This dish is also known as Rigatoni alla Amatriciana. It is a delicious blend of tomatoes, white wine, and pancetta bacon is spiced with a bit of crushed red pepper for an easy and elegant Italian meal.
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Categories Pasta by Shape
Number Of Ingredients 10
- COOK Rigatoni according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large skillet over low heat. Saute garlic and red pepper 4 minutes or until garlic is golden. Remove garlic and discard. Add onions to skillet and cook over medium heat about 8 minutes until golden, stirring frequently. Add pancetta and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- ADD wine and bring to boiling. Cook until wine is almost evaporated, about 8 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- STIR tomato mixture into Rigatoni. Toss gently with cheese. Transfer to serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 595.2 calories, Carbohydrate 65.6 g, Cholesterol 36.5 mg, Fat 26.8 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 19.7 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 465.3 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
More about "amatriciana style rigatoni recipes"
RIGATONI AMATRICIANA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory Healthy Parmesan Cheese RecipesCalories 350 per serving
- Toss tomatoes with oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast the tomatoes, shaking the pan halfway through, until blistered, 15 to 17 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel the tomatoes and chop coarsely.
- Cook pancetta in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the fat. Add onion and serranos to the pan, increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add wine and cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add marinara sauce and the roasted tomatoes and bring to a boil. Adjust heat to maintain a simmer, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
AMATRICIANA-STYLE RIGATONI RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsServings 6Calories 529 per serving
RIGATONI WITH AMATRICIANA SAUCE RECIPE - LOVEFOOD.COM
RIGATONI AMATRICIANA RECIPE | 2FOODTRIPPERS
RIGATONI ALL'AMATRICIANA - SEARCHING FOR ITALY RECIPE
AUTHENTIC AMATRICIANA RECIPE FROM ROME - GOURMET …
RIGATONI ALL' AMATRICIANA - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
RIGATONI ALL’AMATRICIANA RECIPE FROM CAL MARE RESTAURANT
RIGATONI ALL'AMATRICIANA RECIPE - LA CUCINA ITALIANA
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory PastaTotal Time 25 mins
- Cut 11 slices of guanciale into strips and set the remaining 4 slices aside. Brown the guanciale strips in a pressure cooker with a little oil for 3-4 minutes until crispy and the fat renders.
- Add 1 Tbsp. wine and let evaporate. Add the rigatoni, puréed tomatoes and 1 sprig of rosemary. Add 2 cups water and close the pressure cooker. Cook for 7-8 minutes once the pressure cooker starts. Finally, remove the lid and gently stir to mix the pasta and sauce together.
- Cook the 4 remaining slices of guanciale (or bacon) in the microwave for 1 minute at full power until crispy.
RIGATONI ALL'AMATRICIANA RECIPE - TODAY.COM
3.9/5 (66)Category EntréesCuisine Italian
BUCATINI ALL'AMATRICIANA RECIPE
RIGATONI SAUCE RECIPE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
RIGATONI AMATRICIANA RECIPE - GINO D'ACAMPO - YOUTUBE
RIGATONI AMATRICIANA RECIPE RECIPES - TUTDEMY.COM
PASTA AMATRICIANA - THE REAL ROMAN RECIPE! - PINA BRESCIANI
PENNE OR RIGATONI ALL'AMATRICIANA - FLAVOR OF ITALY
RIGATONI AMATRICIANA | DAVINCI SIGNATURE
RIGATONI AMATRICIANA RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
AMATRICIANA-STYLE FRESH RIGATONI WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
RIGATONI AMATRICIANA - THE CLASSY BAKER
You'll also love