AIR-FRYER CUBAN SANDWICH EGG ROLLS
Combine two classic favorites and experience a magical combination with these Air-Fryer Cuban Sandwich Egg Rolls. Egg rolls filled with smoked ham, yellow mustard, Swiss cheese and dill pickles make up these Air-Fryer Cuban Sandwich Egg Rolls that everyone will love.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Spring 2020
Yield 16 servings, 1/2 egg roll each
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place 1 egg roll wrapper on work surface with one corner of wrapper pointed toward you; top evenly with 2 ham slices. Spread ham with about 1 tsp. mustard. Top with 1 cheese piece and 2 pickle pieces. Fold in opposite sides of wrapper, then roll up tightly. Lightly moisten top corner of wrapper with water, then press firmly into egg roll to seal. Repeat with remaining egg roll wrappers and filling.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Brush egg rolls with oil. Place 4 egg rolls in single layer in prepared basket. Cook 8 to 10 min. or until egg rolls are crisp and golden brown. Repeat with remaining egg rolls.
- Cut egg rolls in half to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 520 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 8 g
AIR FRYER EGG ROLLS
My mom taught me how to make egg rolls, and since she has passed away I think of her every time I make them. These air-fryer egg rolls taste so good, you'll never want a fast-food egg roll again. -Jenniffer Love, South Waltham, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 18 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pour hot water over bean sprouts in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Drain., Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook chicken over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles. Add green onions, ginger and garlic. Cook 1 minute longer; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup Chinese-style sauce, fish sauce and soy sauce; transfer to a large bowl. Wipe pan clean., In the same pan, cook and stir coleslaw mix, spinach and drained bean sprouts until crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes. Stir into chicken mixture. Cool slightly., Preheat air fryer to 400°. With one corner of an egg roll wrapper facing you, place 1/3 cup filling just below center of wrapper. (Cover remaining wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling; moisten remaining wrapper edges with water. Fold side corners toward center over filling. Roll egg roll up tightly, pressing at tip to seal. Repeat., In batches, arrange egg rolls in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 8-12 minutes. Turn; spritz with additional cooking spray. Cook golden brown, 4-6 minutes longer. Serve with remaining Chinese-style sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 388mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
AIR FRYER BISCUIT EGG SANDWICHES
PSA: You can and should be cooking refrigerated biscuit dough in your air fryer. It's ready in 10 minutes and the result is much lighter and flakier than the oven-baked version. While you're at it, put beaten eggs and ham into silicone baking cups and air fry them at the same time. Layer with the biscuits, top with hot sauce, and just like that, you'll have rich, savory restaurant-worthy egg sandwiches.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spray 4 silicone baking cups with nonstick spray. Transfer the cups to the basket of a 6-quart air fryer.
- Whisk together the eggs in a large glass measuring cup until no white streaks remain. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Divide the eggs among the baking cups. Insert a piece of ham into each cup, crumpling it to make it fit (some of the ham should stick out above the surface of the eggs).
- Tear off 4 biscuits from the tube of dough. Place each biscuit in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer. Set the air fryer to 300 degrees F and cook for 10 minutes. The biscuits should be golden brown; transfer to a cutting board.
- Gently lift each egg muffin from its mold so you can see if it's set. If there's no liquid egg on the bottom, transfer the mold to the cutting board. If there is liquid egg on the bottom, cook for up to 1 minute more.
- Slice each biscuit in half crosswise. Remove the egg muffins from the molds and slice in half crosswise. Arrange the two egg halves on each bottom biscuit, drizzle with plenty of hot sauce and sandwich with the top biscuit.
More about "air fryer cuban sandwich egg rolls recipes"
AIR-FRIED CUBAN SANDWICHES - BRIDGFORD BREAD …
BEST CUBAN EGG ROLLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CUBAN EGG …
2.8/5 (4)Total Time 25 mins
CUBAN SANDWICH EGG ROLLS - THE CANDID APPETITE
- In a large resealable bag, or a large bowl, combine the pork chops, oil, vinegar, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, salt, black pepper, and oregano until evenly combined. Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Set a large stove top grill pan over high heat. Grill the pork chops, in batches, for about 2 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest until cooled down completely. Cut into thin pieces.
- To assemble each egg roll, spread about a teaspoon or two of honey mustard into the center of each wrapper. Top with a few slices of the pork chops, ham, cheese and pickles. Fold the corners in and then roll tightly into a log. Brush the end with a bit of egg was to seal and set on a baking sheet. Continue fill and rolling the egg rolls until all of the filling has been used.
- Fill a large pot or skillet about halfway up with vegetable or canola oil and bring to about 360 degrees F. Once hot, fry the egg rolls, in batches, until golden brown and crispy all around, about 4 to 5 minutes. If the egg rolls aren't completely covered by the oil, make sure to flip them over halfway through frying to ensure even browning. Drain and set on a few paper towels to soak up any excess oil. Transfer to a wire rack set over a baking sheet to keep them from getting soggy as you fry up the rest. Serve immediately with honey mustard on the side for dipping, or cool down completely and then freeze for later. Just rewarm in a 350 degree oven when ready to eat. Enjoy!
AIR FRYER CUBAN EGG ROLLS | AIRFRIED.COM
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 22 minsCategory PorkCalories 128 per serving
HOW TO MAKE EGG SANDWICH IN AIR FRYER | HUNKER
I MADE 7 SANDWICHES IN MY AIR FRYER — BEST RECIPES + PHOTOS
15 AIR FRYER RECIPES USING EGG ROLL WRAPPERS - SELECTED RECIPES
SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS (AIR FRYER RECIPE) | AIRFRIED.COM
REUBEN EGG ROLLS (AIR FRIED, BAKED, OR DEEP FRIED) - LITTLE SUNNY …
CUBAN EGG ROLLS | RECIPE | RECIPES, EGG ROLLS, FOOD
AIR-FRYER CUBAN SANDWICH EGG ROLLS RECIPE - KRAFT CANADA …
AIR-FRYER CUBAN SANDWICH EGG ROLLS | RECIPE | EGG ROLLS, …
INSTANT AIR FRYER CUBAN STYLE SLIDERS | LANA UNDER PRESSURE
AIR FRYER PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLLS (RECIPES)
CUBAN SANDWICH | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
AIR FRYER CUBAN SANDWICH EGG ROLLS RECIPES
20 BEST RESTAURANTS IN YBOR CITY, FL FOR 2023 (TOP EATS!)
AIR FRYER CUBAN SANDWICH EGG ROLLS | SANDWICHES, AIR FRYER RECIPES, …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love