VEGGIE PASTA SALAD
Melissa Marsh of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania shares this colorful pasta salad with fresh veggies in a pleasant balsamic vinegar dressing. Fix a batch ahead of time for sensational meatless meals all week.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the vegetables, vinegar, basil, oil, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. , Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture. Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 352mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
COLORFUL VEGGIE PASTA SALAD
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Brush the corn, yellow squash, zucchini, bell pepper and scallions lightly with oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Grill the corn, turning frequently, until cooked through and the kernels are charred, about 10 minutes. Grill the zucchini and squash slices, turning once, until charred but not mushy, about 2 minutes per side. Grill the pepper slices until they are charred on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Grill the scallions whole, turning them frequently, until charred and soft, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the pesto, olive oil, lemon juice and zest. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the yellow squash, zucchini and bell peppers into 1/2-inch pieces and add them to the bowl with the dressing. Cut the kernels off the corn and add them to the zucchini; chop the scallions and add them, too. Add the pasta and grape tomatoes and gently toss until everything is coated with the dressing. Add the parsley, toss and season to taste. Serve at room temperature.
EASY VEGAN PASTA SALAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: dried pasta, chickpeas, broccoli floret, carrot, red onion, fresh parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, dried oregano, salt, pepper, cherry tomatoes
Provided by Rachel Gaewski
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, chickpeas, grape tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, red onion, and parsley.
- In a small liquid measuring cup, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper, and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and stir until evenly distributed.
- Transfer pasta salad into 4 containers and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 545 calories, Carbohydrate 80 grams, Fat 17 grams, Fiber 13 grams, Protein 18 grams, Sugar 10 grams
FRESH VEGGIE PASTA SALAD
Make our Fresh Veggie Pasta Salad for a delicious dish that's sure to steal the show! Carrots, grape tomatoes and snow peas star in this Fresh Veggie Pasta Salad, but the zesty dressing and fixings make a great supporting cast.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Vegetable Recipes
Yield 8 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 290 mg, Carbohydrate 43 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 10 g
VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD
This light, multicolored salad is an original. When I serve it at potlucks, I', always asked for the recipe. It's also a standby for the "snowbirds" who gather with us in Arizona each winter. -Kathy Crow, Cordova, Alaska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16-18 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, onions, zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower, carrots, celery, peas, olives and artichoke hearts. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta and vegetables and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts :
VEGAN VEGGIE PASTA SALAD
- Bring to boil 4 quarts of lightly salted water in a large pot; stir in pasta. Cook and stir until soft, about 7 minutes. Drain pasta through a strainer and rinse with cold water.
- Mix pasta, broccoli, cucumber, squash, green beans, jicama, Italian dressing, snow peas, cauliflower, and cherry tomatoes together in a bowl. Refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28.7 g, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 258.2 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
More about "veggie pasta salad recipes"
10 BEST VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEALTHY VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES | EATINGWELL
10 BEST VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST ITALIAN VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD - VEGGIES DON'T BITE
VEGGIE PASTA SALAD WITH LEMON VINAIGRETTE - COZY PEACH KITCHEN
COLD VEGETABLE MACARONI PASTA SALAD | EASY SIDE DISHES
STREET VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - HEALTHYISH FOODS
20-MINUTE RAINBOW VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - A VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD …
VERY VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - BECKY'S BEST BITES
SUMMER VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD: FRESH FARMER'S MARKET …
VEGGIE LOVERS' PASTA SALAD - GIMME SOME OVEN
INCREDIBLE VEGGIE PASTA SALAD RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
SIMPLE AND EASY VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
15 AMAZING VEGAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES
PASTA SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
12 SALADS & VEGETABLE SIDES TO SERVE WITH PASTA | KITCHN
VEGAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES THAI - THERESCIPES.INFO
MARINATED VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD! | RECIPETIN EATS
VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - TASTE FULL LIFE
QUICK N' HEALTHY VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - THE SIMPLE VEGANISTA
EASY PASTA SALAD RECIPE (THE BEST!) - COOKING CLASSY
ROASTED VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD RECIPE - COOKING WITH PAULA DEEN
SUPER GREEN PASTA SALAD - RECIPE FOR VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD
GRILLED VEGGIE PASTA SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
EASY VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD - YELLOW BLISS ROAD
10 TASTY VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES - PEAS AND CRAYONS
GRILLED VEGGIE PASTA SALAD RECIPES
10 25-MINUTE VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES | EATINGWELL
LEMON VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
EASY ITALIAN VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - BAKER BY NATURE
POPPY SEED PASTA SALAD RECIPE | TASTES OF LIZZY T
MARINATED VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
VEGGIE PASTA SALAD ~SWEET & SAVORY
30 VEGETABLE PASTA RECIPES TO MAKE FOR DINNER | MYRECIPES
ROASTED VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD RECIPE - EASY PASTA DINNERS | HEALTHY PASTA
ROASTED VEGGIE PASTA SALAD - THIS SAVORY VEGAN
SUMMER VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD - BUDGET BYTES
GLUTEN FREE VEGAN BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD WITH ROASTED SQUASH
VEGETARIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a pasta salad?Directions 1 Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the vegetables, vinegar, basil, oil,... 2 Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture. Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Cover and... More ...
What's in your Veggie pasta salad?Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad (Vegan!) Detoxinista pasta, red onion, garlic, fine sea salt, red bell pepper, tahini and 6 more Stir Fry Vegetable Pasta SaladWatch what u eat minced garlic, oregano, pasta, onion, broccoli, Parmesan cheese and 4 more Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad with ChickpeasShe Likes Food
How to Cook Pasta with vegetables?Drain the pasta and then rinse under cool water. Transfer the pasta to a large serving bowl and toss with vegetable oil to prevent sticking while you prepare the veggies. Cut each tomato in half lengthwise and add on top of the pasta. Core and seed the bell pepper. Dice the pepper and add it to the pasta bowl.
How do you make pasta salad with zucchini?In a large bowl, combine pasta, onions, zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower, carrots, celery, peas, olives and artichoke hearts. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta and vegetables and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.