Few appetizers are more associated with Mexican food than guacamole. Who can resist this sumptuous green dip made from ripe avocados? This recipe has just the right balance of avocados, onion, jalapeños, cilantro and lime juice.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix all ingredients except tortilla chips in glass or plastic bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nothing is better than freshly made guacamole when you're eating something spicy. It is easy to whip together in a matter of minutes and quickly tames anything that's too hot. -Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mash avocados with garlic and salt. Stir in remaining ingredients, adding tomatoes and mayonnaise if desired.
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
Dip into Alton Brown's kicked-up Guacamole recipe, loaded with jalapenos, tomatoes and cilantro, from Good Eats on Food Network.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat. Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated. Using a potato masher add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash. Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic. Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
Make your own guacamole using avocados or even peas. This creamy Mexican-style dip works perfectly in fajitas, nachos, salads and burgers.
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients 1
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american low-protein appetizers lunch condiments-etc fruit vegetables american mexican southwestern-united-states tex-mex easy no-cook potluck dinner-party heirloom-historical holiday-event picnic vegetarian dips dietary spicy new-years gluten-free low-cholesterol low-calorie comfort-food low-carb independence-day healthy-2 free-of-something low-in-something taste-mood to-go number-of-servings presentation 3-steps-or-less technique
People also searched
More recipes about "guacamole recipes"
THE BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE - QUICK AND EASY!
2019-06-05 · Quarter the avocados, then remove the pits and peel. Place the avocado flesh in a large bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork to your desired consistency. Add …
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl. Stir to combine. Taste and adjust the ingredients as needed.
- Guacamole tastes best chilled, so refrigerate for about 20 minutes before serving. This time also allows the flavors to meld. Serve with tortilla chips, fresh vegetables, etc.
GUACAMOLE - REAL AUTHENTIC MEXICAN - FOOD.COM
2005-08-26 · Place in bowl. Add juice of one fresh lime immediately to prevent browning. Use a fork and mash to desired consistency. Add chopped onions, tomato, and cilantro.
- Add juice of one fresh lime immediately to prevent browning. Use a fork and mash to desired consistency.
GUACAMOLE | RECIPETIN EATS
2020-12-28 · How to make a traditional guacamole Firstly, make the guacamole flavour base by making a paste using onion, coriander/cilantro, jalapeño or serrano chillies …
- Place the onion, jalapeño, salt and half the coriander on a cutting board and use a fork to mash until juicy. OR do this in a mortar and pestle - grind into a paste.
BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
2020-05-01 · Cut 3 avocados in half lengthwise, remove pits, scrape the flesh of the avocado out with a spoon. Place in a medium bowl with a flat bottom and mash …
- Cut 3 avocados in half lengthwise, remove pits, scrape the flesh of the avocado out with a spoon. Place in a medium bowl with a flat bottom and mash avocados with a potato masher to a chunky consistency.
- Add diced tomatoes, onion, and chopped cilantro. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Stir just until combined and serve.
BEST EVER GUACAMOLE (FRESH, EASY & AUTHENTIC) | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
2020-11-25 · This is the BEST guacamole recipe as it’s simple to make and uses fresh, high quality ingredients. Authentic guacamole doesn’t contain fillers and unnecessary …
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together. Give it a taste test and add a pinch more salt or lime juice if needed.
THE BEST GUACAMOLE (RECIPE & TIPS) - COOKIE AND KATE
2019-10-29 · This homemade guacamole recipe makes a perfect party dip, since it’s vegan and gluten free for all to enjoy. Just add tortilla chips, or crisp raw veggies for a lighter option. For a full party spread, add a few more dips: Best Red Salsa; Classic Pico de Gallo; Salsa Verde; Fresh Mango Salsa ; Corn Salsa; Black Bean Salad; Or, add a dollop (or two) of guacamole …
- Using a spoon, scoop the flesh of the avocados into a low serving bowl, discarding any bruised, browned areas.
- Using a pastry cutter, potato masher, or fork, mash up the avocado until it reaches your desired texture (I like my guacamole to have some texture, so I stop mashing once there are just small chunks remaining).
- Taste and add additional salt (I often add up to 1/2 teaspoon more), until the flavors really sing. If it needs more zip, add a little more lime juice (or, if it tastes too limey already, don’t worry—it will mellow out after a brief rest).
GUACAMOLE RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
2015-09-16 · Pick over most of the coriander leaves, roughly chop and add the tomatoes, then continue chopping it all together. Add the juice from 1 lime and 1 …
- Destone the avocados and scoop the flesh onto the board.Start chopping it all together until fine and well combined.
- Pick over most of the coriander leaves, roughly chop and add the tomatoes, then continue chopping it all together.Add the juice from 1 lime and 1 tablespoon of oil, then season to taste with sea salt, black pepper and more lime juice, if needed.
BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
2021-06-17 · In a large bowl, combine the avocados, onion, cilantro, lime zest and juice, jalapeno, salt, and cumin. Mash until the ingredients are combined but still a bit …
- In a large bowl, combine the avocados, onion, cilantro, lime zest and juice, jalapeno, salt, and cumin. Mash until the ingredients are combined but still a bit chunky. Season to taste.
EASY GUACAMOLE RECIPE (BEST EVER!) | THE ENDLESS MEAL®
2018-04-27 · To make a single serving, lunch sized guac, use 1 avocado, 1/2 lime, a small clove of garlic, and a pinch of sea salt. Optional additions: chopped tomato, cilantro, chopped onion, finely minced chilis, finely minced chipotle peppers, a few drops of liquid smoke, finely crumbled cooked bacon. Pin this guacamole recipe …
EASY GUACAMOLE WITH LEMON RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
2015-07-22 · Cut the avocados in 1/2, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl. (I use my hands.) Immediately add the lemon juice, hot …
10 BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-18 · Easy Homemade Guacamole Yummly garlic salt, lime juice, red onion, Roma tomato, lime slice, tortilla chips and 3 more Mole & Guacamole Enchiladas KitchenAid plum tomatoes, masa, dried oregano, jalapeno, garlic, green onion and 19 …
See details ››
THE BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
2021-06-03 · Ingredients for Easy Guacamole All you really need to make guacamole is ripe avocados and salt. After that, a little lime or lemon juice—a splash of acidity—will help balance the richness of the avocado. If you want, add chopped cilantro, chilis, …
See details ››
THE BEST HOMEMADE GUACAMOLE RECIPE (CHIPOTLE COPYCAT ...
2020-06-12 · In my opinion, the best guacamole recipe is made without tomatoes… but you do you! Homemade Guacamole FAQs Is guacamole spicy? This is a pretty mild guacamole recipe. If you want it spicy, simply double the amount of jalapenos – or adjust to your taste. TIP: Jalapeno seeds are the hottest part, so include the seeds for spice or omit them for a more mild version. Is this a keto guacamole ...
- Combine the avocado, lime juice, and sea salt in a bowl. Use a potato masher or fork to mash to your desired consistency.
BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
2017-01-18 · This is the Best Guacamole Recipe and it's so easy and simple to make with only 5 ingredients! Serve it with chips, tacos and more! Ingredients. 15 oz from 3 medium hass pitted and …
- Place the pulp from the avocados in a medium bowl and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks. Add lime juice, salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic and mix thoroughly.
- If you are serving this at a later time, a great tip to keep the guacamole from turning brown is to cover tightly with plastic wrap so no air gets on it. Makes 2 cups.
DELICIOUS AND EASY GUACAMOLE RECIPE, GREAT FOR PARTY RECIPES.
2013-07-10 · Guacamole is a great recipe for diabetics. Avocado is extremely healthy for us, with very healthy oils. Add garlic, lime and cumin and the health content is upped even more. Serve it on …
- Add remaining ingredients and blend gently. The guacamole does not have to be absolutely smooth. Leaving a few small chunks is fine and some people prefer it that way.
THE BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE - EASY AND FULL OF FLAVOR
2020-04-29 · HOW TO SERVE GUACAMOLE: Dip – the most classic way to eat it is the dip.. Topping – Top your favorite taco recipes, add some over enchiladas, salmon, chicken, and burgers.. Spread – Burgers and sandwiches can also benefit from an addition of fresh guacamole…
- Squeeze in lime juice and add remaining ingredients to the bowl, mix well. Taste to see if you need more salt.
THE 10 BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPES EVER FOR NATIONAL GUACAMOLE ...
- Roberto Santibañez' classic guacamole. Often considered the man who made Mexican food in New York trendy, Santibañez says he never mashes up the avocado in guacamole completely, he only "crushes up enough of it to warrant it consideration as a dip rather than a salad," he told Food52.
- Spicy bacon guacamole. We know bacon's not the healthiest snack option, but hey, today's a holiday, right? Trust us, the bacon and pickled jalapeño in this recipe form a combination you don't want to miss out on.
- Mango pomegranate guacamole. Like a little sweet with your savory? This recipe folds in tart mango and crunchy pomegranate seeds for a rainbow-colored dip that's chock-full of nutrients and flavor.
- Copycat Chipotle guacamole. Say what you will about Chipotle, but its guacamole is positively addictive. PopSugar Food went behind the scenes with founder Steve Ells and got the secret ingredient the company swears by in its popular dip.
- Rachael Ray's apple and almond guac. This recipe is a little crunchy, a little creamy, always delicious.
- Celery-spiked guac with chiles. The Serrano chiles and garlic add a little heat to this recipe, while the fresh celery cools it down for a combination that packs a powerful punch of flavor.
- Fully loaded guacamole. This recipe from Valerie's Kitchen is technially a little more like a salad than guacamole, but we'll allow it on the list for two reasons: One, it's great to make in large batches (can you say party time?)
- Grilled guacamole with parmesan and basil. Ditch the cilantro, lime juice, and onions, and swap in parmesan, olive oil, and basil for a buttery, Italian-inspired spread instead.
- Guacamole with margarita coulis. Has it been one of those days? You're in luck: Now you can get your buzz on while eating with this tequila-laced recipe from the Food Network.
- Blazing hot habanero guac. This one is not for the faint of heart, but if your tastebuds could use a new challenge, go for it.
15 RECIPES WITH GUACAMOLE AS THE STAR INGREDIENT
- Southwestern Guacamole Toast. Prepare for summer with this recipe, and turn breakfast anywhere into a breakfast in Mexico with this dish. All you have to do is make your own version of pico de gallo, by dicing up tomatoes, onions, and cilantro, if you're a fan.
- Grilled Shrimp Mango Salsa Guacamole Toast. I love shrimp and avocado together, as I think the citrus flavors in both work perfectly together. And with the mango salsa, you get a touch of sweetness that wraps everything up.
- Margarita Chicken Quesadilla with Margarita Guacamole. What a perfect addition to the Margarita Monday agenda! These quesadillas are spicy, cheesy, tangy, and, if you weren't catching on, delicious.
- Grilled Cheese, Nacho Style. So much cheese, then top that with some queso dip, then throw in some tortilla chips, spread some guacamole, and you have yourself a recipe your friends will be raving about for weeks.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese with Fresh Guacamole. I've never thought about combining guacamole and barbecue sauces... until seeing this recipe. These chefs look ready to take on anything with this sandwich, as it covers all the bases.
- Deep Fried 7-Layer Dip Taquitos. I'm a sucker for a good taquito, and with this recipe you have 12 to 14 of them in minutes. These pretty much have everything (they weren't kidding about the seven layers) – refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, and cheese.
- Patacones con Carne Desmechada (Fried Plantains with Beef) This recipe is coming to you straight from Colombia! I was raised on tostones, aka fried plantains, and I loved dipping them in guacamole as a kid so this recipe just makes sense!
- Open Faced Salmon and Avocado BLT. Salmon and avocado are a great sushi combo, so it makes sense that they would make a delicious sandwich! This recipe calls for plain avocado, but you should def make your own guac and add that on instead.
- Guacamole-Stuffed Sweet Potato. This meal is nourishing, packed with healthy fats, nutrients, and protein. It features a baked sweet potato stuffed with fresh guacamole, and the rest is up to you.
- Guacamole Topped Scrambled Eggs. I've been on an egg kick recently for zero reason, but they're cheap, delicious, and super easy to make. And I'm a sucker for anything on the side of my eggs.
23 GUACAMOLE RECIPE EASY IDEAS IN 2021 | GUACAMOLE RECIPE ...
Jul 21, 2021 - Explore Mischella Miller's board "Guacamole recipe easy", followed by 361 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about guacamole recipe, guacamole recipe easy, guacamole.
EASY GUACAMOLE RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
2020-08-18 · Place the pitted, cubed avocados in a medium bowl. Use a potato masher or a fork to mash the avocados to a relatively smooth puree. Add lime juice, salt and garlic powder; stir to combine. Taste and season with additional salt or garlic powder, if desired.
32 MOST POPULAR GUACAMOLE RECIPES – FOOD.COM
See details ››
GUACAMOLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Guacamole My Way. Rating: 4.82 stars. 44. Creamy avocados, onion and diced tomatoes combine to make the best dip for tortilla chips! This guacamole is also good as a condiment for sandwiches. By Avocados from Mexico. Sponsored By Avocados from Mexico. Pomegranate Guacamole.
See details ››
OUR BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE (EASY RECIPE + TIPS!) I TASTE OF ...
See details ››