CHUNKY TOMATO SOUP WITH BLOOD SAUSAGE
Provided by Carla Hall
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onions and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, then add the garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the carrots, celery, pepper flakes and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, 3 cans of cold water and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until the flavors develop, at least 20 minutes. Adjust for seasoning, if necessary.
- Meanwhile, cut the blood sausage into 1/2-inch rounds. Heat a small amount of oil in a nonstick skillet and add the blood sausage slices in small batches. Cook until the blood sausage is crispy and browned and has a deep flavor, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Set aside to drain on a rack or on paper towels. Repeat until all the blood sausage is cooked.
- Serve the soup hot in bowls with the blood sausage and scallions on top. Serve with Tombstone Crackers.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse the flour, thyme, pepper, baking powder, salt and sugar in a food processor until thoroughly mixed. Add the melted butter and pulse 5 to 6 times.
- Add the water and pulse just until the dough starts to stick together (about 10 seconds). Remove the dough, press together gently with your hands to form a single square mass, and cut into four squares. Let the dough rest for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Roll out each individual piece of dough on a lightly-floured surface into a rectangle as thin as you can possibly get it. If the dough starts to shrink up, let it rest a little longer. Cut the rectangle in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 2-inch-wide pieces. Place the pieces on the baking sheet.
- Bake, checking periodically to make sure the crackers aren't getting too brown, for 4 to 5 minutes, then flip each cracker piece and bake another 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet to get crispy.
TOMBSTONE 'BOX' BROWNIE BITES RECIPE BY TASTY
- Prepare 2 boxes of brownie mix according to instructions on box. Pour into a greased 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) square pan. Bake according to instructions on box.
- Cut each tray of brownies into 25 small squares. Form each brownie square into a ball, rolling in palms until smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- Turn a plastic sandwich bag inside out and hold it from the inside with one hand. Spoon ¼ of the milk chocolate into the bag. Turn the bag back out making sure chocolate does not fall out the opening. Seal it closed. Cut the corner of the bag, keeping in mind the more you cut off the larger your piping hole will be.
- Coat the brownie balls in the melted milk chocolate using a fork. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and chill until chocolate has hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Place one of the milk chocolate brownie bites onto a clean surface.
- Using a chopstick, poke a rectangular hole into the brownie bites using the flat end.
- Break graham cracker in half into a rectangular shape. With the milk chocolate write RIP.
- Zig zag the milk chocolate around the hole.
- Stick the graham cracker in the hole. Coat the chocolate with chocolate sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 17 grams
PEPPERED TOMBSTONE SPREAD
This unique treatment for cheese dip will be sure to scare your guests silly! They'll be pleasantly surprised when they "dig in" and find that it's peppery and delicious! -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; refrigerate for 30 minutes. , Shape 1 cup mixture into a tombstone; coat with pepper. Place on serving platter. With the tip of a sharp knife, write "RIP" on the tombstone. In front of the tombstone, shape remaining mixture into a mound. Sprinkle with pepper; press parsley into mound for grass. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 calories, Fat 20g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 293mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
HALLOWEEN TOMBSTONE CUPCAKES
Enjoy this tombstone shaped cupcake made with Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy frosting and gel - delightful dessert to serve at Halloween party.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place black paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with white frosting. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs to look like dirt. With black decorating gel, pipe desired design on each cookie half. Insert 1 half into each cupcake to look like tombstone.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257, Carbohydrate 36 g, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 261 mg
More about "tombstone crackers recipes"
10 BEST CRACKER SPREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRAVEYARD SPICY BEAN DIP WITH SAVORY TOMBSTONE …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
TOMBSTONE FOOD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
5/5 Total Time 1 hrServings 16Calories 348 per serving
EVEN THE GRAHAM CRACKERS ARE HOMEMADE - FARM BELL RECIPES
TOMBSTONE SANDWICH RECIPE FOR HALLOWEEN — MY SWEET RECIPES
TOMBSTONE CHICKEN & RECIPE
HALLOWEEN APPETIZER PEPPERED TOMBSTONE CRACKER …
PEPPERED TOMBSTONE SPREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
HALLOWEEN BROWNIES (GRAVEYARD TOMBSTONE BROWNIES) - HOME
TOMBSTONE PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN CUPCAKE TOPPERS - MERRIMENT …
HALLOWEEN DIP: TOMBSTONE IN A GRAVEYARD | DELICIOUS TABLE
HOMEMADE CRACKERS | ALLRECIPES
EASY HOMEMADE CRACKERS IN 5 MINUTES - MELISSA K. NORRIS
CRACKER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST CRACKER SPREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESE OLIVE BALLS - HALLOWEEN PARTY APPETIZERS - GARLIC & ZEST
TOMBSTONE CHICKEN AND GREEN BEAN BAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
HOMEMADE CRACKERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CRACKERS
39 WAYS TO USE CRACKERS | TASTE OF HOME
TOMBSTONE TRIO - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CREEPY GRAVEYARD HALLOWEEN DIP - GARLIC & ZEST
TOMBSTONE TRIO RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
PIN ON HALLOWEEN RECIPES + IDEAS
GRAVEYARD SPICY BEAN DIP WITH SAVORY TOMBSTONE CRACKERS
BEST CHRISTMAS CRACK RECIPE (SALTINE CRACKER TOFFEE)
SALSA & GUACAMOLE TOMBSTONE CUPS - MT OLIVE PICKLES
55 EASY HALLOWEEN PARTY FOOD IDEAS THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE
CHOCOLATE TOMBSTONE SNACK CAKES - INSPIRED BY CHARM
PEPPERED TOMBSTONE CRACKER SPREAD RECIPE | YUMMLY
HALLOWEEN GRAVEYARD CUPCAKES - RECIPEMAGIK
TOMBSTONE CUPCAKES RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
PIN ON BEST FAMILY FAVORITE RECIPES
HALLOWEEN VEGGIE PIZZA - BITZ & GIGGLES
GRAVEYARD CAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
TOMBSTONE CUPCAKES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
EASY HOMEMADE FLATBREAD CRACKERS RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
HOW TO MAKE TOMBSTONE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HALLOWEEN APPETIZER: PEPPERED TOMBSTONE CRACKER SPREAD
TOMBSTONE BROWNIES – PAMELA'S PRODUCTS
You'll also love