WORLD'S BEST PASTA SAUCE
- In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the sausage, beef, onion, and garlic until well browned and drain fat.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water.
- Mix in sugar and season with basil, fennel seed, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116.3, Fat 4.8, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 22.3, Sodium 460, Carbohydrate 9.1, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 3.6, Protein 10.4
WORLD'S BEST PASTA SAUCE!
Well, my Lasagna has become quite popular, and I think the sauce from that makes amazing meat sauce as well. So I thought I would post it by its self.
Provided by John Chandler
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the sausage, beef, onion, and garlic until well browned; drain fat. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Mix in sugar and season with basil, fennel seed, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157.4 calories, Carbohydrate 11.9 g, Cholesterol 24 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 9.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 672.8 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
WORLD'S GREATEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- Heat olive oil in a large (at least 4.5 quart) pot over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the ground beef, onion and parsley and cook until the onion is translucent and beef is browned. While the beef is cooking open all the cans of tomato products. Once the beef is done, add the garlic and cook for about a minute or so...don't let it get to the point of getting brown (if you see it just turning brown that's as far as you want to go). Add all the tomato products and Chianti and stir until smooth. Lower the heat to medium. Add the basil, oregano, bay leaves, carrot, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, red pepper and sugar. Once the sauce begins to bubble, lower the heat to medium-low so that it just barely bubbles. Cook over medium-low to low heat for a couple of hours (stir often) so some of the liquid cooks off. Don't cover the pot, but use a splash screen to keep the mess down if you like.
WORLD'S BEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE
This spaghetti sauce is different because it does not use fresh or tinned tomatoes. I found this recipe on a website that were mostly Italian-Americans and let me tell you, they really know something about spaghetti sauce! Follow the steps precisely in the recipe below and your friends and family will be raving over this awesome tasting sauce.
Provided by SueVM
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 22
- In large 5-qt saucepan, sauté fresh garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
- Add vidalia and green onions, peppers, and spices and continue cooking until peppers are tender and onions are translucent.
- Add mushrooms, carrots, and celery and continue to cook for a few minutes more.
- In a separate pan, dissolve spaghetti seasoning packet in the beef broth and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and add the tomato paste, using a whisk stir until smooth.
- Add the tomato sauce to the onions, peppers, carrots, celery and mushrooms and stir.
- Add the beef broth and tomato paste mixture to the tomato sauce and vegetables along with the red wine, Worcestershire sauce and diced ripe olives.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper then add the cooked sausage or ground beef.
- Add 1/4 tablespoon of sugar, to start. Taste and add more if needed.
- Cover and continue to cook over a low heat stirring often, let the sauce simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours to bring out the full taste.
- This sauce freezes well and will keep for 30 days or more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 745.6, Fat 38.1, SaturatedFat 11.9, Cholesterol 65.1, Sodium 6023.3, Carbohydrate 72.8, Fiber 15.1, Sugar 33.6, Protein 35.8
JO MAMA'S WORLD FAMOUS SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 1 In large, heavy stockpot, brown Italian sausage, breaking up as you stir. 2 Add onions and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until onions are softened. 3 Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water. 4 Add basil, parsley, brown sugar, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper. 5 Stir well and barely bring to a boil. 6 Stir in red wine. 7 Simmer on low, stirring frequently for at least an hour. A longer simmer makes for a better sauce, just be careful not to let it burn! 8 Cook spaghetti according to package directions. 9 Spoon sauce over drained spaghetti noodles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
More about "worlds best pasta sauce recipes"
SPAGHETTI SAUCE (THE BEST) | RICARDO
5/5 (499)Calories 140 per servingCategory Main Dishes
THE PASTA SAUCE HAILED AS THE WORLD'S BEST IS SURPRISINGLY …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
WORLD'S BEST PASTA SAUCE (MARCELLA HANZAN'S 3-INGREDIENT …
BEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE IN THE WORLD RECIPE
BEST EVER SPAGHETTI AND MEAT SAUCE - THE BUSY BAKER
WORLD'S BEST PASTA SAUCE CONTAINS JUST THREE INGREDIENTS
TRUE ITALIAN MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
NANA’S BEST MEAT SAUCE (WITH SPAGHETTI) RECIPE
BOURBON PASTA SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
15 WOW-WORTHY PASTA SAUCES THAT AREN'T MARINARA
WORLD'S BEST PASTA SAUCE - SHERRY BABY RECIPES
THE 10 BEST PASTA SAUCE RECIPES | FOOD | THE GUARDIAN
HOW TO MAKE THE WORLD'S BEST PASTA SAUCE | ALLRECIPES.COM
OUR BEST PASTA RECIPES OF ALL-TIME | BON APPéTIT
5 STAR CHEFS & THEIR BEST PASTA SAUCE RECIPES - EATINGWELL
RECIPE FOR 'WORLD'S BEST' PASTA SAUCE ONLY CONTAINS 3 INGREDIENTS
68 HOMEMADE PASTA SAUCE RECIPES THAT AREN'T MARINARA
GREAT GRANDMA'S PASTA SAUCE - BEST ITALIAN PASTA SAUCE RECIPE
PASTA SAUCE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME | THE BEST-EVER PASTA RECIPE
THE BEST HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI SAUCE WITH MEAT - FAMILY SAVVY
BEST EVER HOMEMADE ITALIAN SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE
WORLD’S BEST BOLOGNESE PASTA SAUCE - COOKING ITALIAN WITH JOE
'WORLD'S BEST PASTA SAUCE' CONTAINS JUST THREE INGREDIENTS, SAYS TOP ...
BEST EVER HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI SAUCE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
45 BEST PASTA RECIPES | 5-STAR PASTA RECIPE IDEAS - FOOD COM
THE BEST HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI SAUCE - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
JO MAMA'S WORLD FAMOUS SPAGHETTI SAUCE - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
BEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE EVER! - MAKING THINGS IS AWESOME
BEST BOLOGNESE SAUCE RECIPE ITALIAN - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE 34 BEST PASTA RECIPES IN THE WORLD - PUREWOW
BEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE. EVER. NO JOKE.
OUR 31 FAVORITE SAUCE RECIPES FOR PASTA - THE SPRUCE EATS
WORLD'S BEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE | THE BEWITCHIN' KITCHEN
SPAGHETTI SAUCE (OLD WORLD STYLE) - THE FINISHED DISH
SPAGHETTI SAUCE (THE BEST) | RICARDO
WORLD’S BEST SPAGHETTI RAO’S HOMEMADE MARINARA (VEGAN …
WORLD'S BEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE - THE BEWITCHIN' KITCHEN
BEST SPAGHETTI SAUCE - THE SEASONED MOM
HOW TO MAKE WORLD'S BEST TOMATO PASTA SAUCE RECIPE — COOKING …
SIMPLY AWESOME PASTA SAUCE RECIPE | BUY THIS COOK THAT
10 QUICK AND EASY PASTA SAUCES - LA CUCINA ITALIANA
WORLD'S BEST PASTA SAUCE! | RECIPE | LOTSA PASTA, FOOD, RECIPES
MARCELLA HAZAN'S TOMATO SAUCE DUBBED "WORLD'S BEST"
You'll also love