EASY BEEF TERIYAKI RICE BOWL
- Cut beef across the grain into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- Combine teriyaki sauce and sugar in measuring cup, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove 3 tablespoons of mixture and pour over beef in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add enough water to remaining teriyaki sauce mixture to measure 2/3 cup; blend in cornstarch. Heat oil in large skillet over heat; add beef and saute 1-2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce mixture. Continue to cook, stirring, about 1 minute, or until sauce boils and thickens slightly. Spoon beef and sauce over rice in large individual serving bowls. Serve vegetables on the side, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307.3, Fat 12.6, SaturatedFat 3, Cholesterol 85, Sodium 1459.4, Carbohydrate 13.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 11.4, Protein 33.5
TERIYAKI BEEF OR CHICKEN RICE BOWL
My humteenth recipe for a rice bowl. I can't help myself. Note: An alternative method would be to marinate the rib eye steak or chicken breasts whole and then grill it. Slice it thinly before serving it on the rice with more of the cooked and thickened teriyaki sauce. The version below is similar to the teriyaki bowls which are familiar to most Americans.
Provided by gailanng
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small pot, blend together soy sauce, sugar. Bring to a simmer while stirring to dissolve the sugar; cool. Add minced garlic, ginger and mirin. Marinate the meat slices in this teriyaki sauce mixture for four hours reserving marinade for Step 2.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Stir-fry the onion, carrots, broccoli and cabbage until tender crisp. Remove from pan. Add the remaining half tablespoon of vegetable oil to pan. Stir-fry the marinaded beef or chicken. Remove meat.
- Blend the cornstarch with water and pour this into the reserved marinade, stirring to avoid lumps. Pour this into the pan, heat and stir until thickened. Return the cooked beef and vegetables to the pan and stir gently to coat with the sauce.
- Place hot, steamed white rice in individual serving bowls. Place cooked vegetables and meat on the rice. Pour on a small amount of thickened teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453.4, Fat 16.7, SaturatedFat 5.7, Cholesterol 38.6, Sodium 4092, Carbohydrate 59.6, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 52.8, Protein 18.8
BEEF TERIYAKI NOODLE BOWL
These bowls are fast to assemble and easily customizable. If you have a soy allergy, substitute liquid aminos.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine garlic and 1/2 teaspoon sugar in a zip-top bag. Mix in 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sake, and ginger paste. Reserve 1/4 cup sauce. Add beef in the remaining sauce. Let the meat marinate for 30 minutes.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Transfer the remaining marinade mixture to a saucepan. Add the remaining sugar and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Combine remaining water and cornstarch. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the cornstarch mixture. Return the pan to the heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the sauce is thickened. Reduce the heat to the lowest setting and keep the sauce warm.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry for 1 minute. Turn the heat to medium and cook until the meat is cooked through and no longer pink, about 5 more minutes. Pour in the warmed sauce. Mix to combine.
- Assemble bowl with noodles and beef mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 511.2 calories, Carbohydrate 61.6 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Fat 14.3 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 687.3 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
TERIYAKI BEEF & BEAN RICE BOWLS FROM DEL MONTE®
- Stir together beef, tomatoes, kidney beans, seasoning mix, water and teriyaki sauce in a 5-qt. slow cooker until well blended. Cover and cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- About 10 minutes before serving, break up any large pieces of tomato with a wooden spoon, and stir in green beans; cover to heat through.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Serve beef over rice in bowls, with toppings, as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.6 calories, Carbohydrate 36.8 g, Cholesterol 78.2 mg, Fat 21 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 28.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 1115.2 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
More about "teriyaki beef or chicken rice bowl recipes"
TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWL (AMAZING RECIPE)
4.7/5 (196)Total Time 25 minsCategory Chicken, Main CourseCalories 214 per serving
- While Chicken is browning, prepare your teriyaki sauce! In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, water, honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch.
- Once Chicken is browned and cooked through, add your homemade teriyaki sauce to your skillet and continue to cook stirring until the sauce has thickened.
TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWLS - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
TERIYAKI CHICKEN AND RICE BOWLS - RECIPE RUNNER
EASY TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE - BOWL ME OVER
10 BEST TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWL RECIPES | YUMMLY
TERIYAKI STEAK RICE BOWL - MARION'S KITCHEN
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWLS RECIPE - IZZYCOOKING
QUICK TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWLS RECIPE - CRUNCHY …
EASY CHICKEN TERIYAKI BOWLS - JANELLE ROHNER
TOP 41 BEST TERIYAKI CHICKEN RECIPE EVER-RECIPES
TERIYAKI BEEF & RICE BOWL RECIPE - TRIFECTA NUTRITION
TERIYAKI MEATBALLS - BEEF - MANY SIMPLE RECIPES
CHICKEN TERIYAKI RICE BOWL - SEA SALT SAVORINGS
TERIYAKI BOWL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HEALTHY TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE - FOODOLOGY GEEK
GROUND BEEF TERIYAKI RICE BOWLS - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
ONE POT TERIYAKI BEEF & RICE – MY ROI LIST
CHICKEN TERIYAKI RICE BOWLS - COOKING FOR MY SOUL
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE (WITH BROCCOLI & RICE) | KITCHN
CHICKEN TERIYAKI RICE BOWL (4-INGREDIENT TERIYAKI SAUCE) - MARICELS …
ONE POT TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWLS - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
BEEF TERIYAKI RICE BOWL RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
TERIYAKI BEEF BOWL | TRAIL RECIPES
7 SPICE TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWLS - FOODIECRUSH.COM
BEEF TERIYAKI BOWL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TERIYAKI GRILLED CHICKEN AND VEGGIE RICE BOWLS - COOKING CLASSY
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWL (FT. AIR FRYER) RECIPE - AARON & CLAIRE
JAPANESE FARM-STYLE TERIYAKI CHICKEN | FEASTING AT HOME
TERIYAKI CHICKEN WITH RICE AND BROCCOLI - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
HEALTHY TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWLS - REAL MOM KITCHEN
BEEF TERIYAKI RICE BOWL - KIKKOMAN HOME COOKS
CHICKEN TERIYAKI RICE BOWL - HAPPY TUMMY RECIPES
TERIYAKI CHICKEN & RICE BOWL - COOKING PROFESSIONALLY
HONEY TERIYAKI FRIED CHICKEN RICE BOWL RECIPE - HOME CHEF
TERIYAKI STEAK AND RICE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
EASY CHICKEN TERIYAKI BOWL - EASY GOOD IDEAS
TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWLS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BURGERS – GREENSBURY
TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWL - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
TERIYAKI GROUND BEEF • SALT & LAVENDER
TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWLS – JULIA PACHECO
TERIYAKI CHICKEN ON BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEEF TERIYAKI ON RICE BOWLS - ASIAN IN AMERICA
#course #main-ingredient #cuisine #main-dish #beef #poultry #asian #japanese #chicken #one-dish-meal #meat #steak #chicken-breasts
Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl Recipe89K views-05:42
Quick Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls recipe442K views-01:42
Teriyaki Beef and Rice Bowl Recipe2K views-01:01
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls - Quick & Easy Dinner Recipe!918 views-03:53
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe1.1K views-04:14
You'll also love