APPETIZER TORTILLA PINWHEELS
A friend gave me this recipe, and whenever I serve these tortilla pinwheel sandwiches, people ask me for the recipe, too! The cream cheese pinwheels can be made ahead of time and sliced just before serving, leaving you time for other last-minute party preparations. -Pat Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Beat cream cheese, cheese and sour cream until blended. Stir in olives, green chiles, green onions and seasonings., Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly. Wrap each in plastic, twisting ends to seal; refrigerate several hours., Unwrap. Cut into 1/2- to 3/4-in. slices, using a serrated knife. If desired, serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 119mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
For a quick appetizer for any party, this is perfect recipe. It is so easy to blend the ingredients together and will taste delicious on a tortilla.-Lynda Wagoner, Trinity, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortilla. Roll up; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388 calories, Fat 23g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 788mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
These are the perfect appetizer for any meal. They are also great to take to parties and for holiday get together.
Provided by gertc96
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a microwave safe bowl, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 10-20 sec.
- Dice onions and olives fine and add to the cream cheese.
- Now add the ranch dressing mix and stir this all together.
- Spread about 1-2 Tbs. of mixture onto a flour tortilla and top with a piece of meat and a piece of cheese. You may use the meat or cheese of your choice. I usually make some with ham and cheddar and some with turkey and swiss.
- Roll these up and wrap in a piece of saran wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for about 2 hours or overnight and allow them to set.
- Slice into 1 inch. pieces and enjoy.
- Cooking time includes the time to set in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.2, Fat 16.3, SaturatedFat 8.9, Cholesterol 45.6, Sodium 301.6, Carbohydrate 15.1, Fiber 1, Sugar 1.6, Protein 9.5
I got this recipe on a card at the tortilla factory at California Adventure at Disneyland. I've made it with salami or ham, but ham seems to be the favorite with my family. (prep time does not include chilling time).
Provided by SilentCricket
Yield 64 pinwheels, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place tortillas on flat surface.
- In bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with thin layer of cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese with teaspoon or so of mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Top with slices of meat to cover tortilla (slices may overlap slightly).
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla, jelly-roll fashion, being careful not to squeeze out filling.
- Wrap each roll securely in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least a couple of hours.
- When ready to serve, slice each tortilla roll-up into 1/2-inch slices.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Note: yield will vary depending on what size tortilla you use and how many you use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.3, Fat 15.4, SaturatedFat 7.9, Cholesterol 41.6, Sodium 306.1, Carbohydrate 19.8, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 1.2, Protein 5.2
Tortilla pinwheels is an easy and delightfully different appetizer. It can be changed according to tastes and ingredients on hand.
Provided by jhibbard
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Wraps and Rolls
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Spread whipped cream cheese spread evenly on tortillas. Sprinkle the green onions, black olives and chopped ham slices evenly between all ten of the tortillas. Roll tortillas up jellyroll style. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and slice at 3/4 inch intervals. Arrange on tray and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.3 calories, Carbohydrate 42.1 g, Cholesterol 27.1 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 9.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 604.1 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
PINWHEELS 3 WAYS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 12 to 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For the base spread and tortillas: Mix together the cream cheese and pesto until well combined. Lay out the spinach, whole wheat and jalapeno-Cheddar tortillas and divide the cream cheese mixture among them. Using a spoon or offset spatula, spread the mixture all the way to the edges of each tortilla.
- For the veggie pinwheels: Evenly distribute the spinach over the top of the base spread on the spinach tortillas. Arrange the artichokes, green olives and sun-dried tomatoes over the spinach. Roll up the tortillas tightly and individually wrap in plastic. Set aside.
- For the meaty pinwheels: Shingle the cheese, pepperoni, salami and capicola onto the base spread on the whole wheat tortillas, slightly favoring one side. Roll up the tortillas tightly and individually wrap in plastic. Set aside.
- For the spicy pinwheels: Divide the pepper jack between the jalapeno-Cheddar tortillas topped with the base spread. Divide the arugula, sliced peppers and chopped cherry peppers between the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas tightly and individually wrap in plastic. Refrigerate the rolled tortillas for at least 2 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Unwrap and slice each tortilla into 1-inch segments/pinwheels. Arrange on a platter and serve.
More about "tortilla pinwheels recipes"
TORTILLA PINWHEELS - TWO SISTERS
10 BEST TORTILLA PINWHEELS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST TURKEY PINWHEELS - THE TORTILLA …
THREE DESSERT PINWHEELS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
17 EASY PINWHEEL RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
46 EASY AND TASTY TORTILLA PINWHEELS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE PINWHEELS TORTILLA RECIPES | YUMMLY
TORTILLA PINWHEEL RECIPES | IRRESISTIBLE CREAM CHEESE ROLL …
TORTILLA PINWHEELS - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
HAM & CHEESE TORTILLA PINWHEELS - PLAIN CHICKEN
TORTILLA PINWHEELS WITH BUFFALO HUMMUS - CADRY'S KITCHEN
14 PINWHEEL RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PINWHEEL RECIPES AND TORTILLA ROLL UPS – PROJECT ISABELLA
PEPPERONI PIZZA TORTILLA PINWHEELS - RACHEL COOKS®
TURKEY PINWHEELS RECIPE (MEDITERRANEAN-INSPIRED) | KITCHN
TORTILLA PINWHEELS - I AM HOMESTEADER
THE BEST PINWHEEL RECIPES - THE ENDLESS APPETITE
TORTILLA PINWHEELS WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING RECIPE
HOT TORTILLA PINWHEELS | THRIFTY FOODS RECIPES
ITALIAN SUB SANDWICH TORTILLA PINWHEELS — LET'S DISH RECIPES
EASY MEXICAN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
REUBEN TORTILLA PINWHEELS RECIPES - HOME COOKING MEMORIES
CHICKEN TACO TORTILLA PINWHEELS - EMILY BITES
MEXICAN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHICKEN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - IMMACULATE BITES
PINWHEEL RECIPES AND TORTILLA ROLL UPS - TWO HEALTHY KITCHENS
HOLIDAY TORTILLA PINWHEELS - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
VEGETARIAN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - SHWETA IN THE KITCHEN
3 EASY TORTILLA PINWHEELS RECIPES – LEMON TREE DWELLING
TORTILLA PINWHEELS | WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY - FOOD MEANDERINGS
TORTILLA PINWHEELS - EASY GOOD IDEAS
TORTILLA PINWHEELS - HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
CREAMY CHICKEN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - SWEET SPICY KITCHEN
MEXICAN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
RECIPE FOR PINWHEEL APPETIZERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
MEXICAN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - SLOW THE COOK DOWN
SPICY TORTILLA ROLL UPS (PINWHEEL SANDWICHES) - TIDYMOM®
TORTILLA PINWHEELS | MOTHER THYME
DISCOVER TORTILLA HAM PINWHEEL RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
EASY TORTILLA PINWHEELS - ANTO'S KITCHEN
MEXICAN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - CHEEKYKITCHEN
EASY PINWHEEL RECIPE – A COUPLE COOKS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #appetizers #lunch #no-cook #dinner-party #holiday-event #technique #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love