EASY TURKEY CLUB BAKE
This turkey club bake is made easy by using all the ingredients of the popular sandwich, making it a satisfying dinner that comes together in just 30 minutes.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1/3 cup mayonnaise and the milk until soft dough forms. On cookie sheet, press dough into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- In medium bowl, mix turkey, onions, bacon and 1/4 cup mayonnaise. Spoon over crust to within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle with tomato and cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 5, Fiber 1 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 950 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 2 g
TURKEY CLUB BAKE
All of the classic club sandwich ingredients-bacon, tomato, mayo and cheese-come together in this tasty turkey bake.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 450°F. Grease cookie sheet. Stir Bisquick, 1/3 cup mayonnaise and the milk in medium bowl until soft dough forms. Press dough into 12x8-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix turkey, onions, bacon and 1/4 cup mayonnaise. Spoon over crust to within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle with tomato and cheese. Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 960 mg
TURKEY CLUB CASSEROLE
Had some leftover turkey one day tried this from a old Pillsbury book. Made several changes and this was the result. My husband who never asks for any special meal requests this often.
Provided by Katha
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a 12x8 2-quart baking dish, layer turkey, bacon, and tomato.
- Spread salad dressing evenly over top.
- Sprinkle cheese and basil evenly over top.
- Separate dough in to 10 biscuits.
- Flatten each biscuit.
- Arrange biscuits over cheese layer overlapping a little if passable.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serves 6.
The key ingredient in this perfect turkey club? Fresh turkey breast rubbed with herbs, slow roasted at home, and thinly sliced.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1 turkey club sandwich
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Bread: Use 3 slices of a good white sandwich bread (pain au lait or Pullman loaves are ideal). Be sure to toast it!
- Lettuce: Bibb and Boston lettuce both have nice small, soft leaves that fit well on the sandwich; shredded iceberg can be unruly.
- Tomatoes: Add 2 slices of tomato to each layer of a club; season with salt and pepper before you continue building the sandwich.
- Turkey: Fresh roasted turkey is key. Rub a 2 1/4-pound skinless, boneless turkey breast with olive oil; sprinkle generously with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes at 425˚ F, then reduce to 350˚ F and roast until the internal temperature is 160˚ F, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool, then slice.
- Mayonnaise: Spread a thick layer of mayo on each slice of toasted bread.
- Bacon: You'll want 3 slices per sandwich (1 1/2 slices in each layer). Halve the slices first, then cook in a skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- In a large saucepan filled with 1/2 gallon of water, bring water to a simmer. Add all Brine ingredients and stir. Allow to come to a boil, then cool broth. Add turkey and place in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- Place bacon strips onto cookie sheet. Place in oven for 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from the oven and drain on paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Remove turkey from brine and place into a roasting pan. Pat dry turkey. Combine mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper. Rub this mixture all over the turkey breast and under the skin. Place in the oven and roast for about 1 1/2 hours or until the turkey reaches 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Make sure to let the turkey rest before slicing.
- Slice the turkey and assemble the sandwiches by topping 1 piece of bread with the Cilantro Mayonnaise Sauce, turkey, bacon, another piece of bread, Cilantro Mayonnaise Sauce, turkey, tomato, lettuce, avocado, and a final piece of bread spread with the Cilantro Mayonnaise Sauce. Repeat with remaining bread and ingredients.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
TURKEY CLUB KEBABS
- Make the kebabs: Combine the turkey, vegetable oil, lemon zest, paprika and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- Preheat a grill to medium. Thread the turkey onto six 12-inch skewers. Wrap 2 bacon slices around each skewer, overlapping slightly, to cover the turkey.
- Brush the grill grates with vegetable oil. Grill the kebabs, turning often, until the turkey is cooked through and the bacon is crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the kebabs in rolls with lettuce and tomatoes; drizzle with the dressing.
TURKEY CLUB APPETIZERS
So quick and easy to make! You could also make quesadillas with this mixture by omitting the crackers and serving this between 2 flour tortillas. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
Provided by JESMom
Yield 15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the turkey, bacon, mayo and mustard in a small bowl.
- Place the crackers on baking sheets. Top each one with a tomato slice, lettuce and turkey mixture. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH
- For each sandwich, toast 3 pieces of bread and spread with mayonnaise.
- Top one piece of toast with a lettuce leaf and 2 oz turkey and ham.
- Cover with a second piece of toast.
- Top with 1 lettuce leaf, two tomato slices, and three strips of bacon.
- Top with the remaining toast.
- Secure with 4 club frill pics.
- cut into four triangles.
TURKEY CLUB ROULADES
Weeknights turn elegant when these short-prep roulades with familiar ingredients are on the menu. Not a fan of turkey? Substitute lightly pounded chicken breasts. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add asparagus; cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry. Set aside., Spread the turkey cutlets with Dijon-mayonnaise. Layer with ham, cheese and asparagus. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and pepper. Roll up tightly and wrap with bacon., Cook roulades in a large skillet over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp and turkey is no longer pink, turning occasionally, 12-15 minutes. Combine sauce ingredients; serve with roulades.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 11g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 1075mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 25g protein.
TURKEY CLUB SANDWICHES
The classic triple-decker with turkey, tomatoes and, for this version, Bac~Os® for the bacon-flavored crunch.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spread mayonnaise over toast. Sprinkle 1 heaping teaspoon bacon flavor bits on each slice toast.
- Place lettuce leaf and 3 slices tomato on each of 4 slices toast. Top with another slice toast, bacon flavor bits side up; arrange turkey on top. Top with lettuce leaves and with third slice toast, bacon flavor bits side down.
- Cut sandwiches diagonally into 4 triangles. Secure with 4 sandwich toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460, Carbohydrate 43 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 34 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 690 mg
TURKEY CLUB SKEWER
- Cook Bacon in a cold pan on low until crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, cut bread, D&W Originals Cheddar, D&W Originals Herbed Turkey, and lettuce into 2 inch squares. Cut slices of cooked bacon into thirds.
- On a 10- to 12-inch skewer, layer bread, lettuce, cheese, bacon and cherry tomato. Repeat once more, then top with last piece of bread.
- Serve with a side of D&W Hoagie Dressing for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 587.6 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Cholesterol 136.9 mg, Fat 40.9 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 43 g, SaturatedFat 16.2 g, Sodium 1903.5 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
SHORT STACK TURKEY CLUB
Although a club sandwich is crave-worthy, it's nearly impossible to eat. To solve, we came up with a short stack version, which has all the traditional flavors of the sandwich but is much easier to handle or take along with you. Our amped-up mayo and trick for keeping the bread dry takes the sandwich to the next level. This is one of our top picks for weekend eating on the golf course or sports field!
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Toast the bread in a toaster to desired doneness.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, herbs, garlic and a pinch each salt and pepper. Spread 1 tablespoon of the mayo mixture on one side of each slice of bread, crust to crust.
- To build the sandwiches, layer the ingredients on four slices in the following order: Place one piece of lettuce, then two slices of tomato side by side, another piece of lettuce, two slices of bacon and then finally, the turkey.
- Top each sandwich with another slice of bread, mayo-side down. Cut the sandwiches in half with a serrated knife and serve with your favorite potato chips.
TURBO TURKEY CLUB
It's not easy to improve upon an icon like the club sandwich, shown here on the right, but the secret lies in the details: seasoning each tomato slice helps their flavor really pop, and opting for an aged Gouda brings a sophisticated edge while balancing out the smoky bacon.
Provided by Greg Lofts
Yield Makes 1 Sandwich
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise over one side of each white-bread slice. Heat a skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high; add white bread, mayo-sides down, and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook, undisturbed, until a crisp, golden-brown crust forms, about 2 minutes. Transfer bread to a cutting board or plate, toasted-sides down.
- Spread a thin layer of jam over untoasted sides of 2 white-bread slices; divide half of lettuce, half of turkey, and all of cheese evenly on top. Spread a thin layer of jam over one side of each wheat-bread slice and place on top. Stack remaining turkey on wheat-bread slices.
- Top with tomato, season with salt and pepper, then top with bacon and remaining lettuce; sandwich with remaining 2 white-bread slices, toasted-sides up. Serve immediately.
More about "turkey club bake recipes"
CLASSIC TURKEY CLUB RECIPE | BOAR'S HEAD
- On a clean surface, place the three slices of bread side-by-side.Spread mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice.Stack the following ingredients in order on the first slice of bread, lettuce, tomato, Monterey Jack Cheese, turkey, bacon and a slice of white bread.
EASY TURKEY CLUB BAKE | LEFTOVER TURKEY RECIPES, BISQUICK RECIPES ...
NO BREAD TURKEY CLUB - MAD ABOUT FOOD
EASY TURKEY CLUB WRAP - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CROISSANT CLUB SANDWICH BAKE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEST TURKEY CLUB ROLL-UPS RECIPE - DELISH
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
TURKEY CLUB CUPS - DELISH
BAKED TURKEY BURGERS - EASY TURKEY CLUB BURGER RECIPE
CLASSIC TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH (MADE LIGHTER!) - SKINNYTASTE
10 BEST TURKEY CASSEROLE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
EMERIL LAGASSE'S TURKEY CLUB CASSEROLE | RECIPE - RACHAEL …
THE ULTIMATE TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH RECIPE - SIMPLY WHISKED
IMPOSSIBLY EASY TURKEY CLUB PIE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY TURKEY CLUB BAKE | RECIPE | BAKING, RECIPES, INGREDIENTS RECIPES
EASY ROAST TURKEY | CLUB HOUSE CA
ARBY’S TURKEY CLUB COPYCAT RECIPE - COOKTHINK
THE ULTIMATE LEFTOVER TURKEY CLUB - OH SWEET BASIL
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH RECIPE - MYKITCHENMOOD
TURKEY CLUB RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TURKEY CLUB WRAPS WITH BACON - KYLEE COOKS
TURKEY CLUB BURGERS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
TURKEY CLUB RECIPE
EASY TURKEY CLUB BAKE - BIGOVEN.COM
TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH PINWHEELS - EASY NO COOK PINWHEEL RECIPE
TURKEY CLUB BAKE | RECIPE | RECIPES, BISQUICK RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD
KETO TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH - IT STARTS WITH GOOD FOOD
TURKEY CLUB WITH HERB MAYO RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
TURKEY CLUB BAKE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put on a turkey club sandwich?Tomatoes: Add 2 slices of tomato to each layer of a club; season with salt and pepper before you continue building the sandwich. Turkey: Fresh roasted turkey is key. Rub a 2 1/4-pound skinless, boneless turkey breast with olive oil; sprinkle generously with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
What is the recipe for a turkey casserole?Ingredients 12 pounds whole fresh turkey 2 tablespoons canola oil or olive oil 1 teaspoon salt, adjust to taste freshly ground black pepper, adjust to taste 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered 1 celery stalk, cut in half 1/2 cup fresh parsley 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
What is the best way to bake a Turkey?Baked Turkey Recipe. Rinse turkey under cold, running water, inside and out. Pat dry with a paper towel, inside and out. Sprinkle salt and pepper inside the body cavity of the turkey. Coat the outside of the turkey with canola oil and lightly sprinkle salt and pepper to cover. Place onion, celery, garlic cloves, and fresh parsley inside...
How to cook Turkey patties in oven?Instructions 1 Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. 2 Line a baking dish (big enough to fit 4 turkey patties without touching) with olive oil 3 Season both sides of turkey patties with salt and pepper if you wish, and place them in baking dish. ... 4 White turkey patties are baking, fry your turkey bacon in a skillet. ... More items...