WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place French bread in a large bowl. Pour heavy cream over bread and let soak. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix all together with your hands. Add white chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes.
- While bread pudding is baking, prepare the sauce. Combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Drizzle a small amount of sauce over each serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 693.1 calories, Carbohydrate 67.3 g, Cholesterol 145.8 mg, Fat 44 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 9 g, SaturatedFat 26.5 g, Sodium 270.7 mg, Sugar 50 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- For the crumb base: Throw the cookies and melted butter into a food processor and pulverize. Spoon some into the bottom of the serving glasses and set aside.
- For the pudding: Combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a medium saucepan. Stir or whisk together. Pour in the milk and egg yolks and whisk together. Add the vanilla. Stir over medium heat until the mixture just barely comes to a boil and becomes thick, 6 to 8 minutes (maybe less, maybe more; just watch it!). The second it starts to bubble and thicken (note: it should be thick like pudding!), remove it from the heat. Add the white chocolate and butter and stir until everything is beautifully combined.
- Pour the pudding into the glasses on top of the crumb base. Serve warm or chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Decorate with grated semisweet chocolate.
SLOW COOKER WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
- Look over the cherries to make sure all the pits were removed. Combine cherries and brandy in a small bowl. Microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Let stand until cool, about 30 minutes. Drain.
- Grease a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with butter. Cover the bottom with 1/2 of the bread cubes. Scatter 1/2 of the cherries and white chocolate chips on top. Layer remaining bread cubes, cherries, and chocolate on top.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in half-and-half and vanilla until blended. Carefully pour over the bread mixture, gently pressing down on the bread to immerse in liquid.
- Cook on High, without lifting the lid, until set and puffed, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.5 calories, Carbohydrate 43.2 g, Cholesterol 116.3 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 9.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 262.3 mg, Sugar 25.5 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cut the brioche loaf into 1 inch dice. Place in a 2 quart baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter. Toss chunked white chocolate with bread cubes.
- Combine milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla bean and bring to a boil over medium heat until sugar is disolved. Whisk eggs until smooth. Add hot milk mixture to eggs slowly, stirring contsantly. Do not wisk or custard will have a great deal of foam on the surface. Skim foam from custard. Strain custard over bread and chocolate. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow custard to soak into bread.
- Place baking dish in another larger pan. Pour hot water into larger dish to reach 1 inch up side of dish. Bake the bread pudding for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, until custard is set and brioche is golden.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING SOUFFLE'
Bread Pudding recipe came from Mr. Lester's Steakhouse, Cypress Bayou Casino in Charenton, Louisiana. This is a wonderful Bread Pudding that all of South Louisiana (Cajun country) loves.
Provided by ruth_weeks2003
Yield 4 16 oz souffle' dishes, 15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Bring heavy cream to a boil in a saucepan; stir in white chocolate until smooth.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, except bread, and stir into cream mixture until fully incorporated.
- Grind up or slice bread thin; soak bread in the custard for a couple of hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a large baking pan and fill the pan with the bread pudding.
- Bake about 40 minutes, until the bread pudding is firm to the touch and golden brown on top.
- After pudding cools, crumble some by hand into a bowl (about 6 cups).
- Make a basic meringue with two egg whites and one-half cup of sugar. Whip the meringue to stiff peaks, and fold in to crumbled bread pudding.
- Fill four (16 oz) souffle' dishes full.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 816.6, Fat 39.8, SaturatedFat 22.6, Cholesterol 208.5, Sodium 657.4, Carbohydrate 95.6, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 45.2, Protein 15.5
COMMANDER'S PALACE BREAD PUDDING SOUFFLE WITH WHISKEY SAUCE
Adapted from "Commander's Kitchen," by Ti Martin and Jamie Shannon,Copyright 2000by Commander's Palace, Inc. Used by Permission of Broadway Books, a Division ofRandom House.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside. Combine 3/4 cup sugar, the cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Beat in whole eggs until smooth; whisk in cream and vanilla. Add bread cubes; stir, allowing bread to soak up custard. Scatter raisins in greased pan; top with egg mixture, which will prevent raisins from burning. Bake until pudding is golden and firm to the touch and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. It should be moist, not runny or dry. Cool to room temperature.
- Butter six 6-ounce ceramic ramekins; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy. Gradually add remaining 3/4 cup sugar; continue whisking until shiny and thick. Test with a clean spoon. If whites stand up stiff, like shaving cream, when you pull out the spoon, meringue is ready. Do not overwhip, or whites will break down and souffle will not work.
- In a large bowl, break half the bread pudding into pieces using your hands or a spoon. Gently fold in a quarter of the meringue, being careful not to lose the air in the whites. Divide a portion of this mixture among the ramekins. Place remaining bread pudding in bowl, break into pieces, and carefully fold in rest of meringue. Top off souffles with this lighter mixture, piling it high, about 1 1/2 inches over top edge of ramekins. With a spoon, smooth and shape tops into a dome over ramekin rims. Bake immediately until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately. Using a spoon at the table, poke a hole in the top of each souffle, and spoon the room-temperature whiskey sauce into the souffles.
BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
A delectable white chocolate sauce is the crowning touch on servings of this comforting cinnamon bread pudding.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer half of the bread cubes, cranberries, vanilla chips and pecans. Repeat layers. Drizzle with butter. , In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice until blended; pour over bread mixture. Let stand for 15-30 minutes. , Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover loosely with foil during the last 15 minutes if top browns too quickly., In a small saucepan, bring cream and butter to a boil. Add chocolate and remove from the heat (do not stir). Let stand for 5 minutes; whisk until smooth. Serve with warm bread pudding.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 495 calories, Fat 29g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 153mg cholesterol, Sodium 300mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (31g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Arrange bread cubes on baking sheet. Bake until light golden and dry, about 10 minutes. Transfer baking sheet to rack; cool completely. Increase oven temperature to 350°F.
- Combine 3 cups whipping cream, 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup sugar in heavy large saucepan. Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Add 10 ounces white chocolate (about 1 3/4 cups) and stir until melted and smooth. Whisk yolks and eggs in large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in warm chocolate mixture.
- Place bread cubes in 2-quart glass baking dish. Add half of chocolate mixture. Press bread cubes into chocolate mixture. Let stand 15 minutes. Gently mix in remaining chocolate mixture. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake pudding 45 minutes. Uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer pudding to rack and cool slightly. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover with foil and refrigerate. Rewarm covered pudding in 350°F oven for 30 minutes before serving.)
- Bring remaining 1/2 cup cream to simmer in heavy medium saucepan. Remove saucepan from heat. Add remaining 8 ounces white chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Serve pudding warm with warm white chocolate sauce.
CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING SOUFFLéS
Maybe this is why French women stay so thin? With a dessert like this you can enjoy a lovely chocolate dessert without guilt. Found this recently on the Internet and saving it here for your use as well as my own. Have not tried it yet and look forward to your feedback. (3 pts)
Provided by justcallmetoni
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- To prepare the souffle cups, tear off four pices of foil 4 inches long. Split each foil strip in half; lightly spray each of the strips with cooking spray and coat top quarter of piece of foil with 1/4 teaspoon of sugar. Place foil strips around ungreased soufflé dishes, sugar side facing in, extending 1 inch above dishes. Secure foil with tape. Set dishes aside.
- Stir together the 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa and cinnamon in a small-medium bowl. Add 2/3 cup of the milk and vanilla. Stir in bread cubes; set aside.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Stir in the flour to form a light paste. Add remaining 2/3 cup milk and cook over medium-low heat until the milk is thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl beat egg yolks for five minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Gradually stir in flour and milk mixture. Then, fold in the bread mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks forum (tips curl). Gradually incoprorate 3 tablespoons sugar, beating until it reaches the stiff peak stage (straight tips). Gently fold bread mixture into beaten egg whites. Divide among prepared soufflé dishes.
- Bake in a 350*F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128.5, Fat 3.6, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 75.4, Sodium 100, Carbohydrate 20.3, Fiber 1, Sugar 14.6, Protein 4.8
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
This delectable dessert features vanilla chips, apples and a sweet caramel sauce. It's a favorite with our boys.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, cream and sugar. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in chips until melted. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla. Gradually whisk in cream mixture. Add bread. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally., Stir in apples. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 30 minutes longer or until a knife comes out clean., Meanwhile, for sauce, In a large saucepan combine the sugar, water, corn syrup and lemon juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 295° and mixture turns deep amber. , Remove from the heat; stir in cream. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 4 minutes. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Stir before serving. Serve warm with warm bread pudding.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 583 calories, Fat 34g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 206mg cholesterol, Sodium 235mg sodium, Carbohydrate 62g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE OR PUDDING SOUFFLE
- If you intend to prepare chocolate souffles, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. If you intend to serve this dish as a cold mousse, ignore this step.
- Combine one-third cup of the sugar and one-half cup of the water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Let this mixture barely simmer.
- Put one-quarter cup of the sugar into the container of a food processor equipped with a metal blade. Add the egg whites. Combine the remaining two tablespoons of water and the vinegar and set aside. Start processing the egg whites for eight seconds while adding the water and vinegar through the feed tube. Process for exactly two minutes, no longer. The mixture should be thick and hold its shape.
- Pour and scrape the mixture into a mixing bowl. It is not necessary to clean the processor container.
- Return the container and blade to the machine and add the chocolate pieces. Add the remaining sugar and coffee powder into the container of the food processor. Start processing until the chocolate is very finely textured. At this point, with the machine running, gradually add the simmering syrup through the feed tube. Process for 30 seconds.
- Stop the machine and add the egg yolks and vanilla. Process by starting and stopping the machine four times (four short pulses). Scrape the egg whites back into the machine and combine the mixture, using a few short pulses, just until the egg whites have almost disappeared. Do not overprocess.
- If you are going to serve this dish as a mousse, pour and scrape it into a one-and-one-half-quart serving dish. Refrigerate at least four hours or, preferably, overnight.
- If you are to serve this mixture as a souffle, butter eight six-fluid-ounce individual souffle dishes, using about one teaspoon of butter for all of them. Sprinkle the inside of each with sugar, using a total of four teaspoons. Shake out the excess.
- Pour an equal amount of the chocolate mixture into each dish. Place in the oven and bake 12 minutes, or until well puffed and soft and creamy on the inside. Serve immediately.
More about "white chocolate bread pudding souffle recipes"
BREAD PUDDING SOUFFLé | CUISINE TECHNIQUES
BELLINI'S WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - FAMILY SAVVY
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - CAKESCOTTAGE
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH HARD SAUCE
BEST FROZEN WHITE CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - DON'S SEAFOOD
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - ABIGAIL ALBERS RECIPE
BREAD PUDDING SOUFFLE - TASTEDANDAPPROVED.COM
WHITE CHOCOLATE BLUEBERRY BREAD PUDDING — DAMN, SPICY!
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOHOLIC: WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - SERIOUS EATS
CAFE NORDSTROM WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - SECRET …
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - PALACE CAFé | FOOD & WINE
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING DESSERT FOR SUMMER DAYS
BREAD PUDDING SOUFFLé WITH WHISKEY SAUCE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE BREAD PUDDING DESSERT RECIPE
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING | 12 TOMATOES
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE
EAGLE BRAND® | WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
COPELAND'S WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING
KING’S WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING W/CARAMEL SAUCE
FRENCH WHITE CHOCOLATE SOUFFLé RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BREAD PUDDING SOUFFLE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - NEVER NOT HUNGRY
WHITE CHOCOLATE ALMOND BREAD PUDDING - THE TASTEFUL BAKER
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - THIS OLE MOM
WHITE-CHOCOLATE-BREAD-PUDDING-RECIPE – NEW TASTY
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - HOWTOBBBQRIGHT
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING SOUFFLE' - PLAIN.RECIPES
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | SIDECHEF
WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make bread pudding with white chocolate sauce?Bring the cream to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat, add the white chocolate and stir until completely smooth. Cut the bread pudding into squares and decorate with the chocolate shavings. Serve warm, with the white chocolate sauce. What did you think about this recipe?
How do you serve a white chocolate souffle?Use red berries and citrus which both harmonize with white chocolate, whether in the form of a fresh fruit garnish or a sauce. If you're serving it for a winter holiday, be sure to enhance the soufflé's snowy mountain effect with a generous dusting of confectioners' sugar .
How to bake bread pudding?Place French bread in a large bowl. Pour heavy cream over bread and let soak. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix all together with your hands. Add white chocolate chips and mix thoroughly. Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes. While bread pudding is baking, prepare the sauce.
What is the best way to make a souffle cake?Preheat oven to 375 F. Butter a large soufflé dish and sprinkle it with 1/4 cup granulated sugar; set the prepared dish aside. Stir together the salt, all-purpose flour, and remaining 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar; set the mixture aside.