PRESSURE COOKER MEATLOAF
Pressure cooker meatloaf is one of the best meals you can make in your Instant Pot. Good old comfort food that's a snap to make!
Provided by Heather
Categories Instant Pot
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Press the pressure cooker saute function button to heat up inner pot. When the display reads hot, add olive oil. Then add celery, carrots, and onion. Saute for 3-4 minutes until slightly soft. Add garlic and saute one more minute.
- In a large bowl add cooked vegetable mixture to ground beef and sausage. Add 1/2 cup of the BBQ sauce and all remaining ingredients and mix well. This works best using your hands. Mix, but do not overmix or the meat will be tough.
- Place two layers of large pieces of foil on your countertop, approximately double the size of your pressure cooker's inner pot. Pour meat mixture onto foil and form into a round loaf that will fit into your inner pot with a little room to spare on the sides.
- Place 1 cup water into the pressure cooker inner pot, then place trivet in pot. Carefully lift meatloaf using the sides of the foil and place into pot. Drizzle 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce on top of loaf. Tuck foil into the pot so it does not interfere with the lid placement.
- Secure lid, ensuring the valve is turned toward sealing. Select pressure cook (or manual depending on your model) and set the timer to 50 minutes. When timer goes off, let sit for another 10 minutes (this is a "natural release.") Turn the valve to venting to release any remaining pressure. Carefully remove meatloaf using the sides of the foil. Let rest 10 minutes then drizzle remaining BBQ on top. Serve in thick slices topped with additional sliced green onions.
- Optional - brown top by using either method mentioned above.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 735 calories, Carbohydrate 33 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 199 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 47 grams fat, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 43 grams protein, SaturatedFat 17 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 1402 grams sodium, Sugar 15 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 23 grams unsaturated fat
PRESSURE COOKER MEATLOAF RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by Renna
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, minced onion, egg, garlic, Worcestershire, thyme, salt and pepper. Form into round loaf that will fit into your pressure cooker. With cooker lid off, heat oil on High or Brown until sizzling, place diced onion in cooker and saute until translucent (4 to 5 minutes) Stir in ketchup and beef stock and top with the rounded meatloaf. Secure lid and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes. Release pressure naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure. Serve topped with remaining sauce.
ZIPPY SWEET-AND-SOUR MEAT LOAF
Put this zippy twist on your meatloaf dinner. It is a sweet and sour taste which will delight your family. They will be requesting all the time.-Deb Thompson, Lincoln, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, mustard, bread crumbs, dry soup mix, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into an oval loaf., Place in a shallow 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes; let rest 5 minutes. Microwave 1-3 minutes longer until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°; drain. , Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the sugars, vinegar and remaining ketchup; drizzle over meat loaf. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 122mg cholesterol, Sodium 944mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
ZIPPY MEATLOAF - 2.5-QT. PRESSURE COOKER
- In a large bowl, mix together salt, pepper, oatmeal and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix in parsley, onion, celery, garlic and bell pepper.
- Add meat and mix well.
- Roll mixture onto counter and shape into a loaf.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill in freezer for 30 minutes or in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In a 2.5-quart Pressure Frypan or Braiser, heat oil over high heat. Brown the loaf on one side, then turn.
- Add tomato sauce and spread ketchup over the top of the meat loaf.
- Close the lid and bring pressure to 2nd red ring (high pressure) over high heat. Adjust heat to stabilize pressure at 2nd red ring. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and use Natural Release Method.
- Serve in slices with sauce over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.5, Fat 22.4, SaturatedFat 7.5, Cholesterol 77.8, Sodium 1137.2, Carbohydrate 22.3, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 7.5, Protein 24.8
ZIPPY BBQ MEATBALLS
Use our BBQ Meatball recipe to make 84 servings of Zippy BBQ Meatballs for your next party! A.1. and smoky BBQ sauce make our BBQ meatball recipe so zippy.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 84 servings, 1 meatball each
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix bread crumbs and milk in large bowl; let stand 5 min. Add all remaining ingredients except barbecue sauce; mix just until blended. Shape into 84 (1-inch) balls.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until done (160ºF). Transfer to Slow Cooker. Add barbecue sauce; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 2 to 4 hours (or on HIGH 1 to 2 hours).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 30, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 80 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
More about "zippy meatloaf 25 qt pressure cooker recipes"
HOW TO COOK MEATLOAF IN A PRESSURE COOKER - MELANIE …
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main DishServings 6Total Time 35 mins
EASY INSTANT POT MEATLOAF RECIPE (GLUTEN-FREE FREEZER …
BBQ BACON PRESSURE COOKER / INSTANT POT MEATLOAF
MEATLOAF PRESSURE COOKER COMPLETE MEAL - YOUTUBE
HOW TO MAKE MEATLOAF IN THE INSTANT POT/PRESSURE COOKER
INSTANT POT MEATLOAF (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
INSTANT POT OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
RECIPE: PRESSURE-COOKER MEATLOAF | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
INSTANT POT MEATLOAF RECIPE | RECIPES FROM A PANTRY
PRESSURE COOKER MEATLOAF WITH MASHED POTATOES - EASY MEAL IN …
INSTANT POT RECIPE: PRESSURE COOKER MEATLOAF - KITCHEN DREAMING
JUICY PRESSURE COOKER MEATLOAF - BOWL ME OVER
PRESSURE COOKER MEATLOAF + SWEET POTATOES IN AN INSTANT POT
ZIPPY MICROWAVE MEATLOAF | MRFOOD.COM
8 COZY MEATLOAF RECIPES TO MAKE FOREVER - EATINGWELL
CLASSIC PRESSURE COOKER MEATLOAF RECIPE | BREN HAAS
ZIPPY MEATLOAF - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
You'll also love