- Place water, cantaloupe, and sugar in a blender; blend until smooth. Divide ice into two glasses and pour cantaloupe mixture over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.3 calories, Carbohydrate 45.9 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 21.9 mg, Sugar 45 g
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Blend 5 cups of any chopped fruit (we used strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, honeydew, watermelon and mango) with 3 cups water, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Add more sugar and/or lime juice to taste and serve over ice.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine cantaloupe and 2 cups of water in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour blended mixture into a pitcher and add the rest of the water, lime juice and sugar if using. Chill well before serving.
HONEYDEW AGUA FRESCA
- Set a large fine-mesh sieve over a large pitcher or jug. In batches, in a food processor or blender, puree melon until smooth. Pour melon puree through sieve, pressing on solids with a rubber spatula (you should have about 4 cups juice).
- In a small bowl, combine superfine sugar and fresh lime juice; stir until sugar dissolves. Add lime mixture and 4 cups water to melon juice and mix well. Adjust sweetness with more sugar if desired. (Mixture can be refrigerated, up to 2 days.) To serve, add plenty of ice and 2 cups raspberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 78 g
- Purée fruit in a blender, adding just enough water (or water and ice) to blend. Strain purée through a fine sieve if it is fibrous or seedy.
- Put purée in a pitcher, adding more water (or water and ice) to make a total of 8 cups. Stir in sugar and mint, if using, and lime juice to taste. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 173, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 44 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 4 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 6 milligrams, Sugar 35 grams
- In a blender, combine fruit, sugar, lime juice, and 1 cup water. Puree until smooth. Pour through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher, using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to help push liquid through sieve.
- Discard fruit pulp, add 1 more cup water to pitcher, stir to combine, and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
More about "agua fresca recipes"
6 KINDS OF AGUA FRESCA AND HOW TO MAKE THEM - THE …
- Fruit Agua Fresca. Agua fresca can be made with virtually any fruit—and you can mix different fruits to make up your favorite flavor combo. Some fruits, such as melon and apples, can be blended into the water after you remove the skins, seeds, and stems.
- Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus Flower Tea) Agua fresca made with hibiscus flowers is made a little differently because the dried hibiscus needs to simmer in hot water to give up their color and flavor.
- Agua de Tamarindo (Tamarind Water) The brown gooey pulp of the tamarind pod is tangy and has a mild earthiness that, when sweetened, makes a delicious agua fresca.
- Chia Fresca (Mexican Lemonade With Chia Seeds) Chia seeds are a highly nutritious "superfood" that contain fiber, protein, and omega-3 fats, which are all very healthy to consume.
- Horchata de Arroz (Rice Drink) Horchata can be prepared with ground seeds or nuts, but in Mexico, it is most commonly is made with rice. White rice is soaked in water or milk, then blended it with cinnamon, sugar, and sometimes other ingredients to create a surprisingly refreshing drink.
- Tepache de Piña (Fermented Pineapple Drink) While not strictly an agua fresca, tepache is a very similar drink in that it is made with fruit, water, and sugar.
10 BEST AGUA FRESCA RECIPES | YUMMLY
AGUA FRESCA - COOKING CLASSY
HIBISCUS AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
MEXICAN AGUA FRESCA RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
EASY AGUA FRESCA - CELEBRATING SWEETS
WHAT IS AQUA FRESCA, PLUS GET AN AQUA FRESCA RECIPE | SHAPE
HOW TO MAKE AGUA FRESCAS - NUTRITION TO FIT
12 THIRST-QUENCHING AGUA FRESCA RECIPES - AS EASY AS …
AGUAS FRESCAS RECIPES - MEXICO IN MY KITCHEN
AGUA FRESCA RECIPE (SEVERAL FLAVORS!) - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
10 BEST AGUA FRESCA FLAVORS RECIPES | YUMMLY
LIME AGUA FRESCA RECIPE • MAMA LATINA TIPS
12 FUN AGUA FRESCA RECIPES FOR BETTER HYDRATION
STRAWBERRY AGUA FRESCA (STRAWBERRY WATER) RECIPE - THE MINDFUL …
AGUA FRESCA RECIPE (BASIC RECIPE FOR ANY FRUIT!) - HOUSE OF YUMM
AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
MANGO AGUA FRESCA RECIPE│A REFRESHING SUMMER DRINK.
SPICY AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - VAL M. CANTU | FOOD & WINE
AGUA FRESCA RECIPES - MAMá MAGGIE'S KITCHEN
4 DELICIOUS AGUA FRESCA RECIPES AND BAR - SUGAR AND CHARM
12 AGUAS FRESCAS RECIPES TO MAKE DRINKING WATER A PARTY - CO
AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - BUDGET DELICIOUS
AGUA FRESCA - GIMME SOME OVEN
AGUA FRESCA (AKA COOL FRESH DRINKS) | FOODLAND ONTARIO
WATERMELON AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE AGUA FRESCA IN SEVERAL FLAVORS
HOW TO MAKE 11 AGUA FRESCAS RECIPES • VEGGIE SOCIETY
AGUA DE FRESA (MEXICAN STRAWBERRY WATER) - CURIOUS CUISINIERE
AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - PETE WELLS | FOOD & WINE
WHAT IS AGUA FRESCA? - SUGAR AND CHARM
HOW TO MAKE AUTHENTIC AGUA FRESCA - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
HOW TO MAKE WATERMELON AGUA FRESCA | THE RECIPE CRITIC
HOW TO MAKE AGUAS FRESCAS - COOKIE AND KATE
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SPIKED AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - OTTAWA MOMMY CLUB
SUPER-REFRESHING AGUA FRESCA RECIPES FOR SUMMER
PINEAPPLE COCONUT AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - THE FOREIGN FORK
BEST AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE AGUA FRESCA
PEACH AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
14 AGUA FRESCA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #desserts #fruit #easy #kid-friendly #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #seasonal #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #inexpensive #healthy-2 #low-in-something #melons #brunch #taste-mood #equipment #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love