THREE-CHEESE PASTA BAKE
Mozzarella. Parmesan. Cream cheese. With a trio like that, you just know this Three-Cheese Pasta Bake is going to be a hit at your house!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, 1-1/3 cups each
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute. Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken and garlic in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. or until chicken is browned. Stir in pasta sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 min. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese spread until melted.
- Drain pasta mixture well; return to saucepan. Stir in chicken mixture and mozzarella. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish; top with Parmesan.
- Bake 10 to 15 min. or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 1180 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 30 g
THREE CHEESE BAKED PASTA
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cook ground meat and onion in a skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until meat is browned. Stir in pasta sauce, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer the ingredients in the prepared baking dish as follows: half of the cooked pasta, all the provolone cheese, all the sour cream, half of the sauce mixture, remaining pasta, mozzarella cheese, and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462.7 calories, Carbohydrate 42.3 g, Cholesterol 88.4 mg, Fat 22.2 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 22.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.1 g, Sodium 878.1 mg, Sugar 12.7 g
THREE-CHEESE PASTA BAKE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix Alfredo sauce and sour cream together in a bowl. Add cooked pasta and stir until evenly coated.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and eggs together in another bowl. Pour 1/2 of the pasta mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread ricotta-egg mixture over the top. Cover with remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle, or completely cover, with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 592.3 calories, Carbohydrate 49.9 g, Cholesterol 111.2 mg, Fat 32.5 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 25.1 g, SaturatedFat 16.1 g, Sodium 816.8 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
BAKED THREE-CHEESE MACARONI
This legendary three-cheese mac and cheese is a must-have for big family events. My ultimate comfort food is a divine blend of cheddar, Gruyere and Parmesan cheeses. -Joan Sullivan, Gambrills, MD
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni in a 6-qt. stockpot according to package directions for al dente. Drain; return to pot., In a large saucepan, melt 6 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; whisk in warmed milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until thickened., Remove from heat; stir in Gruyere and cheddar cheeses, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add to macaroni, tossing to coat., Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 487 calories, Fat 24g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 76mg cholesterol, Sodium 515mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
THREE CHEESE AND SPICY SAUSAGE BAKED PASTA
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until the garlic is golden, about 2 minutes. Add both cans of the tomatoes and 1 cup water. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat slightly, add the basil sprigs and simmer rapidly, uncovered, until thickened, 15 to 20 minutes. Discard basil and stir in the chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- While the sauce simmers, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking up any clumps with a wooden spoon, until brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the sausage to a large bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Cook the rigatoni in the salted boiling water until very al dente, about 2 minutes less than the package directions instruct. Drain the pasta and add it to the large bowl.
- Add the tomato sauce and half each of the mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheeses to the bowl and stir well to combine. Transfer the pasta-sausage mixture to a 3- to 4-quart baking dish and top with the remaining mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheeses. Bake, uncovered, until browned, about 15 minutes. Let the pasta rest about 10 minutes before serving.
- Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
More about "three cheese pasta bake recipes"
EASY CHEESE AND TOMATO PASTA BAKE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.6/5 (66)Total Time 50 minsCategory Dinner, VegetarianCalories 401 per serving
- Add the tomatoes, herbs, spices, Balsamic, sugar and stock/wine and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes while the pasta cooks. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta's cooking water.
- When the pasta is cooked and the sauce is reduced, combine and mix well. Add some of the cooking water saved from the pasta to loosen the pasta and sauce a bit.
THREE-CHEESE ITALIAN PASTA BAKE - OH SO DELICIOSO
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 407 per serving
- Begin by cooking your pasta according to package directions. You want to cook the penne to al-dente, leaving a bit of bite to your pasta. Because we are baking this dish, you don't want it to get mushy in the oven.
THREE CHEESE PASTA BAKE - COUNTRYSIDE CRAVINGS
Servings 10Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Main Dish, PastaTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until. Drain any excess grease. Add in pasta sauce and season salt and simmer until heated through. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs, parmesan, basil and oregano together. Pour the melted butter in a thin stream into the egg mixture while briskly stirring taking care not to scramble the eggs. Drain pasta and while stirring quickly add in the egg, butter and cheese mixture. Pour this into your prepared pan. Now layer with the cottage cheese, meat sauce, and mozzarella.
THREE CHEESE PASTA BAKE - SEMI HOMEMADE RECIPES
Servings 8Total Time 45 minsCategory PastaCalories 521 per serving
THREE CHEESE PESTO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE RECIPE - POWERED BY MOM
5/5 (13)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 8Total Time 1 hr
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the minced garlic, stirring until fragrant, around 30 seconds. Add the flour and whisk into a paste.
- Slowly pour in the milk, whisking continuously, until smooth and combined. Add the cream cheese and stir until smooth and thick, around 5 minutes. Stir in the asiago cheese and season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a greased 13×9 pan, add the rotini pasta, chicken, spinach, and mushrooms. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, then gently pour the sauce over the dish and stir. Drizzle the pesto over the top of the dish, then add the mozzarella cheese.
THREE CHEESE PASTA BAKE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
Cuisine EuropeanCategory BakedServings 6Total Time 50 mins
THREE-CHEESE PASTA BAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (30)Total Time 50 minsServings 8-10
- Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
THREE CHEESE BEEF PASTA BAKE > CALL ME PMC
4.8/5 (5)Total Time 50 minsCategory Any MealCalories 444 per serving
- Cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. Toss with oil and spoon into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in a skillet until no longer pink, usually 5 to 6 minutes. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce, beef bouillon paste and tomato paste and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper.
THREE-CHEESE PASTA BAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (12)Total Time 42 minsServings 4
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk and half-and-half; cook, whisking constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup Gruyère cheese, and next 3 ingredients until smooth.
- Stir together pasta and cheese mixture, and pour into 4 lightly greased 8-oz. baking dishes or 1 lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. (If using 8-oz. baking dishes, place in a jelly-roll pan for easy baking, and proceed as directed.) Top with remaining 1/2 cup Gruyère cheese.
OVER-THE-TOP THREE-CHEESE PASTA BAKE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
3-CHEESE PASTA BAKE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.2/5 (67)Total Time 40 minsServings 4Calories 534 per serving
THREE CHEESE PASTA BAKE - EASY RECIPES, TV SHOWS
Cuisine AmericanServings 8
PASTA BAKE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
THREE CHEESE PASTA BAKE | RECIPE | BAKED PASTA RECIPES ...
SPICY CHEESE PASTA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
3-CHEESE PASTA BAKE - RECIPES - PSYCH FORUM & MENTAL ...
CHICKEN PENNE 3 CHEESE JOYCE RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THREE-CHEESE PASTA BAKE | MYRECIPES - YOUTUBE
7 BEST WHITE SAUCE PASTA BAKE RECIPES - PASTA.COM
THREE CHEESE PASTA BAKE | EASY + DELICIOUS FALL COMFORT ...
CHEESY PASTA BAKE | BBC GOOD FOOD
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #eggs-dairy #dinner-party #vegetarian #cheese #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #brunch
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a three cheese pasta bake?Stir in pasta sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 min. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese spread until melted. Drain pasta mixture well; return to saucepan. Stir in chicken mixture and mozzarella. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish; top with Parmesan. Bake 10 to 15 min. or until heated through.
How long does it take to bake cheesy pasta?Bake for approximately 30 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbling. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
What kind of cheeses go in baked pasta?Add the tomato sauce and half each of the mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheeses to the bowl and stir well to combine. Transfer the pasta-sausage mixture to a 3- to 4-quart baking dish and top with the remaining mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheeses.
What's the best way to bake mozzarella cheese?Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.