TACO BAKE CASSEROLE
This quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters. You can modify it to add things you love. It's yummy and so easy to make! Top with tomatoes, lettuce, salsa or whatever you like on your Mexican food.
Provided by Cherie Burgett
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cook ground beef and onions in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned, 7 to 10 minutes; drain grease. Stir in water and taco seasoning; cook, stirring often, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add refried beans, salsa, olives, and green chiles. Cook and stir over low heat until ingredients are warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place half of the taco shells in the bottom of the baking dish. Pour in half of the ground beef mixture; sprinkle with half of the Cheddar cheese. Repeat with remaining taco shells, ground beef mixture, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360 calories, Carbohydrate 20.6 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 21.3 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 9.1 g, Sodium 790.6 mg, Sugar 2 g
BEEF AND BEAN TACO CASSEROLE
Food Network Kitchens nicknamed this the "broken enchilada" casserole because the soft layer of cooked tortilla chips on the bottom reminded us of enchiladas. But this dish is much easier to make!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is shimmering, add the beef and sprinkle with the chili powder, cumin, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Cook, breaking up the meat into smaller pieces, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add the onions and garlic and cook until the onions are soft, about 5 minutes more. Add the beans, salsa and 1/2 cup water and bring to a simmer; cook until the sauce thickens and coats the meat, about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. (This beef-and-bean mixture can be made up to a day ahead of time.)
- Lay half the tortilla chips on the bottom of the oiled casserole dish. Spread half the meat mixture on top. Sprinkle half the cheese blend over the meat. Repeat with the remaining chips, meat and cheese. Bake uncovered until the cheese melts and the casserole is hot, about 20 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, avocado and pickled jalapenos if desired. Serve with more salsa and tortilla chips on the side.
EASY TACO CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir salsa, onion, mayonnaise, chili powder, and cumin into the beef. Remove from heat.
- Spread about half the ground beef mixture into the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish. Spread about half the tortilla chips in a layer atop the beef mixture. Layer about half of each of the Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses over the tortilla chip layer. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with Monterey Jack cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is melted in the middle, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 481.5 calories, Carbohydrate 12.2 g, Cholesterol 89.5 mg, Fat 38 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 13.6 g, Sodium 689.7 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
Craving tacos, and you have all the ingredients except the shells? No problem! This hearty meal tastes just like tacos and is equally as easy...plus it puts to good use those broken tortilla chips at the bottom of the bag.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in beans and 1 cup salsa. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- In ungreased 2-quart casserole, place broken tortilla chips. Top with beef mixture. Spread with sour cream. Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Arrange whole tortilla chips around edge of casserole. Serve with lettuce and salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 710, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 7 g, Protein 37 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, ServingSize 1 Serving (About 1 1/4 Cups), Sodium 1540 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
EASY TACO CASSEROLE
Your family is sure to enjoy this mildly spicy one-dish meal with Southwestern flair. It's quick and easy to make and fun to serve. -Flo Burtnett, Gage, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the salsa, mayonnaise and chili powder. , In an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the meat mixture, chips and cheeses. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Just before serving, top with tomato and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 514 calories, Fat 38g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 78mg cholesterol, Sodium 644mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
FANTASTIC TACO CASSEROLE!
I think this casserole tastes even better than a real taco, it is SO DELICIOUS! ...if you love tacos, then you will love this casserole! My recipe#76616 works great for this recipe. ALL ingredients can be adjusted to suit taste. It is best to prepare this casserole and bake right away as the broken tacos will get too soggy.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook beef, onion, bell pepper, chili flakes and garlic until beef is no longer pink; drain then season with seasoning salt and black pepper (or cayenne pepper).
- Stir in water, taco sauce, green chiles, half of the olives and taco seasoning mix (you can use 2 packages of seasoning mix if desired for this).
- Cook over low heat for about 6-8 minutes.
- Layer HALF of broken shells on bottom of greased 13x9 baking pan; cover with HALF of meat sauce, then sprinkle with 2 cups (or to taste) cheddar cheese.
- Repeat with remaining broken taco shells, meat sauce and then top with remaining cheese (to prevent the cheese from getting hard, you can sprinkle on the last 10 minutes before the end of baking time and return to oven until melted).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly, and cheese is melted.
- After baking, sprinkle with remaining olives, tomatoes and green onions.
- **NOTE** I sometimes drizzle bottled salsa sauce (mild or spicy) on top of the ground beef and then on top before baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1148.7, Fat 80.4, SaturatedFat 37.2, Cholesterol 234.3, Sodium 3051.2, Carbohydrate 43.9, Fiber 8.9, Sugar 8.1, Protein 64.8
FANTASTIC TACO CASSEROLE
I originally found this taco casserole recipe in a Taste of Home magazine. Since then, I have made this recipe at least 50 times. I love it because the ingredients list isn't complicated and, based on the layers, I can readily remember all ingredients when I am at the store without my recipe card. I have served this for myself and had wonderful leftovers or many times I have made it for company with a nice green salad to accompany it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Provided by Leilani
Yield 7-9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions, adding proper amount of water.
- Put corn chips on bottom of 8x8" dish.
- Cook refried beans on stove until hot.
- Add 1 cup cheese and 1 cup salsa. Stir until combined.
- Pour beans over corn chips in dish.
- Add beef to top of beans.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Sprinkle green onions and black olives over cheese.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven until the cheese is sufficiently melted.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle chopped tomatoes on top. Wait 1-2 minutes and then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349.9, Fat 21.3, SaturatedFat 10.3, Cholesterol 72.8, Sodium 1190, Carbohydrate 16.2, Fiber 5.3, Sugar 3.1, Protein 24.1
More about "taco casserole recipes"
BEST TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TACO …
5/5 (16)Calories 481 per serving
10 BEST TACO CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
TACO CASSEROLE • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE | 12 TOMATOES
QUICK AND EASY TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
30 BEST LEFTOVER TACO MEAT RECIPES | EVERYDAY FAMILY COOKING
TACO CASSEROLE | MYRECIPES
EASY TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE • SALT & LAVENDER
7 LAYER TACO CASSEROLE · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
BEEF TORTILLA TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
TASTY TACO CASSEROLE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
EASY TACO CASSEROLE - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
BEST TACO CASSEROLE RECIPES | COMFORT FOOD | FOOD …
CHICKEN TACO CASSEROLE - CHEFS & RECIPES
TACO RICE CASSEROLE (& VIDEO!) - FREEZER FRIENDLY AND EASY ...
EASY TACO CASSEROLE - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
EASY TACO CASSEROLE WITH TORTILLA CHIPS RECIPE (WITH ...
TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
RECIPE: GROUND BEEF TACO CASSEROLE | KITCHN
TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
EASY TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
EASY TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE (WEEKNIGHT DINNER!) - DINNER ...
TACO CASSEROLE - THE RECIPE REBEL
10 BEST GROUND BEEF TACO CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GROUND BEEF TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE | 100K RECIPES
TACO CASSEROLE - MORE.CTV.CA
EASY TACO BAKE CASSEROLE (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
TACO CASSEROLE - THE COZY COOK
TACO CASSEROLE - JOY BAUER
DORITOS CASSEROLE | THE BEST TACO CASSEROLE | COOKIES AND CUPS
WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE - 1 SMART ...
TACO SQUARES CASSEROLE - WYSE GUIDE
TACO CASSEROLE WITH RICE - THE SEASONED MOM
WALKING TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE - KEYTOMYLIME.COM
TACO CASSEROLE - FAMILY FRIENDLY DINNER RECIPE - TASTE AND ...
TACO CASSEROLE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
DORITO TACO CASSEROLE - THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN
TACO CASSEROLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
EASY WALKING TACO CASSEROLE - BUBBAPIE
TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE | MCCORMICK
TACO CASSEROLE - I HEART EATING - I HEART RECIPES
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #casseroles #main-dish #beef #mexican #oven #kid-friendly #dietary #one-dish-meal #comfort-food #ground-beef #meat #taste-mood #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love