APPLE OATMEAL CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and butter. Mix until crumbly. Place half of crumb mixture in pan. Spread the apples evenly over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
APPLE OAT CRISP
- Topping: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Pulse 1/2 cup oats in a food processor until coarsely ground. Transfer to a bowl and add remaining 1/2 cup oats, brown sugar, salt, and butter. Stir until combined.
- Filling: Toss together filling ingredients in a bowl and transfer to a 9-inch-square baking dish. Sprinkle with topping. Cover with parchment-lined foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until apples are tender and topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes more. Let cool slightly before serving.
APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING
This is the best dessert for the early fall when the sweet and firm apples are just in season. Use the best quality cinnamon you can get and get it from a spice merchant or even a store where you can get it bulk; it does make a difference. Within ten minutes of going in the oven the scent will fill the house and neighbors you loaned things to years ago will return them just to invite themselves in and wonder aloud if there is any left (Note: there isn't). Optional accompaniments would be caramel sauce, ice cream, and whipped cream.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by realnakedchef
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apples with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat; pour into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
APPLE CRISP WITH PECANS AND OATS
I started with recipe #1423 and made enough adjustments to have a new recipe that perfectly suits my tastes. One big change is that I tossed the apples in cinnamon sugar. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Don't forget the vanilla ice cream and thanks to Whtsebring for the original recipe.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by PaNik
Yield 1 pan, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Toss apples in cinnamon sugar and spread them in the dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, and butter until crumbly.
- Add nuts and oats to flour mixture.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over apples.
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes until top is lightly browned.
APPLE CRISP WITH OATS
Making scratch-made apple crisp is easier than you think with this easy recipe. Chunks of apple get tossed with cinnamon, sugar and a little flour to help create the right texture, then topped with a simple streusel mixture. Simply bake until golden on top and bubbly inside. It's a perfect recipe for new and experienced bakers alike, and a delicious way to celebrate fall.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup flour, the oats, brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon until blended. Cut in cold butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly. (Do not overmix.) Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix Filling ingredients until well coated. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle streusel over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and juices are bubbling along edges.
- Cool at least 20 minutes before serving.
People also searched
More recipes about "apple crisp with oat topping"
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon in bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples. Bake 25-35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping …
- Combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon in bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples. Bake 25-35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
EASY APPLE CRISP WITH OATS - EASY RECIPES FOR HOME COOKS
2020-09-18 · This apple crisp recipe with oats has sweet tender apples and a crisp and crunchy topping made with flour, oats, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon. Jump to the Apple Crisp Recipe. Or watch this quick, straight-forward recipe video showing you how to make it. Watch Us Make the Recipe. Adam likes his apple crisp …
BASIC CINNAMON APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING RECIPE
To make the topping, in a medium bowl, combine the granulated sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and the oats; stir in the melted butter. Scatter the topping mixture over the apples. Bake in the heated oven for 30 minutes, or until apples …
EASY APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING RECIPE
Spread the apple mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the oat and flour topping mixture evenly over the apple filling. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is lightly browned. Check the apples …
APPLE CRISP WITH OATMEAL TOPPING RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
In a medium bowl mix brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, and salt together.
See details ››
BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE (DOUBLE CRUMBS!) - CREATIONS BY KARA
2018-10-03 · Perfect Apple Crisp Recipe – with a double layer of cinnamon oat topping, this is the best apple crisp ever! It is unbeatable with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. As soon as autumn starts, my family loves desserts like this. Cranberry apple crisp, Dutch apple …
- Combine oats, sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, and butter in a mixing bowl. Mix with a pastry blender or fork till crumbly. Add chopped nuts if desired.
- Press about a third of the mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread apples over crust and sprinkle with the 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture evenly over the top of the apples. Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or till apples are tender.
APPLE CRISP WITH OATMEAL TOPPING | BERLY'S KITCHEN
2020-09-07 · Remove the apple crisp from the oven and allow to cool before serving. Top crisp with ice cream or whipped topping before serving. Store any remaining apple crisp with oatmeal topping in …
- Next, toss the diced apples, sugar, cornstarch, apple pie spice, and lemon juice together in a large bowl until the apples are well coated.
- First, combine the flour, oats, butter, sugars, salt, cinnamon, and pecans in a medium bowl and use a fork (or your hands) to mix until the butter is well combined.
APPLE CRISP WITH OATS TOPPING - MODERN CRUMB
2021-04-11 · This is best, most addicting apple crisp ever! Granny Smith apples are all swirled together with an ooey gooey, sweet, cinnamon filling. Then finished with a buttery, brown sugar, oatmeal crisp …
APPLE CRISP - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
2020-09-27 · The BEST Apple Crisp recipe ever (and it is super easy!) Made with fresh apples and a cinnamon-oatmeal crumb topping! This homemade apple crisp is a classic, fruity dessert that everyone loves. From the warm, gooey apple filling to the crunchy topping, every bite of this apple crisp …
APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OATS AND PECANS | IN SEARCH OF ...
2019-09-25 · The other “seceret ingredient” in this apple crisp recipe is fresh orange zest, which gets added to the oat pecan topping. This is a trick that I picked up from one of the kitchen staff members when I was working on The Main.One of the ladies had added it to an apple crisp recipe …
APPLE CRISP WITHOUT OATS (EASY RECIPE!) | FORK IN THE KITCHEN
2018-10-02 · Grandma’s Apple Crisp is a timeless old fashioned recipe. It will warm your soul with juicy, tender apples, and a crisp, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth no-oats topping. Make it for an easy dessert or …
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup water, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a large casserole dish or 9x9 baking dish*. Add sliced apples and mix well to coat apple slices completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl with a pie blender or two forks, combine flour, sugar, salt, and butter cubes until well combined and small crumbles form. Lightly pat topping over apples in baking dish.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until bubbling and topping is golden brown. Cool slightly and serve with vanilla ice cream.
THE BEST CINNAMON APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OAT AND PECAN ...
2021-03-08 · Once your apples are nice and coated in melted butter, add in 5 Tbsp of water, 1 Tbsp Flour, 1 Tsp Vanilla extract, 1/4 cup Brown Sugar, and 1 Tsp Cinnamon. Stir in until all of the apples …
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
2017-11-03 · Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Toss the apples in the sauce, then pour mixture into a 8×8” baking dish. Top with oat crumble and bake. Sprinkle the crumble topping over the top of the apples. Bake for about about 30 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown. Allow the baked apple apple crisp …
- In a medium size bowl combine the crumb topping ingredients with a fork or pastry blender until it resembles small crumbs. Refrigerate while you prepare the apple filling.
- (I use a Johnny Apple Peeler to peel and slice the apples all at once. It makes the process a lot faster!)
APPLE CRISP WITHOUT OATS - BROWN SUGAR STREUSEL TOPPING
2019-10-23 · Sprinkle about a third of the topping over the apples and move the apples around a bit so some of the topping is mixed in with the apples. Sprinkle remaining topping over the apples. Step 8. …
- Preheat oven to 375. Butter a medium-sized shallow casserole dish. Mine is a little smaller than a 9x13 dish.
- Peel apples and then chop into 1/2-inch pieces right into the buttered dish. Add the lemon juice to the apples and gently toss to coat the apples. Add the vanilla, cinnamon, brown sugar, and cornstarch and gently mix until distributed throughout the apples.
- Stir together the flour, 1 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, a little freshly grated nutmeg, and a pinch of salt. Mix well. Add the butter and use your hands to mix until a pebbly, crumbly mixture.
- Sprinkle about a third of the topping over the apples and move the apples around a bit so some of the topping is mixed in with the apples. Sprinkle remaining topping over the apples.
APPLE CRISP WITH OAT STREUSEL RECIPE | CHEF LINDSEY FARR
Bake in preheated oven 45-60 minutes until the topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbling in the center. If the topping starts to get too dark, then tent it with some aluminum foil, just remove for the last 10 minutes of baking to crisp …
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add all ingredients and mix on low speed until a smooth dough forms and no visible butter remains. Set aside. You can make this up to a week ahead of time and refrigerate.
- Peal and core apples. I like to slice each half into quarters lengthwise before slicing, which will ensure the filling cooks through before the topping burns. Then slice each apple section in to thin slices about 1/8 inch thick. Place in a large bowl.
- Pour apples into a baking dish. I used a 9 inch oval Le Creuset casserole dish but a 9”x11” baking dish or large cast iron pan will work as well.
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OATS EASY! – GENIUSHARK
2021-06-13 · This Easy Apple Crisp Recipe is a classic old fashioned dessert that makes you feel all warm and cozy! Made with fresh sliced apples coated in a cinnamon-brown sugar, then topped with cinnamon oat topping. Recipe inspired from thechunkychef.com
APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING RECIPE
Apple crisp with oat topping recipe. Learn how to cook great Apple crisp with oat topping . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Apple crisp with oat topping recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Apple crisp with oat topping recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Spiced Apple Crisps Granny smith ...
See details ››
BAKED APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TFRECIPES.COM
Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
See details ››
APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING - TFRECIPES.COM
APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING. This is the best dessert for the early fall when the sweet and firm apples are just in season. Use the best quality cinnamon you can get and get it from a spice merchant or even a store where you can get it bulk; it does make a difference. Within ten minutes of going in the oven the scent will fill the house and neighbors you loaned things to years ago will return ...
See details ››
BEST HOMEMADE APPLE CRISP BARS - BUILD YOUR BITE
2021-07-27 · Step 4: Make the apple crisp topping. mix together the brown sugar, salt, and flour in a bowl. Use a pastry cutter or knives to cut the cold butter chunks into the flour mixture until crumbly. Step 5: Once the crust is done baking, remove it from the oven and place the apple filling evenly over the crust. Top with the apple crisp topping.
See details ››
CRUMBLE TOPPING (WITH OATS)
2021-07-26 · We love this topping because you can use it for any fruit crisp such as cherry, apple, peach, strawberry, etc. The possibilities are endless! Homemade oat topping lends a crunchy element to the soft fruit and we like to throw in a dash of cinnamon to really sell that warm, earthy flavor.
See details ››
APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
Directions Apple Crisp with Oat Topping Directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Toss apples with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat, pour into a 9-inch square baking dish. Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter ...
See details ››