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED MILK CHOCOLATE & CARAMEL MORSELS) (set aside remaining morsels) and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Top dollops with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION:.
- Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above, stirring in 1 cup morsels. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining morsels. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
- * NOTE: If omitting nuts, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1191.5, Fat 68.8, SaturatedFat 31.7, Cholesterol 227.8, Sodium 1275.5, Carbohydrate 135.4, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 78.8, Protein 13.4
CHOCOLATE SWIRL AND CHIP COOKIES
I invented this recipe one day after getting bored of plain chocolate chip. You can leave out the chocolate chips to have just a marble cookie, or add 1/2 cup of peanut butter for an interesting flavor.
Provided by BLUEJEANS
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, rolled oats, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture. Then stir in the chocolate chips. Fold the cocoa powder in slightly, to create a marbled effect.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before removing to cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183 calories, Carbohydrate 26.3 g, Cholesterol 23.9 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 112.3 mg, Sugar 17 g
More about "swirledmilkchocolatecaramelmorselcookies recipes"
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE-COATED MARSHMALLOW COOKIES | …
SWIRLED MILK CHOCOLATE &AMP; CARAMEL MORSEL COOKIES RECIPE ...
JANE M. SAYS: NESTLé TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED MILK CHOCOLATE ...
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS AT ...
GORDON RAMSAY'S CHOCOLATE SWIRL CHEESECAKE RECIPE ...
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CARAMEL SWIRLED CREAM, WHIPPED MILK ...
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE 'MILLIE'S COOKIES STYLE' COOKIES
MINI MORSEL MERINGUE COOKIES - FAMILYTIME.COM
EASY MINI CHOCOLATE SWIRL CHEESECAKES - THE BUSY BAKER
NESTLÃ© TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED MILK CHOCOLATE & CARAMEL MORSEL ...
:PASTRY STUDIO: CHOCOLATE VANILLA SWIRL COOKIES
DESSERT RECIPES - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
SWIRLED MILK CHOCOLATE & CARAMEL MORSEL COOKIES RECIPE ...
EXTREMELY HOT CHILI RECIPES
SALTED CARAMEL SWIRL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HEZZI-D'S ...
SWIRLED MILK CHOCOLATE & CARAMEL MORSEL COOKIES RECIPE
CHOCOLATE SPICE SWIRL COOKIES - CLAIRE K CREATIONS
257 - PINWHEEL COOKIES, CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA SWIRLS ...
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL SWIRL COOKIES - COACHS OATS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Gordon Ramsay's chocolate swirl cheesecake?Ingredients 1½ cups crushed graham crackers 3 tablespoons ground toasted almonds 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate (minimum 65% cocoa solids), roughly chopped ¾ cup sugar 1 cup sour cream 1¼ pounds cream cheese (about 2¾ cups) 2 extra large eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to serve with a chocolate swirl cheesecake?This New York-style cheesecake is rich and creamy, and made a little more decadent with swirls of melted dark chocolate. To cut through the richness, serve with a fresh fruit compote — blueberry or a mixture of berries, or other soft, tart fruit.
How long does it take to bake a chocolate swirl cheesecake?Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 275 degrees F. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.