TORTELLINI ALFREDO WITH PEAS AND BACON
- Cook onion, mushrooms and bacon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp; drain. Add pasta, sauce, peas and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
- Serve with cheese.
POTATOES ALFREDO WITH GARDEN PEAS
Enjoy this creamy red potatoes and Frozen Sweet Peas side dish slow cooked with green onions and garlic cloves in Alfredo sauce and half-and-half mix.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Spray 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Layer half each of potatoes, onions and garlic in sprayed slow cooker. In medium bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, half-and-half, salt and pepper; mix well. Spoon half of mixture over top. Layer with remaining potatoes, onions, garlic and sauce mixture. Do not stir.
- Cover; cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, sprinkle peas over potato mixture. Cover; cook on high setting an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Stir gently to mix peas with potatoes before serving.
RAVIOLI ALFREDO WITH PEAS
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook as the label directs. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water, then drain the ravioli.
- Combine the butter, cream and peas in a large skillet and bring to a simmer over medium heat; cook 1 minute. Add the ravioli, cheese, nutmeg and a splash of the reserved cooking water to the skillet and toss. Add more cooking water to thin the sauce, if needed. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among bowls and top with the parsley.
HAM AND PEA PASTA ALFREDO
When I want a filling meal that even the kids enjoy, I toss ham and sugar snap peas with Romano cream sauce and pasta. -C.R. Monachino, Kenmore, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham and peas; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in cream, cheese and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 1-2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and peas are crisp-tender., Drain fettuccine; add to skillet and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
PEAS AND MUSHROOM ALFREDO
This is something quick and easy that I serve has a side dish or even a main dish. I like to make my own alfredo sauce for this recipe, using "Recipe#111347".
Provided by CookingONTheSide
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook fettuccine as label directs.
- While it's cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat in large saute pan.
- Saute mushrooms and garlic in olive oil until juices evaporate and mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add Alfredo sauce and peas to mushroom and garlic; heat through.
- Add 1 cup Romano cheese; stir to combine.
- Drain fettuccine.
- In large mixing bowl, toss fettuccine and Alfredo-sauce mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with remaining Romano.
FETTUCCINE PASTA WITH PROSCIUTTO, PEAS, AND A CREAM SAUCE
- Set a large pot of water with a pasta insert over high heat and bring to a boil. Place the pasta in the water and return to a boil, being sure to stir the pasta until the water boils again.
- While the pasta cooks, set a large 12-inch saute pan over medium high heat, and add the olive oil and the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the onions to the pan and saute until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic to the pan and saute for 30 seconds. Place the prosciutto in the pan and saute for 1 minute. Deglaze the pan with wine and cook until it is nearly evaporated, about 30 seconds. Add the cream, peas, salt and pepper to the pan and let the cream reduce by half, 4 to 5 minutes. If the pasta is not yet cooked, turn the fire off the sauce while the pasta continues to cook.
- Strain the pasta from the water once it is cooked, and place in a large heat resistant bowl. Pour the sauce over the pasta and sprinkle with the cheese and the parsley. Use tongs are two large forks to stir the sauce into the pasta and serve while hot.
EASY ALFREDO WITH PEAS
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1. Add 4 litres of water to a pot and add 1 tbsp (15 mL) salt to water. Bring to a boil.
- 2. Heat a large pot or frying pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 4 minutes to slightly thicken. Keep warm.
- 3. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Add peas to the hot cream and return to a simmer. Once pasta is cooked, drain well and add to the hot sauce.
- 4. Add Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and sliced green onions and bring to a simmer. Adjust salt to taste and serve at once
- Chef tip: To add a little more gusto to the dish, experiment with garlic and mushrooms in the sauce and finish it off by stirring an egg yolk into the dish.
People also searched
More about "alfredo sauce with peas recipes"
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO WITH PEAS - JAMIE GELLER
2018-06-28 · While pasta is cooking, heat the cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Do not let the cream come to a boil. Whisk in butter until melted. Add the Parmesan, whisking continually, until sauce …
- While pasta is cooking, heat the cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Do not let the cream come to a boil. Whisk in butter until melted. Add the Parmesan, whisking continually, until sauce thickens. Keep warm over low heat, stirring occasionally. Be careful not to burn the sauce.
- Drain pasta; do not rinse. Place in a bowl large enough to allow tossing. Pour sauce over warm pasta and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with pepper and toss in the peas. Top with additional Parmesan, if desired. Recipe Courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010).
SPAGHETTI WITH MASCARPONE ALFREDO SAUCE AND SUGAR SNAP PEAS
2013-07-14 · Stir in the mascarpone and crème fraîche and season to taste with salt and pepper. Once the sauce is creamy, add the spaghetti and peas and toss to coat. If …
10 BEST CHICKEN ALFREDO WITH PEAS RECIPES | YUMMLY
Alfredo sauce, butter, crushed red pepper, garlic, peas, chicken and 4 more Chicken Salad Sandwich Madeleine Cocina mayonnaise, lettuce leaves, salt, pita bread rounds, celery, chili pepper and 8 more
See details »
HAM AND PEAS PASTA ALFREDO - PEANUT BLOSSOM
2020-02-04 · Prepare the homemade Alfredo sauce if using. You can get our favorite Alfredo recipe here. Once the sauce is ready, stir in the cooked ham and let it warm through for 1 - 2 minutes. Toss the sauce with the pasta and peas.
- Place a large pot of water on the stovetop to boil. Add a hefty pinch of salt. Boil the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Open the bag of frozen peas and place them in the bottom of a mesh strainer. Drain the pasta over the peas. The heat from the water and pasta will thaw them perfectly.
- Meanwhile, dice the cooked ham. Prepare the homemade Alfredo sauce if using. You can get our favorite Alfredo recipe here.
- Once the sauce is ready, stir in the cooked ham and let it warm through for 1 - 2 minutes. Toss the sauce with the pasta and peas.
ONE-POT CREAMY ALFREDO PASTA WITH BACON AND PEAS - MOMMY'S ...
2020-09-01 · Simmer, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Make the Alfredo Sauce: Stir in peas and butter; mix to combine. Once the butter has melted, add heavy cream, Parmesan, cream …
- In a large deep skillet cook the bacon until crisp over medium heat. Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain on a paper towel. Set aside.
- Add garlic to the same skillet; saute and stir for 30 seconds. Add pasta, broth, the water, salt, and pepper, mix to combine. Bring to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in peas and butter; mix to combine. Once the butter has melted, add heavy cream, Parmesan, cream cheese (if using), and reserved cooked bacon. Mix until well combined. Cook for about 3 -5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more salt and/or black pepper, if necessary.
QUICK AND EASY ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE - PEAS AND CRAYONS
2013-05-09 · This quick and easy Alfredo sauce is ready to rock your pasta! It's lusciously creamy and 100 times better than the store bought variety! Ready in just 15 minutes, this creamy, crave-worthy Alfredo is great on everything. Keep reading below the recipe …
- Grab a small pot and cook noodles according to the package's directions. I undercook mine [barely] by a minute or two since they will spend a few extra minutes in the sauce.
- Once the noodles are al-dente and tender, remove the water [drain, strain, whatever!] and reduce heat to medium-low [about a 4 on the dial].
ONE POT CHICKEN AND PEAS FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - JO COOKS
2020-01-26 · One Pot Chicken and Peas Fettuccine Alfredo – dinner in 30 minutes, it’s creamy, it’s rich and so cheesy. The beauty of this is that you cook it all in one pot, including the fettuccine.
- Season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Add oil to a Dutch Oven or a medium size pot and heat it over medium high heat. Add chicken and brown it on all sides, but not cooked through.
- Add garlic and sauté for a minute until fragrant. Add chicken broth, heavy cream, pasta and basil sprig. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. When pasta is cooked to your liking add frozen peas and cook for 1 more minute. Stir in Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper if needed.
EASY CREAMY ALFREDO WITH BACON AND PEAS - RECIPE DIARIES
2015-05-21 · Sub chicken or broccoli. How to Make Creamy Alfredo with Bacon and Peas In a large deep skillet cook the 4 slices bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon and set aside on a plate.
- In a large deep skillet cook the 4 slices bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon and set aside on a plate. Do not drain any grease.
- Stir in garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds more. Add in pasta, broth, the water, salt, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring once.
- Cook and stir about 2 minutes more or until heated through. Serve immediately. If desired, top with crumbled bacon.
CHICKEN ALFREDO WITH PENNE AND PEAS | TASTE AND SEE
Pour your peas into a strainer placed in the sink, rinse with warm water, and allow them to defrost. Next, slice and saute one package of al fresco garlic chicken sausage in olive oil for about 5 minutes on …
- Cook pasta to “al dente” according to the package instructions (I like to add 1 teaspoon of salt to my water to give the pasta more flavor). Set aside once cooked.
- Meanwhile, pour peas into a strainer placed in the sink, rinse with warm water, and allow them to sit and defrost.
- Slice one 12-ounce package of al fresco garlic chicken sausage and saute in olive oil for 4-5 minutes on medium high heat. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add minced garlic to the same pan, and saute for a minute, then add cream cheese and milk. Whisk together until it makes a creamy sauce and starts to simmer, about 3-4 minutes. Then stir in grated Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Saute and stir the sauce for another minute until cheese melts. If your sauce gets too thick add 1-2 more tablespoons of milk.
BUTTER-LESS ALFREDO WITH PEAS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
2013-05-21 · Add salt, pepper, pesto, grated parmesan cheese and stir. Cook on medium heat until it bubbles, and then reduce heat to low-medium heat and cook until thickened. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed – I usually add a bit more salt and pepper toward the end. If you notice the sauce …
- Meanwhile, heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Once hot, add olive oil and garlic, stirring quickly to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- Next, reduce heat slightly and add flour (starting with lower end of range // 2 Tbsp as original recipe is written) and whisk to combine. Cook for about a minute and then add veggie stock and milk and use a flat spatula to mash the flour into the liquid.
- Add salt, pepper, pesto, grated parmesan cheese and stir. Cook on medium heat until it bubbles, and then reduce heat to low-medium heat and cook until thickened. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed – I usually add a bit more salt and pepper toward the end.
EASY ALFREDO SAUCE- CREAMY ALFREDO WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS
2012-07-27 · Alfredo sauce is a classic Italian recipe used in many different dishes throughout the United States, most commonly fettuccine Alfredo. However, the name is virtually unknown in Italy. Make sure you PIN this Easy Alfredo Sauce! Instead, Alfredo sauce is simply referred to as “bianco” or “white” sauce. It is a quick cooking sauce…
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic. Sauté over medium heat until garlic starts to disintegrate (about 5 minutes). Continue to stir to cook evenly.
- Pour in cream and shredded Parmesan cheese. Whisk until blended and smooth, approximately 4 minutes.
- Add roasted red pepper, peas and shrimp. Heat for 2 minutes. Sauce will lightly coat the back of a spoon, but not be globby or heavy. The sauce will separate if over heated, so do not raise heat above medium.
CREAMY TORTELLINI ALFREDO WITH PEAS | NOURISH AND FETE
2020-04-08 · During the last minute of cooking time, add peas to the pot, then drain the peas and tortellini together. While the tortellini cooks, make the sauce. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium …
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook tortellini to al dente according to package directions. During the last minute of cooking time, add peas to the pot, then drain the peas and tortellini together.
- While the tortellini cooks, make the sauce. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then whisk in the flour and cook for 60 seconds.
- Add cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth, then let the sauce simmer for 1-2 minutes to thicken slightly.
EASY 5 MINUTE ALFREDO CHICKEN AND RICE | MINUTE® RICE
2020-08-07 · Stir together chicken, Alfredo sauce and peas in a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring halfway through, until heated through. Step 3 Top rice …
- If you have 5 minutes, you have time for a delicious and satisfying meal, like this easy 5- Minute Alfredo Chicken and Rice made with peas, Parmesan cheese and Minute® Ready to Serve Garlic & Olive Oil Jasmine Rice. Step 1
- Stir together chicken, Alfredo sauce and peas in a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring halfway through, until heated through. Step 3
- Top rice with chicken and Alfredo mixture. Garnish with cheese. Recipe Tip For a spicy addition, garnish this dish with freshly-cracked black pepper or a pinch of hot pepper flakes.
7 DISHES TO LOVE MADE FROM ALFREDO SAUCE IN A JAR
- Make the Most of Alfredo Sauce. Alfredo sauce forms the basis of many tasty and satisfying recipes. Classic Alfredo sauce is made of just butter, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese. This super-rich and creamy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese recipe starts with Alfredo sauce. It's pure comfort food. Continue to 3 of 8 below.
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole. Chicken Alfredo Casserole, a twist on classic fettuccine Alfredo, is a breeze. You can also make it with cooked ham or pork.
- Salmon With Fettuccine. Leftover cooked salmon (or canned salmon) turns into Salmon With Fettuccine, a gourmet dish with four-cheese pasta sauce and fettuccine.
- Crock Pot Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo. This easy Crock Pot Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo recipe is special enough for company. Jarred Alfredo sauce is perfect for the crock pot because it won't separate and stays rich and creamy during the long cooking time.
- Tuna Alfredo Casserole. Tuna Alfredo Casserole is another five-ingredient recipe. Add just one more with buttered breadcrumbs for topping. Recipe: Continue to 7 of 8 below.
- Chicken Florentine. Frozen chopped spinach adds color and flavor to Alfredo sauce and chicken in Chicken Florentine, a super simple and satisfying recipe.
- Chicken Meatball Alfredo. Chicken meatballs and cream cheese make this rich Chicken Meatball Alfredo so satisfying. Serve it with a green vegetable like steamed and seasoned asparagus or broccoli.
CLASSIC FETTUCCINE ALFREDO WITH PEAS AND PANCETTA - SLICE ...
2020-05-20 · Prepare fettuccini noodles according to packaged directions, cooking 1 minute less than directed. While the noodles cook, make the Alfredo Sauce in a large skillet. Melt butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sautéed for 1 minutes.
RECIPES WITH ALFREDO SAUCE, AND PEAS (PAGE 1) - FOODFERRET
One Pot Shrimp Alfredo Recipe alfredo sauce, pepper, peas, shrimp, salt, parmesan cheese, pasta This is in answer for a quick make and clean dinner recipe. 1 Cook pasta to al dente. Add salt while cooking if desired. 2 Throw in shrimp and peas last three minutes of pasta cooking, just long en... Chicken Alfredo And Rice Casserole Recipe butter, chicken, alfredo sauce, wild rice, almond, basil ...
See details »
SIMPLE ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
2021-08-10 · Simple Alfredo Sauce Recipe. Best homemade alfredo sauce the salty marshmallow best homemade alfredo sauce easy recipe the best homemade alfredo sauce recipe ever critic best homemade alfredo sauce the salty marshmallow
See details »
HOW TO MAKE TASTY EASY ALFREDO SAUCE - FOOD RECIPES SWEET
2021-08-07 · This is a very simple sauce that can easily increase the ratio of a meal. Try it over steamed veggies, grilled chicken or shrimp, or broil a piece of fish in a ramekin covered with this easy Alfredo Sauce. This easy alfredo sauce is rich, creamy, and the perfect pair for pasta for a crowd-pleasing meal. Variations to this Easy Alfredo Sauce ...
See details »
PENNE ALFREDO WITH PEAS PROSCIUTTO AND CRAB RECIPES
Place the prosciutto in the pan and saute for 1 minute. Deglaze the pan with wine and cook until it is nearly evaporated, about 30 seconds. Add the cream, peas, salt and pepper to the pan and let the cream reduce by half, 4 to 5 minutes. If the pasta is not yet cooked, turn the fire off the sauce while the pasta continues to cook.
See details »
HOW TO MAKE ALFREDO SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
Published: Oct. 13, 2020
See details »
10 BEST ALFREDO SAUCE AND RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
Alfredo Sauce Hybrid Rasta Mama. coconut oil, shredded Parmesan cheese, sea salt, garlic, heavy cream and 1 more.
See details »