TURKEY AND DRESSING BAKE
Folks will be amazed that four ingredients can produce such a delicious dinner. You certain to rely on this standby for years to come! -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing and parsley. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with turkey. Combine soup and water; spoon over top., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
TURKEY 'N STUFFING BAKE
- Combine stuffing and 1/2 can onions. Spoon stuffing mixture into a 9 inch shallow baking dish. Press stuffing across bottom and up sides of dish to form a shell.
- Combine undiluted soup, milk, turkey, and peas; pour into stuffing shell.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Top with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Serve hot.
TURKEY AND STUFFING BAKE
Enjoy this two-in-one turkey and stuffing recipe for Thanksgiving. Autumnal ingredients such as sage and dried cranberries add lively flavor to this hearty meal.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add turkey and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Add sage and flour and stir to coat. Add 1 1/2 cups broth and cook, stirring and scraping up any browned bits, until liquid is thickened, 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer mixture to an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Rinse out skillet; wipe dry. Return to heat and add 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion and celery and cook until softened, 8 minutes. Remove from heat and add bread, cranberries, and 2 cups broth; toss until combined. Stir in eggs. Spoon bread mixture over turkey mixture; dot with butter. Bake until juices are bubbling and bread is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
TURKEY AND STUFFING CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing crumbs, sage, celery and chicken broth, and then set aside. Place the celery soup and the chicken soup into two separate bowls and add 1/2 of a soup can of water to each. Stir these well and set aside.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the stuffing crumb mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Then layer with 1/2 of the shredded turkey meat and pour the celery soup mixture over this. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the crumb mixture over this, followed by the remaining turkey. Pour the chicken soup mixture over this and top off with the remaining stuffing mixture. Drizzle the melted butter over all and press the entire mixture down into the dish until firmly packed.
- Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes.
HERBED TURKEY AND DRESSING
Whenever I serve this succulent golden turkey and delectable dressing, guests fill their plates and I'm buried in compliments. This recipe always makes a holiday dinner one to remember. It's well worth the time. -Marilyn Clay, Palatine, Illinois
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14-16 servings (18 cups dressing).
Number Of Ingredients: 28
- In a small saucepan, combine the broth, butter and salt; bring to a boil. Add herbs; set aside. , Toast bread; cut into 1/2-in. cubes. Place in a bowl. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; remove with slotted spoon and add to bread. Add butter to drippings; saute the celery, carrots, mushrooms, ham and onions for 15 minutes. , Add to bread mixture; stir in the nuts, fruit and seasonings. Add egg substitute and 3/4 cup basting sauce; mix lightly. , Stuff turkey with about 8 cups dressing. Skewer openings; tie drumsticks together. Place on rack in roasting pan. Baste with some of remaining basting sauce. , Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 5 to 5-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 180° for the turkey and 165° for the stuffing, basting every 30 minutes. When turkey begins to brown, cover lightly with foil. , Add broth to remaining dressing; toss to coat. Place in a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour; uncover and bake 10 minutes.
TRADITIONAL BAKED STUFFING
This recipe was handed down by my great-grandmother. It is a family favorite that we make every Thanksgiving. This traditional stuffing has a crispy top with a moist inside. No need to worry about stuffing the turkey this year! This tasty side-dish bakes in a casserole dish or Pyrex bowl.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by New Mom Kate
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- Mix onion, celery, parsley, melted butter, egg and poultry seasoning in a large bowl. Stir.
- Add bread crumbs and stir with a spoon to evenly distribute the mixture.
- Slowly drizzle milk over bread while stirring until bread cubes are moist but NOT soggy. (May need a bit more or less milk than this recipe calls for.).
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Pour in a greased casserole dish or Pyrex bowl. (A 9x14" baking dish will do in a pinch).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until bread cubes on top are crispy.
STOVE TOP EASY TURKEY BAKE
Our STOVE TOP Easy Turkey Bake is made with leftover cooked turkey, broccoli, cream of chicken soup and cheddar cheese. Why wait? Try it tonight.
Recipe From myfoodandfamily.com
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, about 1-1/3 cups each
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Combine turkey and broccoli in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Mix soup, milk and cheese until blended; pour over turkey mixture. Top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through.
ROASTED TURKEY THIGHS AND STUFFING
Perfect for dark meat lovers and for a small holiday dinner. I used my tradtional homemade turkey stuffing but packaged stuffing, i.e. Stovetop (prepared) will work. The juices from the thighs drip down into the stuffing while roasting. You won't have drippings for gravy so plan on using jarred gravy or homemade made with stock....
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Mikekey *
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a large baking dish (big enough to hold 4 thighs) with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Place prepared stuffing in baking dish.
- 3. Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over skin of each thigh.
- 4. Arrange turkey thighs on top of stuffing, skin side up.
- 5. Sprinkle thighs with salt, pepper and herbs.
- 6. Bake for 1 hour, 20 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160F. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice meat from bones and serve with stuffing.
People also searched
More recipes about turkey and dressing bake
Turkey and dressing bake recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comTurkey and dressing bake recipe. Learn how to cook great Turkey and dressing bake . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Turkey and dressing bake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Turkey and dressing bake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 80% 1 Pan Fudge Cake Crecipe.com Do you know to make ... ... Show details
Turkey and Dressing Bake - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2001-10-17 · Home > Recipes > Poultry > Turkey and Dressing Bake. Printer-friendly version. TURKEY AND DRESSING BAKE : 2 stalks celery, chopped 8 oz. pkg. (5 c.) herb seasoned stuffing 4 oz. can mushrooms, drained 4 c. cooked, cubed turkey or chicken 1 1/2 c. milk 5 eggs 2 cans cream of chicken soup 1/2 c. slivered almonds 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 c. butter, melted. Heat oven … ... Show details
Oven Baked Turkey Stuffing | The Kitchen Magpie
Recipe From : thekitchenmagpie.com2020-08-25 · Preheat your oven to 350 °F. Butter a 9 x 13 pan. In a medium sized frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, celery, carrots and mushrooms until soft. ... Show details
Turkey Cutlet and Stuffing Casserole Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comGently pat the stuffing mixture into the prepared baking dish. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil or spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle turkey cutlets with seasoned salt and pepper and saute for about 2 minutes on each side. Add the gravy and bring to a boil. ... Show details
Turkey and stuffing bake recipe recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comGet one of our Turkey and stuffing bake recipe recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Turkey and Artichoke Stuffed Shells with Arrabbiata Sauce This turkey and artichoke stuffed shells with arrabbiata sauce recipe discusses about step by step method of preparing a. Bookmark. 45 min ; 6 Yield; 98% Turkey and Rice Vegetable Soup If you want ... ... Show details
Turkey and Stuffing Casserole - Campbell Soup Company
Recipe From : campbells.com2013-07-18 · Add the broccoli, turkey, stuffing and half the cheese and mix lightly. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the turkey mixture into the casserole. Step 3 Bake for 25 minutes or until the turkey mixture is hot and the broccoli is tender-crisp. Top with the remaining cheese (the heat from the turkey mixture will melt it) and serve hot. ... Show details
Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole with Stuffing Recipe
Recipe From : yellowblissroad.com2019-11-02 · In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Stir in garlic for 30 seconds then whisk in flour, salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently until golden; about 2-3 minutes. Pour in milk and broth and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, until thickened. ... Show details
Best Homemade Turkey Stuffing Recipe - How to Make Classic ...
Recipe From : delish.com2020-08-20 · In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and celery and cook until soft and fragrant, 8 minutes. Stir in garlic, parsley, sage, thyme, and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1... ... Show details
Turkey And Dressing Casserole Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comCombine turkey, soup, sour cream, broccoli, and 1/2 of the cheese. Pour on top of stuffing. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Add remaining cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted. ...
Turkey and Dressing Bake Recipe - Food News
Recipe From : foodnewsnews.comGet the Recipe: Raffy's Turkey Sausage and Chestnut Stuffing Sausage, Apple and Walnut Stuffing Anne's stuffing is crunchy, sweet and savory, with a little kick from spicy sausage and garlic. Stuffing & Dressing Recipes Whether you call it dressing or stuffing, this Thanksgiving staple is one side dish that knows how to steal the show. ... Show details
Turkey-dressing bake | Healthy Free Recipe, Cooking, Food
Recipe From : recipe-free.comRecipe free - Turkey-dressing bake. Thousands of Turkey-dressing bake recipes. Discover how to cook the healthy recipe. All food recipes online for free. Easy, quick, and free recipes… ... Show details
Cajun Baked Turkey Breast and Dressing (Stuffing ...
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2016-11-14 · Place turkey breast in a roasting pan so there is 2"/5cm (or so) around it for the dressing. Spoon dressing around the turkey. Cover loosely with foil then bake for 3 1/4 - 3 1/2 hours, then uncover and roast for an additional 30 minutes to brown and crisp the skin, or until the internal temperature of the turkey is 75C / 165F (Note 4). ... Show details
How to cook turkey AND dressing with just one oven ...
Recipe From : chowhound.com2003-11-26 · I came across a few recipes for stuffing/dressing in a crockpot cookbook and all of them recommend 3 to 4 hours low cooking in the crockpot. The recipes themselves are pretty basic although one calls for sausage, pre-browned then added to bread etc. I am going to try this method as it will free up the oven for the turkey and then the rolls at the last minute. Reply d. Diane Nov 26, 2003 11:13 ... ... Show details
Baked Turkey With Traditional Cornbread Dressing Recipe ...
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comWash turkey and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle inside and outside with salt. Place turkey on two large pieces of heavy duty foil crossed at the center. Brush turkey all over with melted margarine. Wrap foil around turkey and seal foil tightly. Place in a large roasting pan and bake for … ...
Turkey and Stuffing Casserole Recipe | Rachael Ray | Food ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comAdd the stuffing mix and moisten with the stock. Arrange the stuffing on top of the turkey filling and dot with butter. Cool and store for a make-ahead meal, or bake to serve immediately. If ... ...
Turkey and Dressing - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2012-08-28 · Add 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans of clear chicken broth, 2 sticks butter, 6 eggs, onion, and black pepper (to taste) to 2 quarts of corn bread and 2 quarts biscuits. From your pot of broth, divide between your dressing, saving some for gravy. Make your dressing real soupy. Put in a greased pan bake in a oven at 400 degrees. ... Show details
140 TURKEY AND DRESSING RECIPES ideas | recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comAug 10, 2018 - Explore Anita Nay's board "TURKEY AND DRESSING RECIPES", followed by 735 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, thanksgiving recipes, holiday recipes. ...
Turkey and Stuffing Bake Recipe - spirita.net
Recipe From : spirita.netTurkey And Stuffing Bake Recipe. Ingredients. 1/3 cup butter or margarine; 2 cups herb-seasoned crumb stuffing mix; 1/2 cup sliced celery; 1/2 cup chopped onion; 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted ; 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup; 1/2 cup dairy sour cream; 1/2 cup water; 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chickenPreheat oven to 350 degrees F. Method. In a medium saucepan over ... ... Show details
Herbed Turkey and Dressing Recipe - Food News
Recipe From : foodnewsnews.comTurkey Stuffing/Dressing Recipes For the most flavorful stuffing, turn to our tried-and-true turkey stuffing recipes, each one easy to follow and sure to be an instant classic. #bettyflippincrocker How To Cook Dressing Outside Turkey If you are not using the dressing to stuff the turkey, add about 1/2 cup of chicken broth to moisten the mixture a bit more. ... Show details