TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be soft). Stir in nuts, 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, 4 ounces sweet chocolate and 4 ounces white chocolate. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small saucepan, heat 1 teaspoon shortening and 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and smooth; remove from heat. Repeat with 1 teaspoon shortening and 3 ounces sweet chocolate; repeat with 1 teaspoon shortening and 3 ounces white chocolate.
- Dip 1/2-inch edge of each cookie into each glaze, allowing each glaze to completely set before dipping into next glaze and rotating dipped edge of cookie for each type of glaze. Place cookies on waxed paper to allow glazes to set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 115 mg
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
Large or small, these triple chocolate cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Refrigerating the batter for 48 hours before baking is ideal, as this allows the dough to fully form its flavor.
Provided by Josh Graham
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine brown sugar, butter, white sugar, and salt in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until a creamy, deep brown mixture forms. Add egg and vanilla; beat until mixture lightens and becomes smooth, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Add slowly to the wet ingredients until mostly incorporated, but some white traces of flour remain. Fold in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate using a spatula, not the mixer. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 48 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) when ready to bake.
- Divide cold dough into 2 1/4-ounce portions and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges start to look golden brown and crispy, 10 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake; the centers will not look fully done. Cool until cookies are set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344.3 calories, Carbohydrate 48 g, Cholesterol 41.5 mg, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 310.2 mg, Sugar 34.2 g
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
You've got all bases covered with white, milk and dark chocolate in these American-style cookies, best enjoyed warm with a cold glass of milk
Provided by Sarah Cook
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Yield Makes 24
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line 1-2 baking sheets with baking parchment. Mix the sugars and butter together with a wooden spoon, then add the egg, vanilla, flour and half the melted milk chocolate and mix together. Stir in the white and plain chocolate chips or chunks, then use an ice-cream scoop or round tablespoon (like a measuring spoon) to scoop out balls of cookie dough and drop them straight onto the trays.
- Bake in batches for 8-9 mins until pale golden and still soft to touch - they will firm up as they cool. Carefully transfer to a wire rack as soon as they can be lifted up, then drizzle with the remaining melted chocolate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 24 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 17 grams sugar, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream the butter or margarine with the brown sugar until light. Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, ground cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Mix in the nuts and the 4 ounces of the bittersweet, milk and white chocolates.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool slightly. Dip cooled cookies into the Three Chocolate Glaze.
- To Make Three Chocolate Glaze: Heat 1 teaspoon of the shortening with bittersweet chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Dip each cookie 1/2 inch deep into chocolate along one edge. Repeat with remaining shortening and chocolates. Rotate dipped edge of cookie for each type of chocolate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.8 calories, Carbohydrate 49.9 g, Cholesterol 42.7 mg, Fat 26.4 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 13.5 g, Sodium 237.4 mg, Sugar 34.8 g
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
A parade of semi-sweet and white chocolate chunks and chips inform each bite of these soft, slightly chewy chocolate cookies. They are elegant and work as nicely after dinner as they do packaged as a gift.
Provided by Food Network
Yield about 5 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Mix the butter and sugars until combined. Add eggs, syrup and vanilla and beat to combine. Stir in the dry ingredients in batches until combined. Using a wooden spoon, stir the chocolate chunks and chips into the dough until well dispersed. Chill 30 minutes or overnight.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons (1 1/2-inch balls) onto parchment-lined sheet trays about 3 inches apart. Bake until lightly browned, 16 to 18 minutes. Cool on tray 3 minutes. Transfer to cooling racks and cool as long as you can resist.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash together the butter and sugars with a fork until well combined. Add the oil and egg and beat until creamy. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in the dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and the pecans and mix well. Using a tablespoon, scoop the batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes. Transfer cookies to a rack to cool.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture; beat until well blended.
- Stir in chips and pecans.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let cookies stand on cookie sheets 2 minutes before placing on wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1006.4, Fat 51.8, SaturatedFat 31.2, Cholesterol 156.9, Sodium 692.6, Carbohydrate 129.8, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 86.9, Protein 11
More about "triple chocolate chunk cookies recipes"
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - SWEETEST MENU
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 225 per serving
- Line two baking trays with baking paper. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add the vanilla and the egg and beat for a minute or until combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, cornflour and cocoa into the mixture and stir. Add a tablespoon of milk and then mix in half the chocolate chunks (1/4 cup of each).
- Cover the dough and place in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- Roll balls of the dough (approximately 1.5 tablespoon of cookie dough) in your hands until smooth and place onto the prepared trays. Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. While they are still warm, gently press the remaining chocolate chunks on top.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - RECIPE GIRL
Reviews 6Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 39 mins
BEST CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
OUTRAGEOUS TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES | RECIPETIN EATS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - BLUE BOWL
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - I HEART NAPTIME
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - WHAT SARAH BAKES
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE (BAKERY-STYLE!) - OH SWEET BASIL
ULTIMATE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SPICES IN MY DNA
CHEWY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | CHEW OUT LOUD
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIE BARS - SWEETEST MENU
THICK AND CHEWY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - KYLEE COOKS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - WHITTAKER'S
LOADED TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES | COOK'S COUNTRY RECIPE
CHEWY TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE COOKIES | RICARDO
TRIPLE CHIP CHOCOLATE COOKIES - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - GOOD LIFE EATS
CRUMBL TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALT & BAKER
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - HAPPY HAPPY NESTER
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES | DESSERT RECIPES | GODIVA
THICK AND CHEWY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES (VIDEO) - FOODTASIA
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - WHEEL OF BAKING
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE OREO CHUNK COOKIE RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH - EASY PEASY MEALS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH - COOKING WITH KARLI
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES: THE ULTIMATE COOKIE RECIPE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES | SO MUCH FOOD
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - GINGER SNAPS BAKING AFFAIRS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - THE MONDAY BOX
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
THE ULTIMATE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - PASTRY AND SOUL
'5 STAR' TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #drop-cookies #desserts #easy #finger-food #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #dietary #gifts #brown-bag #taste-mood #sweet #to-go #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love