TURKEY ROLL SUSHI
Easy wrap recipe. Great for snacks. Customize until your heart's content. This recipe is forgiving. I eyeballed everything until it was how I wanted it, so these measurements aren't exact. Can't wait to hear what modifications everyone comes up with.
Provided by Ari Lin
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix spinach, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, pickled peppers, spring onion, garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture, about 1-inch wide, over the top portion of each tortilla, reserving about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture for sealing.
- Arrange turkey onto each tortilla below the cream cheese mixture section. Spread a thin line of reserved cream cheese mixture below the turkey section of each tortilla for sealing. Starting at the end with the most cream cheese mixture, roll each tortilla around the filling, sealing together with the opposite end with small amount of cream cheese mixture. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slices from roll creating turkey 'sushi' rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225.2 calories, Carbohydrate 18.9 g, Cholesterol 46.3 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 14.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 942.7 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
- Place the nori on a bamboo mat, shiny side down.
- Spread 1 Cup of rice on the nori.
- Spread 1 tspn of wasabi along the edge of the rice.
- Arrange half the turkey, avocado, carrot, and cucumber along the edge of the rice.
- Using the bamboo mat, roll the nori, forming a log.
- Moisten the edge of the nori with water to seal.
- Cut in half to form 2 single serve rolls, or cut into 6 finger food slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1546.3, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 26.6, Sodium 78.6, Carbohydrate 315.1, Fiber 15.9, Sugar 3, Protein 37.8
More about "turkey sushi recipes"
TURKEY "SUSHI" ROLLS | HEALTHY FAMILY PROJECT
Servings 2Total Time 15 minsCategory Egg FreeCalories 512 per serving
- Coat tortilla with dressing. Layer turkey slices on top. Add rice onto ½ of turkey; press down to flatten. Layer carrots, cucumber, salad, tomato and cheese in a line on top.
5-MINUTE PALEO TURKEY "SUSHI" ROLLS WITH GINGER SESAME ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory LunchCalories 100 per serving
- Combine the Ginger Sesame ingredients together in a small bowl. Drizzle 1/4 of the dressing over the turkey on each roll.
HEALTHY LUNCHBOX IDEA FOR KIDS: TURKEY "SUSHI" ROLL UPS ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory LunchCalories 173 per serving
TURKEY VEGETABLE "SUSHI" RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCalories 51 per serving
TURKEY SUSHI ROLL RECIPE - JAPAN CENTRE
3.3/5 (29)Category SnacksServings 1Total Time 15 mins
TURKEY SUSHI ROLL RECIPE - JAPAN CENTRE
3.3/5 (28)Category SnacksServings 1Total Time 15 mins
TURKEY DINNER SUSHI ROLL RECIPE BY EMILY JACOBS
4/5 (1)Calories 362 per servingServings 1
RECIPES - TURKEY “SUSHI” WITH LEMON MISO DRESSING - APPLEGATE
Servings 4Total Time 30 minsCategory Sandwich
SUSHI-INSPIRED THANKSGIVING TURKEY ROLLS | MAKE OVER YOUR ...
Reviews 49Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
SUSHI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TURKEY "SUSHI" RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
TURKEY BLT SUSHI ROLLS RECIPE BY TINA RUGGIERO
2.5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsServings 5Calories 289 per serving
- In a medium-sized stockpot, combine the sushi rice, quinoa, and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover, reduce the heat to low, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat, and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir rice vinegar into the rice before using.
- Meanwhile, layer the turkey bacon onto a baking sheet. Bake according to the package directions, about 8-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- To assemble the sushi, line up all of the ingredients and cover a bamboo rolling mat with plastic wrap. Place 1 sheet of nori on top of the rolling mat, shiny-side-down. Lightly spread about ¾ cup of the rice mixture in an even layer on nori. Layer the strip of nori closest to you with 1 ½-2 pieces bacon, 3 slices of tomatoes, and some shredded lettuce.
TURKEY AND CHEESE ON A STICK - LOW-CARB SCHOOL LUNCH
Cuisine LunchEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
LUNCHBOX SUSHI SANDWICH WITH TURKEY AND CHEESE - THE WEARY ...
5/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 1Total Time 5 mins
TURKEY 'SUSHI' RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Cuisine AsianTotal Time 40 minsServings 4Calories 284 per serving
TURKEY AND CRANBERRY SUSHI - CLOSET COOKING
Reviews 46Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 2Total Time 15 mins
900+ SUSHI RECIPES IDEAS | SUSHI RECIPES, SUSHI, RECIPES
TURKEY BLT SUSHI ROLLS | RECIPE | SUSHI ROLLS, SUSHI ...
TURKEY RAINBOW “SUSHI” ROLLS WITH HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING ...
MAKE LUNCH FUN WITH THESE TURKEY SUSHI ROLL-UPS – SHEKNOWS
TURKEY SUSHI RECIPE - MORERECIPES.COM
TURKEY ROLL SUSHI RECIPES
TURKEY ROLL SUSHI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love