BEST APPLE CRISP
Nothing says "fall is here" quite like the smell of tender-baked apples filling your home. This simple and downright delicious apple crisp gives you all the flavor you could ever ask for in a dessert, and is as quick to make as it is to finish. The cherry on top? A generous topping of cream or vanilla ice cream.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with shortening.
- Spread apples in pan. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except cream until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve warm with cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 80 mg, Sugar 36 g, TransFat 1 g
APPLE CRISP III
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Place apples in prepared dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Pour water over all. In a bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Blend in flour. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 to 40 minutes, until apples are tender and crust is golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360.6 calories, Carbohydrate 55.7 g, Cholesterol 40.7 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 9.8 g, Sodium 110.6 mg, Sugar 41 g
APPLE CRISP III
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9 X 13 inch baking pan with non-stick butter flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Mix to combine. Using a pastry cutter, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Place sliced apples in an even layer over the bottom of the prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and cinnamon to taste. Top apple slices with oatmeal mixture and another dash of cinnamon.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until golden.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.
- Serving Ideas : Serve warm with ice cream or cold cut into large squares.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a 9 by 12 baking dish, combine apples, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. In a small bowl, mix flour or graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter together using the tines of a fork and your fingers, working until even, small crumbles form. Sprinkle topping evenly over apples and bake 15 to 20 minutes until apples are just tender and topping is golden brown. Top dishes of apple crisp with small scoops of vanilla ice cream. YUM!
- For the apples: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with butter.
- Arrange the apple slices in the prepared baking dish in an even layer. In a bowl, mix together the granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the apples, then pour 1/2 cup water over top.
- For the topping: In a separate bowl, mix the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Stir while drizzling in the melted butter. Sprinkle the topping in an even layer over the apples.
- Bake until the topping is slightly crisp and golden brown, about 43 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature on its own, with ice cream or with frozen custard.
EASY APPLE CRISP
Here's an easy apple crisp! This is a delicious dessert perfect for young cooks to prepare. It's super simple to make since there's no crust-just a crumbly topping. Plus, with apples and oats, it's a wholesome treat. -Sheri Hatten, Devil's Lake, North Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place apples in a large bowl. Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over apples and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, baking powder, nutmeg and remaining cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples. Bake until apples are tender, 50-60 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 80mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
APPLE CRISP II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316 calories, Carbohydrate 60.5 g, Cholesterol 20.3 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 97.9 mg, Sugar 44.1 g
WINNING APPLE CRISP
I live in apple country, and a delicious crisp is one good way to use them that doesn't take a lot of time. -Gertrude Bartnick, Portage, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish or a 9-in. square baking pan. Cover with apples. , In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and vanilla. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thick and clear. Pour over apples. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. , Bake 60-65 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm, with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426 calories, Fat 12g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 127mg sodium, Carbohydrate 79g carbohydrate (58g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "apple crisp iii recipes"
APPLE CRISP III - RECIPE DETAILS
APPLE CRISP III | RECIPE | APPLE CRISP, RECIPES, FOOD - PINTEREST
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP | KING ARTHUR BAKING
7 BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
APPLE CRISP III - ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
APPLE CRISP III - APPLE DESSERT RECIPES
WORLD CINNAMON BEST RECIPES : APPLE CRISP III
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
APPLE CRISP | RICARDO
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
APPLE CRISP III RECIPE - W0NDER-GEE
APPLE CRISP WITH 3 APPLES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
3 INGREDIENT APPLE CRISP - ADVENTURES OF A DIY MOM
APPLE CRISP III - YUM TASTE
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP WITH OATS | CHATELAINE
BEST EVER APPLE CRISP - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
APPLE CRISP III RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
APPLE CRISP III RECIPE – THE BEST FREE COOKING RECIPES
APPLE CRISP III RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE APPLE CRISP - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
APPLE CRISP III - COOKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL
APPLE CRISP III - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
APPLE CRISP III RECIPE - KATLIKESPICKANDMIX
THIS IS THE VERY BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE. THE ONLY ONE YOU WILL EVER …
APPLE CRISP III | RECIPE | FRUITY DESSERTS, APPLE CRISP RECIPES, BAKED ...
OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE - DIVAS CAN COOK
COLEEN'S RECIPES: APPLE CRISP FOR TWO - FOOD NEWS
OLD-FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
PEACH AND APPLE CRISP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - FOODIECRUSH.COM
ALL RECIPES APPLE CRISP III - APPLE PIE CRISP COOKIES
APPLE CRISP III RECIPE
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
APPLE CRISP III | DESSERT WIKI | FANDOM
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #low-protein #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #fruit #american #oven #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #apples #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for apple crisp?Ingredients 1 10 to 11 cups sliced peeled tart apples 2 1/2 cup sugar 3 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided 4 1 cup all-purpose flour 5 1 cup packed brown sugar 6 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats 7 1 teaspoon baking powder 8 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 9 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed 10 Vanilla ice cream, optional
Can you freeze apple crisp?I came up with this recipe so that I could bake and take apple crisp to share easily with everyone. Simple, old-fashioned apple crisp. If you want something simple and homemade on hand, you can double the filling recipe (I use a 5-pound bag of Granny Smith apples) and freeze half of it. Very quick and easy recipe! Delicious with vanilla ice cream!
What is Apple Crisp made of?Sliced apples are slathered in syrup, arranged in a baking dish and covered with a wonderful crumble made from brown sugar, butter and rolled oats. The crisp is then baked and served warm with scoops of rum raisin ice cream. Apples are covered with a cinnamony topping to make a warm and comforting dessert.
How to bake apples in a pan?In a 9 inch square baking pan, mix sliced apples with brown sugar. In a large bowl, mix together flour, white sugar, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, beat together egg and melted butter. Stir into flour mixture. Spread evenly over apples. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until topping is golden and crisp.