AUTUMN APPLE SANGRIA
The invigorating scent of fall's first apples flavors this bright sangria, sweetened with a lemon-cinnamon syrup and apple brandy.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings (8 cups)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Thinly slice 1 lemon, discarding the seeds, and reserve in a bowl. Juice the remaining 3 lemons until you have 1/2 cup juice (discard any extra juice). Bring the lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon sticks to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved. Boil the syrup for 1 minute more. Let the syrup cool completely, then strain into a 3-quart pitcher, reserving the cinnamon sticks.
- Add the wine, Calvados, cider and soda water to the pitcher, and stir to combine. Add the tart and sweet apples and lemon slices, and cover the pitcher with plastic wrap. Refrigerate the sangria to chill, at least 4 hours up to overnight.
- To serve, fill 8 glasses halfway with ice, then pour the sangria and fruit into each glass. Garnish each with 1 of the reserved cinnamon sticks.
I spend a lot of time developing recipes for the many fruits and vegetables we grow on our farm. In this creation, apple liquor is enhanced with spices for a delightful drink.-Deanna Seippel, Lancaster, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine sugar and water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat., Place apples in a large glass or plastic container; add the sugar mixture, brandy, cloves and cinnamon stick. Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least two weeks, stirring once a week., Strain brandy mixture; discard apples and spices. Pour into glass bottles. Place an additional three cloves and one cinnamon stick in each bottle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
HOT CINNAMON APPLE BRANDY CIDER
This sweet, delightful hot cinnamon apple brandy cider is spiced with freshly squeezed apple cider, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and cinnamon!
Provided by Culinary Envy
Categories Drinks Recipes Punch Recipes Adult Punch Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine apple cider, apple brandy, 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, pepper, and salt in a pot over medium-high heat. Simmer until flavors combine, about 10 minutes.
- Pour apple cider mixture into heat-proof mugs. Twist orange zest strips between your fingers to release the essential oils; drop 1 into each mug. Add 1 cinnamon stick to each mug.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225.1 calories, Carbohydrate 50.5 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 41.2 mg, Sugar 44 g
SUPREME APPLE BUTTER
This is the ultimate apple butter recipe given to me by a former English teacher who loves to cook. It reminds me of fall and tastes heavenly. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It is just perfect. It tastes great on muffins, pancakes and vanilla ice cream.
Provided by A. Parker
Categories Side Dish Sauces and Condiments Recipes Canning and Preserving Recipes Fruit Butter Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large saucepan, bring apple juice concentrate, apple cider, and Macintosh apples to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stirring occasionally, simmer uncovered about 1 hour, until apples are easily mashed.
- Mix dark brown sugar, apple brandy, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves into the apple mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Transfer to sealed sterile containers, and cool at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 3.9 mg, Sugar 12.3 g
This take on a classic American dessert gets a splash of brandy to help add a rich note that complements the filling of apples and prunes.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Dessert & Treats Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, toss bread with butter until coated. In a large bowl, toss together apples, brown sugar, maple syrup, nutmeg, prunes, brandy, juice, and half the bread until combined. Transfer mixture to an 8-inch square baking dish and top with remaining bread.
- Cover with foil and bake until mixture is bubbling and apples are tender, about 40 minutes. Uncover and bake until top is browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311 g, Fat 10 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g
APPLE BRANDY AND CIDER
For this drink, we like to use Laird's Applejack, an American apple brandy.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Drink Recipes Cocktail Recipes
Yield Makes 2
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine apple cider with apple brandy, dry vermouth, and bitters. Divide between 2 ice-filled glasses, and garnish each with an orange twist.
APPLE BRANDY PECAN CAKE
My favorite apple cake is made with a shot of brandy and drizzled with caramel to set off the wonderful flavors. If alcohol is a no-go, use orange juice instead of apple brandy. If you'd rather go the chocolate route, add mini chocolate chips to the cake and use chocolate ice cream topping for the drizzle. -Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, Nevada
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 13x9-in. baking pan., In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until well blended, about 3 minutes. Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in applesauce and brandy. In another bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg; gradually add to butter mixture. Fold in apples and pecans. , Transfer to prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 40-50 minutes. Cool completely. If desired, top with caramel topping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 40mg cholesterol, Sodium 201mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
MY FRESH APPLE BRANDY CAKE
YUMMY. I concocted this recipe in an attempt to copy a cake that was served in a deli where I and my co-workers went to have lunch at least twice a week. It comes pretty close to the original, and it keeps well--seems to get better as the days go on, although my family loved it so much it didn't last that many days!!!
Provided by Georgia Girl
Yield 1 cake
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the oil and sugars together.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda together.
- Add half of the flour mixture gradually to the egg mixture, mixing well.
- Add the apple brandy, vanilla and the coconut, mixing well.
- Dredge the apples, raisins and nuts in the remaining flour, coating well.
- Gradually stir into the cake mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour into a well-greased and floured 10 inch tube cake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes (or until a knife blade comes out clean when inserted into the cake.).
Make and share this Apple Brandy recipe from Food.com.
Provided by southern chef in lo
Yield 1 1/2 quarts
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine apples, cinnamon sticks, and water in a sauce pan.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 10 minutes; add sugar, stir until dissolved. Cool.
- Combine apple mixture, brandy, and wine in large airtight glass container.
- Store in cool dark place for 3 weeks, shaking container every 3 days.
- Strain through double thickness cheesecloth. Pour into glass bottle and cover tightly.
- Store in cool dark place for 2 weeks before drinking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2641.9, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 28.5, Carbohydrate 368.5, Fiber 4, Sugar 354.9, Protein 0.8
More about "apple brandy recipes"
11 APPLE BRANDY COCKTAIL RECIPES TO MAKE THIS FALL
Author Courtney RobersonEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
APPLE BRANDY : 3 STEPS - INSTRUCTABLES
24 ESSENTIAL CLASSIC BRANDY COCKTAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW
APPLE MOONSHINE RECIPE – CLAWHAMMER SUPPLY
55 BEST APPLE RECIPES FOR FALL AND BEYOND - FOOD COM
APPLE BRANDY RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE - REBOOTED MOM
4.2/5 (5)Servings 2Cuisine AmericanCategory Drinks
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE BRANDY (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
APPLE BRANDY RECIPE - HOME DISTILLER
APPLEJACK SOUR RECIPE | BON APPéTIT - EPICURIOUS
THE BEST THE JACK ROSE RECIPE | VINEPAIR
ALL THE APPLE BRANDY COCKTAIL RECIPES YOU NEED THIS FALL
APPLE BRANDY HOT TODDY - CAROLINE'S COOKING
APPLE BRANDY OLD FASHIONED RECIPE | EATINGWELL
PORK ROAST WITH APPLE BRANDY GLAZE | THE COZY APRON
APPLE BRANDY PIE - LIVING THE GOURMET
8 APPLEJACK AND APPLE BRANDY COCKTAILS TO MAKE NOW - LIQUOR.COM
HOLIDAY HOMEMADE APPLE BRANDY - RAMSHACKLE PANTRY
APPLE BRANDY OLD-FASHIONED RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
APPLE BRANDY-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BRAISED PORK ROAST WITH APPLE-BRANDY SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 BEST APPLE CIDER BRANDY COCKTAIL RECIPES | YUMMLY
APPLE BRANDY RECIPES - NYT COOKING
10 APPLE BRANDY COCKTAIL RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY THIS AUTUMN
BEST APPLE BRANDY DRINKS - CRYSTAL MIXER
TRADITIONAL WHITE SANGRIA | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
HOT APPLE TODDY RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GOOD APPLES: THE BEST APPLE BRANDY COCKTAIL RECIPES - MEN'S …
APPLE BRANDY RECIPE | USE WHOLE APPLES OR APPLE JUICE!
7 BEST APPLE BRANDY SUBSTITUTES (CALVADOS) - TASTYLICIOUS
APPLE-BRANDY HOT TODDIES RECIPE - VITALY PALEY - FOOD & WINE
APPLETINI RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
THE BEST APPLE BRANDY | FOOD FOR NET
HOW TO MAKE APPLE BRANDY – CLAWHAMMER SUPPLY
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO - ENGLISH
APPLE BRANDY: 12 RECIPES AND 12 RECIPES - RECIPELAND.COM
45 EASY APPLE RECIPES TO MAKE THIS FALL - REAL SIMPLE
CALVADOS RECIPES - BBC FOOD
APPLE BRANDY COCKTAILS - IMBIBE MAGAZINE
APPLE BRANDY CARAMEL SAUCE - DISH 'N' THE KITCHEN
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love