VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP
A friend made Buffalo chicken dip and that got me thinking about creating a vegetarian dip with the same flavors. This addictive dip is so amazing, no one will miss the meat. -Amanda Silvers, Old Fort, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the next 4 ingredients. Transfer to a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on high for 1-1/2 hours. If desired, sprinkle with green onion and serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 526mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
MEATLESS BUFFALO DIP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and Buffalo wing sauce together in a bowl. Slightly mash cannellini beans in a separate bowl; fold into the cheese mixture. Spread mixture into a pie pan or baking dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese and chives.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.2 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 25.4 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 514.8 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Creamy, cheesy, spicy, vegetarian dip. I have been a vegetarian for 19 years, and this is a great hot dip for parties - enjoyed by non-vegetarians too! Serve with wheat tortilla chips.
Provided by shannon s
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place the diced vegetarian chicken strips, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo wing sauce into a slow cooker. Cook on Low, stirring occasionally, until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot, 1 to 2 hours. Stir in the shredded cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.5 calories, Carbohydrate 11.7 g, Cholesterol 24.1 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 8.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 1023.7 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO "MEATBALLS" WITH BLUE CHEESE DIP
Forget about hot wings! These spicy "meatballs" combine white beans and mushrooms for a delicious meatless version of your favorite buffalo-and-blue cheese party snack.
Provided by Katherine Sacks
Yield Makes 33
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Arrange a rack in center of oven and preheat to 400°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- Pulse garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. Add celery, beans, and mushrooms and pulse until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in egg, panko, and 3/4 tsp. salt. Using your hands, roll tablespoonfuls of bean mixture into balls. Transfer to prepared baking sheet, packing them snuggly. Roast veggie balls, turning halfway through, until firm and cooked through, 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook butter, hot sauce, and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Stir until smooth; set aside.
- Whisk sour cream, buttermilk, blue cheese, pepper, 1 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. chives, and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt in a medium bowl. Top with remaining 1 tsp. chives.
- Transfer veggie balls to a large bowl. Toss with hot sauce mixture and serve with blue cheese dip alongside.
- Do Ahead
- Veggie balls can be formed, not cooked, 1 day ahead; cover and chill.
VEGAN BUFFALO CHICKPEA DIP RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: cannellini bean, raw cashew, hot sauce, non-dairy milk, lemon, nutritional yeast, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chickpeas, shredded vegan cheddar cheese, fresh scallion, fresh parsley
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a food processor, add cashews and beans. Process until smooth.
- Add hot sauce, milk, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to greased 9x9-inch (23x23 cm) baking dish and stir in chickpeas and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions or parsley, if desired.
- Serve with pita chips or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314 calories, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 12 grams, Sugar 3 grams
More about "vegetarian buffalo dip recipes"
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP - THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
5/5 (23)Calories 174 per servingCategory Appetizer
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP - I HEART VEGETABLES
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory DipCalories 103 per serving
HEALTHY BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER DIP (DAIRY FREE!) | VEGAN BUFFALO DIP
CREAMY VEGAN BUFFALO DIP - CHELSEA PEACHTREE
CREAMY VEGAN BUFFALO DIP - CROWDED KITCHEN
10 BEST VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
HORS D'OEUVRES RECIPE - GRAEBERROAD.COM
VEGAN BUFFALO WINGS N WAFFLES | VEGAN & VEGETARIAN RECIPES
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE BY KATHERINE MARTINELLI
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - THE WANNABE CHEF
VEGETARIAN THREE CHEESE WHITE BEAN BUFFALO DIP
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP WITH JACKFRUIT - THE LIVE-IN KITCHEN
10 BEST VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
THESE BUTTERMILK BUFFALO "CHICKEN" WINGS AND HERB DIP WILL …
EASY RICED CAULIFLOWER VEGETARIAN BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
25 DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN DIPS FOR AVID HERBIVORES - TASTE …
VEGAN BUFFALO DIP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP (MADE WITH TEMPEH) | GIRL HEART FOOD®
SPICY VINEGAR RECIPE PANLASANG PINOY - UNIVCOFC.ORG
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP (BUFFALO "CHICKEN" DIP) - LIVE EAT LEARN
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
VEGETARIAN WHITE BEAN SPICY BUFFALO DIP RECIPE - BAKING THE GOODS
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER DIP - GIMME SOME OVEN
EASY VEGAN BUFFALO DIP - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
VEGAN BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (NO NUTS - MY PURE PLANTS
VEGAN BUFFALO TOFU DIP! - IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE CHICKEN
BUFFALO CHICKPEA DIP - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP RECIPE | DIPS, SPREADS & SALSAS | HANNAFORD
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP WITH JACKFRUIT - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
VEGAN BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - LOVING IT VEGAN
15 MINUTE VEGAN BUFFALO DIP - SIMPLE VEGAN RECIPES
22 VEGAN MEMORIAL DAY RECIPES - SHANE & SIMPLE
BUFFALO CHICKPEA DIP (VEGAN + OIL-FREE) – NO SWEAT VEGAN
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WING DIP | KARA LYDON
CREAMY BUFFALO DIP | VEGAN, WHOLE30, PALEO - THYME & JOY
15-MINUTE VEGAN CAULIFLOWER BUFFALO DIP (VEGGIE SPREAD)
VEGETARIAN BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - HOT CHEESE DIP RECIPES
INCREDIBLE VEGAN BUFFALO ‘CHICKEN’ DIP (HEALTHY)
PLANNING YOUR SUPER BOWL SNACKS? MAKE THIS VEGAN BUFFALO DIP!
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER DIP - VEGGIE DESSERTS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is vegetarian Buffalo dip?Vegetarian buffalo dip is the coziest hot vegetarian dip you could imagine. There’s tons of cheese (hello, cheese is life), hot sauce, a bit of ranch dressing, and jackfruit to mimic the taste and texture of chicken.
What is the best buffalo chicken dip to make?P.S. if you are going to make a buffalo chicken dip, it should 100% be my Bubbly Hot Chicken Enchilada Bean Dip. This delicious vegetarian buffalo dip has a creamy buffalo white bean base, three different kinds of cheese, hearty mix-ins and a pop of fresh cilantro on top that you’ll love.
What is the best hot vegetarian dip?Vegetarian buffalo dip is the coziest hot vegetarian dip you could imagine. There’s tons of cheese (hello, cheese is life), hot sauce, a bit of ranch dressing, and jackfruit to mimic the taste and texture of chicken. This is so easy to throw together and was a huge crowd pleaser when I made it for the super bowl.
How do I make a vegetarian chicken dip?A friend made Buffalo chicken dip and that got me thinking about creating a vegetarian dip with the same flavors. This addictive dip is so amazing, no one will miss the meat. —Amanda Silvers, Old Fort, Tennessee Combine sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the next 4 ingredients.