SALAD WITH WARM GOAT CHEESE
- Slice the Montrachet into 12 (1/2-inch-thick) slices. (The easiest way to slice goat cheese is to use a length of dental floss.) Dip each slice into the beaten egg whites, then the bread crumbs, being sure the cheese is thoroughly coated. Place the slices on a rack and chill them for at least 15 minutes.
- For the dressing, place the vinegars, sugar, salt, pepper, and egg yolk in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and blend for 1 minute. With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil through the feed tube until the vinaigrette is thickened. Season, to taste.
- Toss the salad greens with enough dressing to moisten, then divide them among 6 plates.
- Melt 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a saute pan over medium-high heat until just under smoking. Cook the goat cheese rounds quickly on both sides until browned on the outside but not melted inside. Top each salad with 2 warm rounds and serve.
WARM CRISPY GOAT CHEESE CANAPES SALAD
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place the bread crumbs in a pie plate or shallow bowl. Place the goat cheese on a 20-inch long piece of wax paper. Slice the cheese into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Dip each goat cheese slice in bread crumbs to coat all sides. Place the rounds on a baking sheet or plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to cook up to 2 hours.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a heavy, flat-bottomed nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add the goat cheese slices in a single layer and saute until golden on both sides, turning once, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Remove to a platter and saute the remaining slices, wiping out the pan to remove browned bits and adding more oil as necessary.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the Dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar. Gradually whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the Parsley and tarragon. Pour desired amount of dressing over mesculun greens. Add fleur de sel, if desired. Place sauteed goat cheese slices on top of salad. Serve warm.
SUN-DRIED TOMATO GOAT CHEESE SPREAD
This simple spread combines sweet and savory sun dried tomatoes, tangy goat cheese, and fresh herbs to make a truly magnificent spread. This flavorful spread is perfect with a glass of red wine.-Sarah Agrella, Mountain View, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 teaspoons oil. In a small food processor, combine the garlic, basil and parsley. Cover and process until blended., Add the goat cheese and reserved sun-dried tomatoes and oil. Cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 119mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
WARM GOAT CHEESE SANDWICHES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Open the pita bread halves up into pockets. Spread goat cheese onto one side of the inside of each pita pocket. Spread a layer of pesto over the goat cheese. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes. Place pita halves onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes in the preheated oven, just until the filling is warm, and the bread is lightly toasted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 392.9 calories, Carbohydrate 25.3 g, Cholesterol 38 mg, Fat 25.5 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 17.4 g, SaturatedFat 11.2 g, Sodium 793.7 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
WARM GOAT CHEESE SALAD
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar with mustard. Slowly add oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper. Place greens in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet; top each with a goat cheese round. Toast until bread is golden brown and cheese has started to melt, 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle greens with vinaigrette; toss to combine. Divide among four plates. Place three toasts on each salad. Serve immediately.
TOMATO SALAD WITH GOAT CHEESE
Recipe from French Women Don't Get Fat. This is a really refreshing and surprisingly filling recipe which is perfect for the summer. I served it with fresh mussels in a white wine sauce and a crusty bread. Bon Apetit!
Provided by KellyMac6
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cover each plate with a layer of mesclun or mixed greens. Place sliced tomatoes on top. Salt generously.
- Mix the dressing ingredients into an emulsion.
- Crumble the goat cheese onto the tomato slices.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing on top lightly and add the chopped parsley or basil.
More about "warm goat cheese and sun dried tomato salad recipes"
GOAT'S CHEESE SALAD WITH SUNDRIED TOMATO SALAD
5/5 (5)Category Lunch, StarterCuisine BritishCalories 544 per serving
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes and place in a small screw top jar. Add the remaining ingredients and shake well.
- Brush the bread slices on both sides with a little olive oil and toast under the grill turning once until golden on both side.
- Place the goat's cheese on a lightly oiled baking sheet and pop under the grill for about 2 minutes until it just begins to colour.
WARM GOAT CHEESE SUN-DRIED TOMATO SPREAD - MAKE …
Servings 8Total Time 50 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 421 per serving
- Peel whole bulb of garlic. Place in baking dish with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Toss and bake for 10 minutes.
- Slice sun-dried tomatoes*, goat cheese into discs (~1/4 inch thickness) and chiffonade basil. Keep ingredients seperate adn set aside.
GOAT CHEESE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES HOLIDAY APPETIZER
WARM GOAT CHEESE DIP WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
18 TASTY AND TANGY GOAT CHEESE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE APPETIZERS RECIPE
CHOPPED MEDITERRANEAN SALAD RECIPE WITH SUN-DRIED …
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | SALAD WITH WARM GOAT CHEESE
WARM GOAT CHEESE SALAD - NO RECIPE REQUIRED
SUN DRIED TOMATO PESTO GOAT CHEESE BITES - RECIPE RUNNER
GRILLED SUN-DRIED TOMATO & GOAT CHEESE PANINI
10 BEST ARUGULA SUN DRIED TOMATO SALAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
WINTER SALAD WITH WARM GOAT CHEESE | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
WARM GOAT CHEESE SALAD RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
WARM MUSHROOM SALAD WITH GOATS CHEESE, SUN DRIED TOMATO …
GOAT CHEESE AND SUNDRIED TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE LOG RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GOAT CHEESE AND SUN DRIED TOMATOES APPETIZER - THE FOOD JOURNAL
WARM FRENCH GOAT’S CHEESE SALAD (SALADE DE CHêVRE CHAUD)
WARM GOAT CHEESE SALAD RECIPE - EASY VEGETARIAN SALAD RECIPES
RECIPES > CHEESE > HOW TO MAKE GOAT CHEESE AND SUNDRIED …
WARM GOAT CHEESE SALAD - EASY SALAD RECIPE - SPAIN ON A FORK
WARM GOAT CHEESE SALAD WITH A SPICY DRESSING - DEL'S COOKING TWIST
WARM GOAT CHEESE AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO SALAD
WARM MUSHROOM, SUN DRIED TOMATO AND GOAT CHEESE SALAD
HOW TO WARM GOATS CHEESE BEST RECIPES
BEST WARM GOAT CHEESE SALAD RECIPE - THE YELLOW TABLE
SUN-DRIED TOMATO, WHITE BEAN, AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA SALAD.
KALE AND GOAT CHEESE FLATBREAD BEST RECIPES
GOAT CHEESE & SUN DRIED TOMATO BRAIDED BREAD
CRISPY WARM GOAT CHEESE AND TOMATO SALAD - KELLOGG'S
BAKED GOAT CHEESE AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO DIP - A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
SUN-DRIED TOMATO BAKED GOAT CHEESE SALAD | COOK'S COUNTRY
SALAD WITH WARM GOAT CHEESE RECIPE - EATWELL101.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #salads #dietary #gluten-free #free-of-something
You'll also love