CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.5 g, Cholesterol 17.9 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 63.1 mg, Sugar 10.2 g
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams
CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Spoon into balls and place on cookie sheets about 1 1/2 to 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let cool for about 2 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.6 calories, Carbohydrate 32.8 g, Cholesterol 43 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 255.3 mg, Sugar 21.6 g
#1 IN CANADA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This is the recipe that we use at my school cafeteria for chocolate chip cookies. They must be the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had! If you don't have margarine or don't like it, then just use butter (softened) instead.
Provided by krazy chef 123
Yield 5 dozen cookies, 60 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Pre-heat oven the 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flours and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, blend together the sugars, margarine, and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, water, and vanilla to the margarine / sugar mixture and mix together until well combined.
- Add in the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and blend until combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Scrape down the sides to the bowl again. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop evenly rounded balls of dough and place of cookie sheet about 1 - 2 inches apart to allow for spreading during baking.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and soft & chewy in the center. Serve hot and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 595.1, Fat 30.4, SaturatedFat 10.3, Cholesterol 37.2, Sodium 548.2, Carbohydrate 80.7, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 53, Protein 6.7
More about "1incanadachocolatechipcookies recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW CANADA
Cuisine American,CanadianCategory DessertServings 24Total Time 27 mins
- Beat cream cheese and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer until sugar is fully mixed (should not have granules); add egg and vanilla and blend again.
- Add half the flour mixture to the cream cheese mixture; beat until well incorporated. Add milk and remaining flour mixture; beat until fully blended and then fold in chips.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY - MON PETIT FOUR®
4.5/5 (30)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 127 per serving
BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
5/5 (22)Total Time 3 hrs 27 minsCategory DessertCalories 230 per serving
CANADA’S 100 BEST RESTAURANTS, BARS AND CHEFS. - BEST ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SALTED VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN COOKIES, CRISPY AND ...
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCalories 180 per serving
CLASSIC CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | CANADIAN LIVING
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | CANADIAN LIVING
SIMPLE, DELICIOUS CANNABIS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES » EMILY KYLE
Category DessertCalories 125 per serving
PERFECT HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
4.8/5 (288)Calories 138 per servingCategory Dessert
THE BEST BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE ...
4.9/5 (441)Category Dessert
1 IN CANADA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE WITH INGREDIENTS ...
HERE IS ANNA OLSON’S NEW FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE CHIP …
SINGLE SERVING DEEP DISH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
EASY TO MAKE EINKORN FLOUR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (HEALTHY ...
32 MINT CHOCOLATE RECIPES YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE AGAIN …
CANADIAN COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CERTO LIQUID FRUIT PECTIN RECIPES
INS AND OUTS OF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE ...
YOUR NEW FAVORITE WAY TO EAT COOKIES! 5 MINUTE MINI ...
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE-THE BEST COOKIES - 5 STAR COOKIES
45 MINUTE TIMER RECIPE 1 IN CANADA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
CHILDREN'S DAY 2021: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, VANILLA MUG ...
CANADIAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHOCO CHIPS COOKIES | EASY CHOCO CHIPS COOKIES RECIPE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you mix chocolate chips to make cookies?Mix in the chocolate chips by hand (with a spoon, not an electric mixer). This will ensure the chocolate chips keep their shape, and that you’ll have nice large pockets of melted chocolate in every cookie. Form into balls and refrigerate for an hour before baking.
How to bake the best chocolate chip cookies (No-Chill)?Get the Complete Best EASY Chocolate Chip Cookies (No-Chill) Recipe Below. Enjoy! Bake the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies until the edges look slightly golden, but the centers look a little under baked. Once out of the oven and still hot, immediately sprinkle the tops with fleur de sel or sea salt.
How to make cannabis chocolate chip cookie dough?Cream together cannabutter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla and mix until creamy. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together, then add to wet ingredients. Mix until incorporated but don’t over mix. Finally, stir in chocolate chips. Cannabis chocolate chip cookie dough is complete. Divide cookie dough into 12 equal portions.
Are chewy chocolate chip cookies the best?These Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are truly the BEST homemade chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever make! They’re soft and chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside. And don’t forget to follow my pro tips for the PERFECT chocolate chip cookies every single time!