CABBAGE AND BEET SLAW
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Toss 1/2 thinly sliced small red onion with 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar; set aside 10 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon each grainy mustard and honey. Grate 2 carrots and 1 beet on the large holes of a box grater; add to the dressing along with 1/2 thinly sliced small red cabbage and 1/2 cup parsley; season with salt and pepper. Let stand 20 minutes.
RED CABBAGE, BEETROOT & APPLE SALAD
- Place the apples, cabbage and beetroot in a large bowl. Mix together the vinegar, lemon juice, oil and seasoning and pour over the cabbage mixture. Mix well, then stir in the pomegranate and parsley just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 14 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 13 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
THE BEST RED CABBAGE SALAD
- Combine sugar, onion, and celery salt in a large bowl. Let sit for 1 hour.
- Add cabbage to the marinade and stir to combine. Pour in vinegar and oil and mix well. Season with black pepper; top with blue cheese and almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.8 calories, Carbohydrate 26.7 g, Cholesterol 12.7 mg, Fat 21 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 832.4 mg, Sugar 18.8 g
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH APPLES
- Combine red cabbage and salt in a bowl and knead with your hands for a few minutes until cabbage is soft. Mix in apples.
- Whisk white balsamic vinegar and honey together in a cup. Whisk in oil. Drizzle over salad, mix well, and set aside for at least 1 hour for flavors to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.4 calories, Carbohydrate 27.1 g, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 612.7 mg, Sugar 20.9 g
BEET AND RED CABBAGE SALAD
This is a hearty and beautiful main dish salad. Contributed by Malin Elmlid to "Food and Wine" magazine.
Provided by threeovens
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place lentils in a small pot and cover with 2 inches of water; season with about 1/4 teaspoon of salt and cook, over medium heat, until tender, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drain lentils, run under cold water, and drain again; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet, over medium heat, until crispy; drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together beets, parsley, lentils and 1/3 of the dressing; add cabbage, lettuce, and the remaining dressing.
- Toss, season with salt and pepper, and top with bacon and bleu cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327.8, Fat 24.4, SaturatedFat 6.7, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 396.6, Carbohydrate 19.2, Fiber 6.3, Sugar 8.5, Protein 9.9
RUBY RED BEET & APPLE SALAD
Because I grow beets I eat them a lot. This is among my favorite recipes. One heads-up: The beets usually turn the apples pinkish-red (maybe your fingers, too). - Kathy Rairigh, Milford, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Scrub beets and trim tops to 1 in. Place in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 30-60 minutes or until tender. Remove from the water; cool., Peel beets and cut into 1/2-in. cubes. In a large bowl, combine the apples, kale, cabbage, carrots, onion and beets., In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 4 hours or until chilled, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 279mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
APPLE BEET & RED CABBAGE SALAD
This is a Swedish recipe often served at Christmas time. This is very popular throughout Scandinavia Colorful & Tasty
Provided by Bergy
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine Apples, Beets & Cabbage.
- Sprinkle with the Lemon Juice and sugar.
- Toss & serve well chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90.3, Fat 0.2, Sodium 163.2, Carbohydrate 23.2, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 9.4, Protein 1.3
More about "apple beet red cabbage salad recipes"
RAW BEET SALAD W/ APPLES & RED CABBAGE | EAT WITH TOM
APPLE, BEET, AND CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 8-10Calories 70 per serving
- Drain the beets and cut into matchstick-size strips 2 to 3 inches long. Peel and core the apples. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then into 1/4-inch-thick sticks 2 to 3 inches long.
RED CABBAGE APPLE SALAD WITH BLUE CHEESE & WALNUTS RECIPE
VEGAN APPLE BEET SLAW RECIPE - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
WINTER RED CABBAGE APPLE SLAW - ITALIAN KITCHEN CONFESSIONS
RED CABBAGE AND BEET SLAW SALAD WITH RED APPLE DARK BALSAMIC …
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH APPLE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CABBAGE, BEET, APPLE AND GINGER SLAW - INSPIREHEALTH
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CABBAGE SALAD - RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH …
APPLE, BEET, AND CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE -SUNSET MAGAZINE
10 BEST BEET CABBAGE SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST RED CABBAGE AND BEETS SALAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
BEET, CABBAGE & APPLE SALAD | EATING FOR YOUR HEALTH
PURPLE CABBAGE, BEET, AND APPLE SLAW RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
RED CABBAGE AND APPLE SALAD - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
APPLE BEET SLAW - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
RED CABBAGE AND BEETROOT SALAD RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
RED CABBAGE AND BEETS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RAW BEET SALAD W/ APPLES & RED CABBAGE | EAT WITH TOM | RECIPE …
APPLE AND BEET SALAD RECIPE
RED CABBAGE AND APPLE SALAD - TLN
RED CABBAGE, APPLE AND FENNEL SALAD – CANT BEET PLANTS
BEET AND RED CABBAGE SLAW - VEGKITCHEN
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH APPLE | BALANCED NUTRITIONAL ENERGY
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH BEET, APPLE AND SALAD TOPPING
RED CABBAGE AND APPLE SALAD RECIPE
ROASTED BEET AND APPLE SALAD - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
RED CABBAGE AND APPLE SALAD - WALKTOEAT
RED CABBAGE SLAW WITH APPLES, BEETS, AND DILL - OUTSIDE OSLO
RED CABBAGE AND APPLE SALAD RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
RED CABBAGE, BEET AND APPLE SALAD | APPLE SALAD, FRESH BEETS, …
WARM BALSAMIC RED CABBAGE AND BEET SALAD - SARAH'S CUCINA BELLA
APPLE BEET RED CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
RED CABBAGE SLAW WITH BEETS - IT'S A VEG WORLD AFTER ALL
RED CABBAGE AND APPLE SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
RAW BEET SALAD W/ APPLES & RED CABBAGE | EAT WITH TOM | RECIPE …
QUICK BRAISED RED CABBAGE WITH APPLE & BEETROOT - EVERYDAY …
RUBY RED BEET AND APPLE SALAD - HEALTHY HEALING EATS
You'll also love