COWBOY BACON BEANS
- Rinse the beans under cold water, sorting out any rocks/particles. Set aside.
- In a heavy pot (cast iron), saute the bacon pieces until halfway cooked and the fat is rendered. Add the green peppers and onions to the pot and cook until starting to get brown, about 3 minutes. Add the beans and cover with water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, and then add the brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic. Reduce the heat to a simmer, place on the lid and cook until the beans are tender and the liquid is thick 3 to 4 hours.
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEANS
nothing as good or as simple as beans and cornbread. It also is a great start of the week menu item, leftovers can be used for a variety of different dishes.
Provided by Sheila the Great
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Rinse beans in cool water; pour into a pot, cover with water by 2 to 3 inches. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cover. Simmer 2 hours, or until beans are tender. Add water to pot as needed. Beans should have a thick broth. Toward end of cooking time, add salt and pepper and season to taste. Don't over-salt. For a variety try adding chili powder, garlic or Tabasco. Serve in a bowl with cornbread. Can serve with small bowls of grated cheese, chopped onions, chopped fresh jalapenos, sour cream, and/or cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.5, Fat 5.7, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 7.7, Sodium 386.2, Carbohydrate 22.8, Fiber 7.8, Sugar 0.3, Protein 9.1
PERFECT PINTO BEANS
- Put the beans in a large bowl, cover with cold water and let soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse the beans, then put them in a large pot. Cover the beans with water and add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, bacon, garlic, bay leaves, onion, bell pepper and some salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cook until the beans are tender, 2 to 3 1/2 hours.
PIONEER WOMAN'S SPICY BEANS
Wonderful meal on a cold winter day. Serve it over hot, buttered cornbread. We especially like Recipe #83625, which is just the right amount of sweetness to balance all the spicy. Top with grated cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Just a note: many people soak their beans the night before. I prefer to skip that step and think the bean broth is much more tasty when slow cooked for hours. Delicious!
Provided by Chef SuzyQ
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Rinse beans under cold water, sorting out any rocks/particles.
- Place beans in a stock pot with the ham hock and cover with water by 2 inches. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cover the pot and simmer for 2 hours, checking occasionally to make sure the water level is fine. Add more water as needed.
- Then throw in diced onion, red bell pepper, garlic and jalapeno. Cover and continue cooking for another hour or two, remembering to check the water level.
- Add salt, chili powder (if desired) and pepper, then cover and cook for another 20 to 30 minutes, or until beans are lovely and tender. Serve with cornbread as a meal, or spoon on top of nachos, tacos, etc.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55.9, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 495.1, Carbohydrate 10.8, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 1.3, Protein 4.1
More about "pioneer woman pinto beans recipes"
PIONEER WOMAN COWBOY BACON BEANS - RECIPE DIARIES
SPICY BEANS FROM PIONEER WOMAN | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR …
BEST PERFECT PINTO BEANS RECIPES | THE PIONEER WOMAN
√ PINTO BEAN RECIPE PIONEER WOMAN - FOOD PIONEER WOMAN
√ COWBOY BEANS PIONEER WOMAN - PIONEER WOMAN BEAN RECIPE
PIONEER WOMAN RECIPE FOR PINTO BEANS - WATCH COOKING …
SPICY BEANS - THEPIONEER-WOMAN.COM
PIONEER WOMAN CHILI | WE TESTED THIS RECIPE—HERE'S WHAT WE …
PINTO BEANS RECIPE PIONEER WOMAN – EPISODE +13 RECIPE …
SPICY BEANS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEANS – GET COOKING INGREDIENTS
PIONEER WOMAN RECIPES PINTO BEANS - THERESCIPES.INFO
PIONEER WOMAN COWBOY BEANS - CHEFS & RECIPES
PERFECT PINTO BEANS RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
PIONEER WOMAN RECIPE FOR PINTO BEANS – EPISODE +25 COOKING …
PIONEER WOMAN RECIPE FOR PINTO BEANS
PIN ON FOOD TO MAKE: SIDE DISHES AND APPETIZERS - PINTEREST
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEANS – WATCH RECIPE INGREDIENTS
3 BEAN RECIPES WITH REE DRUMMOND | THE PIONEER WOMAN
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEANS SLOW COOKER RECIPES
COWBOY CAVIAR RECIPE PIONEER WOMAN / DOWNLOAD EBOOK RECIPE …
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEAN RECIPE – EPISODE +29 RECIPE VIDEOS
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEANS SLOW COOKER – GET RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
PIONEER WOMAN RECIPE FOR PINTO BEANS - DOWNLOAD COOKING …
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEANS AND HAM : WATCH RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
RECIPE BOJANGLES PINTO BEANS - THERESCIPES.INFO
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEAN RECIPE / DOWNLOAD RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
HAM AND PINTO BEANS RECIPE PIONEER WOMAN - DEPORECIPE.CO
PIONEER WOMAN'S CAMPFIRE BEANS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEANS RECIPE - THE JENPROS
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEANS AND HAM / DOWNLOAD RECIPE …
REE DRUMMOND PINTO BEAN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEAN RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES EASY
BEANS AND CORNBREAD - THE PIONEER WOMAN
PIONEER WOMAN PINTO BEAN RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love