AIR-FRYER HERB AND LEMON CAULIFLOWER
This air-fryer cauliflower side is easy to prepare with just a few ingredients. Crushed red pepper flakes add a touch of heat. -Susan Hein, Burlington, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and 2 tablespoons olive, toss to coat. In batches, arrange cauliflower in a single layer on tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until florets are tender and edges are browned, 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl; drizzle with herb mixture and toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 14g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 342mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
AIR FRYER ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER
Don't want to heat up the house by turning on the oven? Try this fast, easy, and perfectly roasted broccoli and cauliflower side dish in your air fryer. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) following manufacturer's instructions.
- Place broccoli florets in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave on high power for 3 minutes. Drain any accumulated liquid.
- Add cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, paprika, and black pepper to the bowl with the broccoli. Mix well to combine. Pour mixture into the air fryer basket. Cook for 12 minutes, tossing vegetables halfway through cooking time for even browning.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68.4 calories, Carbohydrate 5.8 g, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 103.1 mg, Sugar 2 g
More about "air fryer roasted broccoli and cauliflower recipes"
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - AIR FRYER - EASY PEASY MEALS
4/5 (29)Total Time 17 minsCategory Side DishCalories 83 per serving
ROASTED AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Side DishCalories 137 per serving
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, parmesan, paprika, garlic, crushed red pepper and salt and pepper.
AIR FRYER BROCCOLI | CHEW OUT LOUD
4.9/5 (27)Calories 92 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Add broccoli mixture evenly into the air fryer basket. Set to 400F for 6 minutes. Once timer goes off, immediately remove basket and serve. (Optional: sprinkle with a dash of fresh lemon juice or freshly grated parmesan cheese.)
AIR FRYER ROASTED BROCCOLI (LOW CALORIE, LOW CARB ...
Ratings 16Calories 61 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the bottom of the air fryer (under the basket in the actual basin). This will prevent it from smoking while cooking.
- Add the broccoli to the Air Fryer basket, then close and set to 400 degrees for 7 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
BEST AIR FRYER BROCCOLI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER ...
Occupation Associate Food EditorCategory Side DishServings 4Total Time 20 mins
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER WITH GINGER, GARLIC AND ...
Servings 4-6Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
ROASTED BROCCOLI IN AN AIR FRYER WITH CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE
4.3/5 (10)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Snack
THE ONLY RECIPE YOU NEED TO AIR FRY VEGETABLES | COOK SMARTS
Estimated Reading Time 6 minsTotal Time 30 mins
AIR FRYER ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER | RECIPE ...
AIR FRYER ROASTED BROCCOLI [+VIDEO] - DR. DAVINAH'S EATS
Category Side DishCalories 134 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes per side. I like to cook these for 10 minutes on one side, flip the broccoli and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the cooking basket and place them back in the bowl. Toss them in the melted butter and parmesan right before serving.
ROASTED BROCCOLI IN AIR FRYER WITH GARLIC - WHOLE LOTTA YUM
5/5 (2)Total Time 17 minsCategory Air FryerCalories 94 per serving
- In a medium-sized bowl add the bite-size broccoli pieces, the olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Evenly spread the broccoli in the air fryer basket, scraping down the bowl with a spatula so you don't leave any oil or seasoning behind. Sprinkle with more seasoning if desired.
AIR FRYER ROASTED BROCCOLI PARMESAN - CHEF ALLI
Ratings 11Calories 152 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a large mixing bowl, place broccoli florets with crushed garlic; drizzle with olive oil, then toss to combine. Add the Parmesan cheese and toss once more.
- Air fry the broccoli at 375 - 400 degrees F. for 5 minutes, then turn and air fry for 5 minutes longer, or to desired doneness. The broccoli should be starting to brown in some areas, which will make it turn crispy as it cools. (Keep an eye on the broccoli as you roast it since all air fryers cook differently.)
AIR FRYER FROZEN CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - BUILD YOUR BITE
4.9/5 (7)Total Time 22 minsCategory Air Fryer RecipesCalories 74 per serving
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray, then place the frozen cauliflower florets in the basket. For best results, do not allow cauliflower to thaw at all prior to baking, place it straight from the freezer into the air fryer.
- Spray the cauliflower with olive oil spray, then sprinkle on the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Give the basket a shake to mix the spices around.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Stir and shake the basket, then air fry an additional 5-15 minutes, until desired level of crispiness.
AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
5/5 (6)Total Time 25 minsCategory Appetizer, Side DishCalories 112 per serving
AIR FRYER VEGETABLES | AIR FRYER ROASTED ... - RECIPE VIBES
Ratings 5Category Side DishCuisine American, BritishTotal Time 25 mins
- Add them to a bowl and season with salt, black pepper, or any seasoning of choice, and olive oil. Mix so that the veggies are covered in the seasoning.
- Add the seasoned veggies into the air fryer basket and air fry at a temperature of 175C for 15 minutes.
- Toss the veggies in the basket halfway through cooking so that all sides are crisp. When done, take out the basket and serve.
AIR FRYER ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER | RECIPE | AIR ...
4.6/5 (16)Estimated Reading Time 40 secsServings 6Total Time 25 mins
10 CAULIFLOWER RECIPES FOR THE AIR FRYER | ALLRECIPES
Author Sarra Sedghi
HOW TO COOK BROCCOLI IN AIR FRYER (AIR FRYER ROASTED ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 11 minsCategory SideCalories 49 per serving
AIR FRYER BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER - EVERYTHING AIR FRYER ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 19 minsCategory Side DishCalories 92 per serving
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN BROCCOLI IN THE AIR FRYER | AIRFRIED.COM
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 11 minsCategory Side DishesCalories 55 per serving
10 MINUTE AIR FRYER BROCCOLI RECIPE (CRUNCHIEST!) - MOMSDISH
5/5 (18)Total Time 10 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 185 per serving
AIR FRYER ROASTED FALL VEGETABLES RECIPE - FABULESSLY FRUGAL
AIRFRYER CAULIFLOWER STEAKS PARMESAN RECIPE - ALL ...
AIR FRYER RECIPES BROCCOLI - AIR FRYER SUPPLIES
AIR FRYER ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER – TASTY RECIPES
AIR FRYER BASICS RECIPE : DOWNLOAD COOKING INGREDIENTS ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook cauliflower in an air fryer?Add cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, paprika, and black pepper to the bowl with the broccoli. Mix well to combine. Pour mixture into the air fryer basket. Cook for 12 minutes, tossing vegetables halfway through cooking time for even browning. The broccoli is the only thing that needs a jumpstart in the cooking process.
How do you cook Broccoli in an air fryer?Heat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) following manufacturer's instructions. Place broccoli florets in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave on high power for 3 minutes. Drain any accumulated liquid. Add cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, paprika, and black pepper to the bowl with the broccoli.
Is air fryer roasted Broccoli healthy?For 1 cup of broccoli, it contains 61 calories, 4 grams of fat (healthy fat from olive oil), 6 grams carbohydrates, 2 grams fiber, and 3 grams of protein. Additionally it contains 125% of your daily Vitamin C! Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli also fits into most diets- KETO, Paleo, Whole30, vegetarian, vegan, and low carb/Atkins just to name a few.
How do you cook Broccoli and cauliflower in a bowl?Drain any accumulated liquid. Add cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, paprika, and black pepper to the bowl with the broccoli. Mix well to combine.