- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.7 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Cholesterol 44.2 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 109.7 mg, Sugar 21.1 g
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and the sugar.
- In heavy saucepan, combine butter, shortening, coffee or water and cocoa.
- Stir and heat to boiling.
- Pour boiling mixture over the flour and sugar in te bowl.
- Add the buttermilk, eggs baking soda and vanilla.
- Mix well, using a wooden spoon or high speed on an electric mixer.
- Pour into a well buttered 17 1/2 by 11 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until brownies are done in the center.
- While brownies bake, prepare the frosting.
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa and milk.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla, beat until frosting is smooth.
- Pour warm frosting over brownies as soon as you take them out of the oven.
- Cut into 48 bars.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BROWNIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, good-quality semisweet chocolate, unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder, espresso powder, granulated sugar, dark brown sugar, vanilla extract, kosher salt, large eggs, all-purpose flour, flaky sea salt
Provided by Vaughn Vreeland
Yield 24 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Grease a 9x13-inch (23x33-cm) dark metal pan with softened butter, then line with parchment paper, leaving overhang on all sides. Grease the parchment with softened butter.
- Combine the chopped chocolate, ¼ cup (30 g) of cocoa powder, and espresso powder in a heatproof liquid measuring cup or medium bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter to a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until the butter just comes to a vigorous simmer, about 5 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally. Immediately pour the hot butter over the chocolate mixture and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted, then set aside.
- Combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and eggs in a large bowl. Beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes. It will be similar to the texture of very thick pancake batter.
- With the mixer on, pour in the slightly cooled chocolate and butter mixture and blend until smooth.
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350°F (180°C).
- Sift in the flour and remaining cocoa powder and use a rubber spatula to gently fold until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake until lightly puffed on top, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven using oven mitts or kitchen towels, then lightly drop the pan on a flat surface 1-2 times until the brownies deflate slightly. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center of the brownies comes out fudgy but the edges look cooked through, about 20 minutes more. The center of the brownies will seem under-baked, but the brownies will continue to set as they cool.
- Set the brownies on a cooling rack and cool completely in the pan.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the cooled brownies out of the pan. Cut into 24 bars and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163 calories, Carbohydrate 26 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 18 grams
Don't let the ingredients fool you...the pepper goes very well with chocolate. Gives it a good little bite to go along with the sweet.
Provided by F-16 momma
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate in small heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in pepper; cool.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl until light.
- Add sugar, beating well.
- Blend in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour and vanilla.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until firm in center.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Let stand until chocolate is melted, then spread evenly over brownies.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
More about "texmexbrownies recipes"
BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIES RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
4.9/5 Category DessertCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
QUICK AND EASY TEX MEX RECIPES - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BROWNIE RECIPES - MARTHA STEWART
10 BEST TEX MEX DESSERTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
TEX-MEX BROWNIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook first 2 ingredients in a large heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until melted and smooth. Remove from heat; cool completely (about 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, whisk together flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl until blended; stir in semisweet chocolate morsels.
- Whisk together granulated sugar and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Whisk in bittersweet chocolate mixture. Whisk chocolate mixture into flour mixture just until combined.
- Line bottom and sides of a 13- x 9-inch pan with parchment paper, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides; lightly grease parchment. Pour batter into pan.
MEXICAN BROWNIES RECIPE - WITH VIDEO - PEPPERSCALE
4.5/5 (2)Calories 112 per servingCategory Dessert
HOW TO MAKE WEED BROWNIES: A SIMPLE RECIPE FOR THE ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
HOW TO MAKE TEX-MEX BROWNIES - MYRECIPES
TEX-MEX BROWNIES RECIPE
TEX-MEX BROWNIES RECIPE | RECIPE | DESSERT RECIPES ...
TEX-MEX BROWNIES RECIPE | RECIPE | BROWNIE RECIPES ...
BROWNIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TEX-MEX BROWNIES | MYRECIPES.COM | COOKIES RECIPES ...
TEX-MEX BROWNIES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
TEX MEX BROWNIES RECIPE
TEX-MEX BROWNIES RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE WEED BROWNIES: WORLD'S BEST WEED BROWNIE RECIPE
POPULAR TEX MEX DESSERTS - MATTITO'S
MEXICAN BROWNIES PIONEER WOMAN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
61 EASY CHRISTMAS COOKIES - CHRISTMAS COOKIE RECIPES YOU ...
QUICK BROWNIES 4 INGREDIENTS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
10 BEST TEX MEX SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions