- Use an electric mixer to blend the chili sauce into the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until very smooth. Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the shrimp, and blend until well combined.
- Use a spoon to fold in the shrimp and chives, reserving a couple of tablespoons of shrimp for garnish. Cover and chill for at least an hour or two prior to serving.
- Pile the reserved shrimp in the center of the dip and serve with Ritz Crackers and celery sticks.
Nutrition Facts : TransFat 1 g, Calories 154 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 46 mg, Sodium 495 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g, UnsaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving
My grandmother's old-fashioned shrimp dip is a retro classic that has been enjoyed at social gatherings and holiday parties for decades!
Provided by Blair Lonergan
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together cream cheese, mayonnaise, chili sauce, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Fold in green onions, shrimp, and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Garnish with extra parsley, additional green onion, small shrimp, or a dash of paprika.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 /8 of the dip, Calories 201 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 9 g, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Cholesterol 116 mg, Sodium 599 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g
WENDY'S SHRIMP DIP
My daughter in law loves this dip and she don't even like shrimp... I acquired this recipe when I was 13 yr old from an older friend. She'd make every time she had a party, whether tupperware party or birthday party...and it was always a hit!
Provided by Wendy Rusch @AmmaWendy
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together then spread onto a small serving platter or a dinner plate.
- Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle onions, green peppers and tomatoes over cocktail sauce.
- Layer shrimp over veggies, arranging all pretty if you wish, the shrimp can be coarsely chopped and sprinkled over veggies as well.
- Top with Mozzarella. Garnish with a couple whole shrimp and a green onion if desired.
- Serve with you favorite crackers.
- Please note, the tomatoes will juice slightly, so don't make the day before. 3 hours in advance at most, then cover tightly with plasic wrap and store in refrigerator.
HEAVENLY SHRIMP DIP
This shrimp and cream cheese dip is easy to prepare and always popular. For best results, serve the cream cheese at room temperature and the cocktail sauce well chilled.
Provided by Lann Clower
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place cream cheese in center of serving platter.
- Mix together cocktail sauce and shrimp. Pour mixture over cream cheese.
- Slice lime in half; squeeze one half over cocktail sauce. Slice other half into wedges for garnish.
- Place crackers and lime wedges around edge of plate and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1086 calories, Carbohydrate 82.4 g, Cholesterol 209.5 mg, Fat 71.9 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 27.7 g, SaturatedFat 31 g, Sodium 2120.6 mg, Sugar 14.9 g
COPY CAT WENDY'S HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE
- Mix ingredients together until smooth.
- You can eat immediately, or refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170.4, Fat 10.3, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 7.6, Sodium 337.2, Carbohydrate 20.7, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 15, Protein 0.8
SHELLY'S HOT SHRIMP DIP
This is a wonderful hot dip that was served at a family reunion. My cousin who gave it to me, says that she always doubles it. I have made it with bacon bits instead of the shrimp. It was good that way too!!
Provided by Dorothy F
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Soften cream cheese.
- Mix with undiluted soup.
- Add shrimp (may need to cut up), onion, horseradish, salt & pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spread half of the mixture in a buttered deep dish pie plate.
- Sprinkle with almonds and half of the grated cheese.
- Add remaining mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.3, Fat 26.7, SaturatedFat 16.8, Cholesterol 83.8, Sodium 947, Carbohydrate 6.6, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 1.3, Protein 13
EASY SHRIMP DIP
Easy to make and inexpensive -- sure to please any crowd. Serve this creamy dip flavored with cocktail sauce on a platter with your favorite crackers.
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Categories Shrimp Dip
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Place the cream cheese in the center of a serving platter.
- In a small bowl, gently blend the shrimp and cocktail sauce. Pour the mixture over the cream cheese. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2.6 g, Cholesterol 23.4 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 179.7 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
More about "wendys shrimp dip recipes"
GRANDMA'S FAMOUS COLD SHRIMP DIP RECIPE - LIFE …
16 WENDY'S COPYCAT RECIPES YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE ASAP
10 MOST POPULAR WENDY'S RECIPES TO USE AT HOME!
BEST EVER SHRIMP DIP (NO LIE)… - YOU BETCHA CAN MAKE …
FRIED SHRIMP RECIPE - THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW
10 MINUTE SHRIMP DIP WITH CANNED SHRIMP! - BINKY'S …
CREAMY SHRIMP DIP - SOBEYS INC.
TASTIEST COPYCAT WENDY'S FROSTY RECIPE » RECIPEFAIRY
RECIPES | PENZEYS
SHRIMP DIP - COPYKAT RECIPES
PERFECT COPYCAT WENDYS FROSTY - THE CHUNKY CHEF
HOW TO MAKE A COPYCAT WENDY'S FROSTY RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
BEST BUFFALO SHRIMP DIP RECIPE « RUNNING IN A SKIRT
SHRIMP DIP - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS - EASY RECIPE
DIPS, DRESSINGS AND SAUCE RECIPES – WENDYS WAY TO HEALTH
HOT CHEESY SHRIMP DIP - WILLOW BIRD BAKING
10 BEST SHRIMP DIP WITH MAYONNAISE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST SHRIMP DIP - THE CARDS WE DREW
WENDY'S SHRIMP SANDWICH - YOUTUBE
WENDY'S CHILI (EASY COPYCAT RECIPE) - BETTER THAN WENDY'S!
COPYCAT WENDY'S FROSTY RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS!) - AVERIE COOKS
SHRIMP DIP (UNOS COPYCAT) - ALYONA’S COOKING
COPYCAT WENDY’S FROSTY RECIPE – SIMPLY SOUTHERN MOM
SHRIMP DIP RECIPE - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
CAJUN SHRIMP DIP - DINNER AT THE ZOO
COPYCAT WENDY'S GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
QUICK AND EASY SHRIMP DIP - COPYKAT RECIPES
WENDYS DIP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
WENDY'S COPYCAT RECIPES | TOP SECRET RECIPES
HOMEMADE WENDY'S VANILLA FROSTY RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
WENDY'S - SHRIMP SANDWICH CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS
WENDY’S FROSTY RECIPE - SPARKLES TO SPRINKLES
WENDY'S SHRIMP DIP | RECIPE | SHRIMP DIP, RECIPES, …
WENDY'S CHEESE DIP RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
HOT AND SPICY BUFFALO SHRIMP DIP - SKINNYTASTE
WENDY'S SHRIMP DIP | RECIPE | SHRIMP DIP, RECIPES, …
HERE'S HOW TO GET FREE FRIES AT WENDY'S EVERY DAY THIS WEEK
CHEESY BAKED SHRIMP DIP - THE CHUNKY CHEF
You'll also love