Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 12-muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Put the butter in a microwaveable-safe dish or measuring cup. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. (Alternatively melt the butter in a saucepan.) Whisk the milk, eggs, lemon zest, and vanilla with the butter.
- Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the well, then stir with a wooden spoon until the dry ingredients are moistened but still lumpy. Do not overmix the batter or your muffins will be dense. Gently stir in the blueberries. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin tin and sprinkle the tops generously with sugar.
- Put the muffins in the oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking. (Insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin to check if it is done. Toothpick should come out clean). Cool muffins in the pan on a rack for a couple minutes. Turn the muffins out of the pan and cool on the rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, zest, juice, and milk. Whisk in butter. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, adding a scant 1/4 cup to each. Sprinkle with sugar, if desired. Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
GLAZED LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
Bursting with berries and drizzled with a light lemony glaze, these muffins are moist, tender and truly something special. This is one recipe you simply must try for family and friends. -Kathy Harding, Richmond, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 11 muffins.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in milk, lemon juice and zest. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in blueberries., Fill paper-lined regular-size muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack., In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, butter and vanilla; drizzle over warm muffins. Freeze option: Freeze cooled muffins in freezer containers. To use, thaw at room temperature or, if desired, microwave each muffin on high for 20-30 seconds or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 166mg sodium, Carbohydrate 56g carbohydrate (37g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 16 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine sugar, milk, sour cream, butter, eggs, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended. Fold in the flour mixture until batter is just moistened. Fold in blueberries; avoid overmixing because batter will turn purple.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.2 calories, Carbohydrate 39.7 g, Cholesterol 46.4 mg, Fat 10.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 339 mg, Sugar 18.9 g
BEST-EVER BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
Fresh blueberries are the ingredient that make this muffin so delicious. The recipe is so easy, you will be able to make it even on those busy mornings.-Elaine Clemens, Birch Run, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries. , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean, 20-24 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 204mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
I obtained this recipe from a childs magazine. I added 2 Tablespoons of Poppyseeds and liked the variation.
Provided by Greeneyes3270
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 8-12 Muffins, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup, then level with knife.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in medium bowl and mix thouroughly with spoon.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Combine buttermilk, egg and rind.
- Stir until moist.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake 20 minutes or until muffin springs back when lightly touched.
- Combine lemon juice and powdered sugar in small bowl and drizzle muffins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370.6, Fat 9.5, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 57.6, Sodium 480.1, Carbohydrate 64.9, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 31.6, Protein 7.3
More about "worlds best lemon blueberry muffins recipes"
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY …
5/5 (4)Total Time 35 minsCategory Breakfast, Dessert, MuffinsCalories 166 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line standard muffin pans with 18 paper muffin liners. Spray the exposed edges of the pans with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the softened butter and granulated sugar on high speed until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. (Don't skimp on the time; this make the batter texture light and fluffy.)
- Scrape the bowl with a rubber spatula. Then turn the mixer on low and beat in the buttermilk, eggs, 2 cups flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and lemon zest.
THE BEST LEMON-BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | ALEXANDRA'S KITCHEN
4.9/5 (128)Category Breakfast
- Heat the oven to 375ºF. Cream butter with lemon zest and 1 cup of the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Meanwhile, toss the blueberries with ¼ cup of flour; then whisk together the remaining flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the batter a little at a time, alternating with the milk. Fold in the blueberries.
- Grease a jumbo muffin tin (or a 12-cup muffin tin… though the jumbo is really fun) with butter or coat with non-stick spray. Distribute batter among muffin cups. Sprinkle batter with remaining tablespoon of sugar. Bake for 30 minutes (or less if using a 12-cup muffin tin). Check with a toothpick for doneness. If necessary, return pan to oven for a couple of more minutes. Let muffins cool in pan for about 7 minutes before serving.
WORLD'S BEST FRESH BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - A BOUNTIFUL …
BEST BLUEBERRY MUFFINS EVER - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
THE BEST JUMBO LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - GREEDY EATS
ZESTY & MOIST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | BUTTERNUT …
BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
QUICK AND EASY LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - INSPIRED TASTE
BLUEBERRY LEMON BUTTERMILK MUFFINS BRUNCH EASY
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | EASY HEALTHY
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | RECIPE | LEMON BLUEBERRY …
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | RECIPE | LEMON BLUEBERRY …
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | RECIPE | BLUE BERRY MUFFINS ...
THE BEST LEMON TOPPED BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - AMY KAY'S KITCHEN
BAKERY-STYLE LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
SUPER LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS – THE BEST OF BRIDGE
BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | RECIPE | HOMEMADE …
WORLD’S BEST LEMON-BLUEBERRY... - DELISH GRANDMA'S RECIPES
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WITH LEMON GLAZE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | RECIPESTY
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | PUNCHFORK
EASY & QUICK VEGAN BLUEBERRY AND LEMON MUFFINS RECIPE
BEST OF THE BEST BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPES
BAKERY STYLE LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - COOKING CLASSY
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (EASY & FLAVORFUL) - CELEBRATING SWEETS
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
LEMON-BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - JULIA RECIPES
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE (BAKERY STYLE) - SUGAR GEEK SHOW
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
WORLD’S BEST LEMON-BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - DELISH GRANDMA'S …
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS - HAPPY HOMESCHOOL NEST
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - I HEART VEGETABLES
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPES
KETO LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
WORLD'S BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS | CANADIAN LIVING
BLUEBERRY LEMON MUFFINS WITH YELLOW SQUASH BEST RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best recipe for blueberry muffins?In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the blueberries.
What are the best recipes to make blueberries and lemon cake?They are perfectly sweet with the fresh taste of blueberries and lemon. In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
What do lemon blueberry muffins taste like?These lemon blueberry muffins are soft and moist, packed with juicy blueberries, and full of vibrant lemon flavor! They are topped with a crunchy, sugary crust and are a perfect way to start your morning! Quick and easy to make – This recipe is completely made by hand.
How long to bake muffins at 400?Directions In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean.