- In a 6 quart pot combine sugar and 7 cups water. Bring to boil and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in tea powder while hot. Add orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate and 2 cups cold water. Chill in refrigerator.
- When cold mix in vodka. Pour into a plastic container leaving room on top for expansion. Freeze or 24 hours.
- To serve, scoop about 1 cup into a tall glass and quickly stir in 1/3 cup lemon-lime soda.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.8 calories, Carbohydrate 42.8 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 10.1 mg, Sugar 37.2 g
CRANBERRY-ORANGE VODKA SLUSH
Years ago, my mother made a rosy and refreshing party drink I've never forgotten. The sparkle comes from fruit juices, vodka and lemon lime soda. -Melinda Strable, Ankeny, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a 5-qt. bowl, mix water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in juice concentrates and vodka until blended. Transfer to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion; freeze overnight., To serve, place 2/3 cup slush in each glass. Add 1/3 cup soda.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 10mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
VODKA LIME SLUSH
- Mix concentrates, vodka and sugar with 9 cups of water in freezer container.
- Freeze until slushy.
- Stir soda into each serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.3, Sodium 0.8, Carbohydrate 33, Sugar 32.3
WATERMELON VODKA SLUSH
- In a food processor, puree the watermelon flesh. Pour the pureed watermelon into empty ice cube trays and freeze for at least 4 hours. Also, freeze 4 martini glasses.
- In a blender combine the frozen watermelon cubes, simple syrup, lemon juice, vodka, and melon liqueur; blend until smooth. Pour into 4 frozen martini glasses and garnish each with a lemon twist.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.5 calories, Carbohydrate 28.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 3.7 mg, Sugar 15.7 g
Wonderful summer drink, very refreshing and easy to mix up since most of it is done ahead of time. You can also substitute 2 c vodka and 2 1/2 c of water for a little stronger drink.
Provided by Diane Hathaway
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix together, then freeze.
- When ready to use, fill collins glass half full with slush then add 7-up to fill.
- Garnish with a orange slice and cherry.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128.5, Fat 0.2, Sodium 3.6, Carbohydrate 25.9, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 24.7, Protein 0.5
- In a large plastic container combine all ingredients (except sodas) and mix well.
- Cover& freeze overnight.
- To serve, scrape a large spoon across the top of the frozen mixture and place 1/2 cup of slush into a 8-oz glass.
- Fill with soda of choice.
Great to have on hand for a party. A nice and frosty summer drink!! This is a recipe in my America Discovers Columbus cookbook.
Provided by diner524
Yield 25-30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Boil sugar and water until all sugar is dissolved. Cool slighty. Add frozen juice and lemonade and vodka; mix. Put in a tightly covered plastic container and store in the freezer.
- When ready to serve, fill each glass 1/2 full of slush mixture. Fill the rest of the glass with 7-Up. May garnish glasses with fresh mint, a strawberry or other fruit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.6, Fat 0.1, Sodium 3, Carbohydrate 28.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 27.9, Protein 0.4
More about "vodka slush recipes"
BEST VODKA SLUSH RECIPES - SUEBEE HOMEMAKER
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
VODKA SLUSH - 6 BEST VODKA SLUSHIES RECIPES!
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 6 minsCategory DessertCalories 317 per serving
10 BEST VODKA SLUSH RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST VODKA SLUSH DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
KOOL AID VODKA SLUSH - TIPSY BARTENDER
FROZEN STRAWBERRY LEMONADE VODKA SLUSH |SLUSHY ALCOHOL DRINKS
WATERMELON VODKA SLUSH RECIPE - SLUSHIEMACHINEGUIDE.COM
HOMEMADE RASPBERRY VODKA SLUSHY - EASY GOOD IDEAS
GRAPEFRUIT SLUSH RECIPE - PRETTY DIY HOME
10 BEST VODKA SLUSHIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
FROZEN VODKA SLUSH RECIPE - SUEBEE HOMEMAKER
20 EASY AND TASTY VODKA SLUSH RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
STRAWBERRY VODKA SLUSH RECIPE - THE PERFECT COMBO!
PINK VODKA LEMONADE (+ SLUSHIE INSTRUCTIONS!) - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
ALCOHOLIC SLUSHIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SUEBEE HOMEMAKER | SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS FAMILY-FRIENDLY MEALS!
SLUSHIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
STRAWBERRY VODKA SLUSH COCKTAIL - EVERYDAY EILEEN
FROZEN VODKA SLUSH - SIMPLY MADE CITRUS FROZEN SLUSH …
MARGARITA SLUSH - CULINARY HILL
SLUSH à LA VODKA | RECETTES DU QUéBEC
10 EASY SLUSHIES FOR SUMMER PARTIES | ALLRECIPES
LEMON VODKA SLUSH - SUMMER COCKTAILS | HAPPY HEALTHY MOTIVATED
PINK FLAMINGO VODKA SLUSH - BITZ & GIGGLES
10 BEST FROZEN VODKA SLUSH RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE ULTIMATE VODKA RED BULL SLUSHIE RECIPE - THRILLIST
10 BEST FROZEN VODKA SLUSH RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY VODKA SLUSH - EASY SUMMER COCKTAILS - HAPPY HEALTHY …
VODKA SLUSHY RECIPE | GIRL HEART FOOD®
SUPER YUMMY CRANBERRY VODKA SLUSH - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
PINEAPPLE VODKA SLUSHES | CHAOS SERVED DAILY
MANGO VODKA SLUSH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PINEAPPLE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE VODKA SLUSH | TROP ROCKIN
VODKA SLUSH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PINK LEMONADE VODKA SLUSH - CULINARY HILL
CRANBERRY VODKA SLUSH - SUEBEE HOMEMAKER
ALCOHOLIC DRINKS – BEST VODKA SLUSHIE COCKTAIL RECIPE – EASY AND …
WATERMELON VODKA SLUSHIE - CART
SLUSH VODKA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
VODKA SLUSH RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
VODKA SLUSH RECIPE | 7 STEPS TO YOUR NEW FAVORITE DRINK
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #low-protein #healthy #beverages #fruit #easy #low-fat #cocktails #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #citrus #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you make vodka slush from frozen vodka?Frozen Vodka Slush Recipe is a family favorite from way back in the day. This simple recipe combines frozen orange juice and lemonade, sugar, green tea, and vodka. A perfect cocktail to prepare ahead of time! Using a large airtight container, add the orange juice and lemonade and let sit until soft.
How to make a slushy drink?Instructions Using a large airtight container, add the orange juice and lemonade and let sit until soft. Boil seven cups of water with 1 1/4 cups of sugar until sugar dissolves. Boil two cups water, remove from heat, and add the green tea bags. Add vodka and stir. Serve slush with chilled Sprite.
How do you Make Lemonade with vodka?1 2 cups white sugar. 2 7 cups water. 3 2 tablespoons instant tea powder. 4 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate. 5 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate. 6 2 cups cold water. 7 2 cups vodka. 8 1 liter lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage Add all ingredients to shopping list.
How do you make green tea slush with vodka?Boil two cups water, remove from heat, and add the green tea bags. Let it seep for 10 minutes, remove bags, and then add liquid to container. Add vodka and stir. Freeze for at least 24 hours. Serve slush with chilled Sprite. One fifth of vodka equals approximately 25 ounces.