ALOO KEEMA (POTATO AND MINCE CURRY)
- Fry onions in a heavy based pan over medium heat.
- when onions are soft but not brown, add meat, garlic and ginger and cook over medium heat about 3-5 mins or until all the moisture has dried from the minced meat.
- ad spices + 3 tbsp water and stirring constantly, cook another 2 minutes.
- add chopped tomatoes and yogurt and cook for about 10 mins, stirring constantly.
- add potatoes, mix well.
- add 1 cup of water, cover andcook 30 mins over low heat or until potatoes are tender.
- add garam masala , chillies and coriander right before serving.
- mix well.
- serve hot with naan,chapati or rice.
KEEMA ALOO (GROUND BEEF AND POTATOES)
If you want to try something a little different, I guarantee you will love this meal. It is by far my favorite Indian recipe. Inspired by my mom, who still makes this for me to this day.
Provided by The Meatetarian
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion in the hot oil until soft and beginning to brown, about 12 minutes. If browned bits of onion are stuck to the bottom of the pan, stir water into onion and stir to loosen the browned bits.
- Mix ground beef, garlic, ginger, serrano chile, and cilantro into pan; cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly, 10 to 15 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir coriander, salt, cumin, cayenne pepper, and turmeric into the beef; cook and stir until flavors blend, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and potatoes, cover pot, and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Mix green peas into dish and cook until sauce has slightly thickened and flavors have blended, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle garam masala over the dish, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 361.9 calories, Carbohydrate 23.4 g, Cholesterol 74.3 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 25.6 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 687.1 mg, Sugar 5 g
More about "aloo keema potato and mince curry recipes"
PAKISTANI ALOO KEEMA | GROUND MINCE WITH POTATO CURRY
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 390 per serving
- Add the mincemeat (chicken or beef) along with ginger & garlic paste. Cook on medium – high heat for a few minutes till color changes.
- Add the dry spices (coriander powder, salt, turmeric & red chili powder). Keep stirring for 2-3 minutes to let the spices cook.
KEEMA ALOO (MINCE CURRY WITH POTATOES) - ADAMANT …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- In a pan, add oil and chopped onions, green chilis, ginger and garlic. Sautee until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric, and salt. Simmer until tomatoes are reduced to a sauce.
ALOO KEEMA - PAKISTANI MINCED MEAT & POTATO CURRY
4.7/5 (76)Category Pakistani Lamb RecipesCuisine Pakistani, IndianTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
KEEMA ALOO/MINCED MEAT AND POTATO CURRY - FAUZIA’S …
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
KEEMA ALOO (SCRUMPTIOUS MINCE WITH POTATOES) | INDIAN …
PAKISTANI ALOO KEEMA (GROUND BEEF AND POTATO CURRY)
ALOO KEEMA RECIPE(GROUND BEEF AND POTATO CURRY).
PAKISTANI ALOO KEEMA: MINCED MEAT AND POTATO CURRY
MINCE AND POTATO CURRY (ALOO KEEMA) USING MAMA …
ALOO KEEMA RECIPE, KEEMA ALOO, PAKISTANI - FAS KITCHEN
SOUTH AFRICAN INDIAN MINCED BEEF CURRY (KEEMA ALOO)
KEEMA ALOO ANDA - SPICED LAMB MINCE WITH POTATOES & EGG WITH …
21 ALOO KEEMA RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
DELICIOUS QEEMA ALOO HOMEMADE RECIPE | HOW TO COOK MINCED …
EASIEST WAY TO PREPARE HOMEMADE 3 SPICES ALOO KEEMA (POTATO …
KEEMA ALOO CURRY | SPICY MUTTON MINCE - TASHA'S ARTISAN FOODS
"ALOO KEEMA"- A POTATO AND MINCED LAMB CURRY RECIPE THAT’S …
PAKISTANI ALOO KEEMA RECIPE | MINCE AND POTATO CURRY RECIPE | IN ...
ALOO KEEMA - INDIAN RESTAURANT POTATO AND BEEF CURRY - GLEBE KITCHEN
ALOO KEEMA (POTATO AND MINCE CURRY) - PLAIN.RECIPES
ALOO KEEMA - MINCED MEAT WITH POTATOES - SINFULLY SPICY
ALOO KEEMA (MINCEMEAT AND POTATOES) | EASIEST RECIPE
ALOO KEEMA (GROUND BEEF & POTATO CURRY) - I KNEAD TO EAT
KEEMA ALOO (MINCED MEAT AND POTATO CURRY) | BECKY KEEPS HOUSE
INDIAN POTATO AND MINCE CURRY| ALOO KEEMA - HALALONMYPLATE
ALOO MATAR KEEMA (POTATOES, PEAS, AND GROUND BEEF CURRY)
ALOO KEEMA (MINCE AND POTATO CURRY) - MAMA NAGI'S
ALOO MATAR KHEEMA – MINCED MUTTON CURRY WITH PEAS & POTATO
MINCE AND POTATO CURRY (ALOO KEEMA) USING MAMA NAGI'S SPICE …
ALOO KEEMA (POTATO AND MINCE CURRY) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
POTATO AND MINCE CURRY RECIPE/ALOO KEEMA RECIPE
ALOO KEEMA RECIPE|ALOO KEEMA DHABA STYLE آلو قیمہ بنانے کا طریقہ ...
ALOO KEEMA - MINCED LAMB AND POTATO CURRY ALOO KEEMA CURRY
VEGAN KEEMA - MINCE CURRY - EASY VEGAN RECIPE - JUSTYNA MANJARI
21 PAKISTANI ALOO KEEMA RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE ALOO KEEMA | 5 MINUTE FOOD RECIPES
ALOO KEEMA POTATO AND MINCE LAMB CURRY - TASTE OF DUBLIN
ALOO KEEMA RECIPE (PAKISTANI) - RECIPE52.COM
ALOO KEEMA (GROUND MEAT WITH POTATOES) - CHILI TO CHOC
THE BEST KEEMA ALOO SALAN | MINCE WITH POTATOES | CURRY | KEEMA …
ALOO KEEMA RECIPE (MINCED LAMB WITH POTATOES) - RECIPESTABLE
CHICKEN KEEMA ALOO / MINCED CHICKEN WITH POTATOES - FINGERS …
ALOO KEEMA/ POTATO MINCE CURRY. - AINY COOKS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Keema aloo curry?KOFTA CURRY - Curried Indian meatballs in a thick sauce made with ground lamb, onions, yogurt, chickpea flour and spices. Keema aloo is a happy coming together of mutton mince, cubed potatoes and of course onions and tomatoes!
What is your favourite recipe for Mince n potato curry?Delicious keema aloo (mince n potato curry) with some chopped red and green capsicum for added flavour. Tastes delish and smells sensational too! 250gm beef mince (or you can use half beef and half lamb mixture) -Marinate the beef in quarter tsp. each of turmeric, coriander, cumin powders, some salt, and 2 tbsp. of yoghurt.
How long do you cook potatoes for aloo Keema?There shouldn't be a lot of water left in the curry and the potatoes should be able to steam-cook in the pot at this point. Allow the potatoes to steam cook for approximately 10-20 minutes, depending on how thick the potatoes have been cut. Once done, add in the coriander and turn the heat off. Aloo keema is ready!
How do you serve aloo Keema?How can you serve Aloo Keema? Aloo Keema is a curry we Pakistanis tend to serve more often with roti than rice. Having said that, there’s nothing wrong with rice! It’s just down to personal preference. As a curry, it’s a great stand-alone dish and doesn’t need anything else to complement it.