APPLE STREUSEL MUFFINS
These apple streusel muffins remind us of coffee cake, and my husband and kids love them as a quick breakfast or snack on the run. The drizzle of glaze makes them pretty enough for company. -Dulcy Grace, Roaring Spring, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat oven to 375°. Whisk together first 5 ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, melted butter and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened (batter will be stiff). Fold in apples. , Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. For topping, mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. , Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 15-20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. Mix glaze ingredients; drizzle over tops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 398mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
APPLE STRUDEL MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar and eggs until smooth. Mix in vanilla. Stir in apples, and gradually blend in the flour mixture. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is like coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over tops of mixture in muffin pan.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to sit 5 minutes before removing muffins from pan. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263.7 calories, Carbohydrate 41.4 g, Cholesterol 53.9 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 254.6 mg, Sugar 24.4 g
APPLE CARAMEL CRUMBLE MUFFINS
Apple muffins, with a brown sugar crumble topping and a surprise salted caramel filling!
Provided by laurasamuel
Yield Makes 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 200c/180c fan. Line 12 hole muffin tin. Make the crumble topping by rubbing together the butter and flour till it resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar and set aside.
- For the muffins sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl then stir in the sugar. In a jug, combine the milk, egg and melted butter.
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture till combined. Fold in the chopped apple pieces.
- Spoon one tbsp of the mixture into the cases. Then place a tsp of salted caramel into the middle of each case, followed by another tbsp of apple mixture on top.
- Sprinkle over the crumble topping. Bake for 20-25mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin tin cups with cupcake papers.
- Mix brown sugar, all-purpose flour, and cinnamon together in a small bowl for crumb topping. Add butter and press with the back of a spoon or your fingers to incorporate it into the sugar mixture. Mix until crumbly and set aside.
- Toss apples with lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix in sugar, honey, buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Stir in oats.
- Combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a smaller bowl. Gently fold flour mixture into the wet ingredients with a large spoon, until flour is just mixed in. Spoon batter into the prepared cupcake papers and sprinkle about 1 teaspoon crumb topping on top of each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224.7 calories, Carbohydrate 36.3 g, Cholesterol 23.5 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 191.7 mg, Sugar 22 g
More about "apple crumble muffins recipes"
THE BEST APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS RECIPE - BAKER BY NATURE
5/5 (3)Category Breakfast, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 54 mins
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - SUGAR SPUN RUN
4.6/5 (44)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 387 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190C) and line a 12-count muffin tin with paper liners (or grease and flour).
- In medium-large bowl, whisk together oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and buttermilk. Whisk well until all ingredients are well combined (about 1 minute).
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - THE BUSY BAKER
3.7/5 (7)Calories 225 per servingCategory Snack
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to a large bowl and combine with a wire whisk.
- Add the unpeeled diced apples to the flour mixture and toss well to ensure the apples are well coated. This will help them remain distributed throughout the muffin batter when baking and keep them from settling at the bottom of the muffins.
- Whisk the milk, egg and oil together in a small bowl or measuring cup and add the mixture to the dry ingredients.
APPLE CINNAMON CRUMB MUFFINS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.9/5 (95)Category Muffins
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS | LUNCH BOX RECIPE - BAKE PLAY SMILE
Ratings 22Calories 289 per servingCategory Lunch Box, Muffins, Snacks
EGGLESS APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - VEGETARIAN TASTEBUDS
APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS - HOUSE OF YUMM
HEALTHY STRAWBERRY APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS - BAKED BROILED AND BASTED
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS (WITH PIE FILLING) - EASY AND DELISH
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - PASTRY & BEYOND
OAT AND APPLE CRUMBLE-TOP MUFFINS | CANADIAN LIVING
APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE IN MUFFINS - CRAFT PASSION
CINNAMON APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS - BAKING MISCHIEF
EGGLESS APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
APPLE CRUMBLE KETO BREAKFAST MUFFINS - CLEAN EATING
APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS - APPLESAUCE MUFFINS WITH DELICIOUS CRUMB …
APPLE MUFFINS WITH CRUMB TOPPING - MOM ON TIMEOUT
HOMEMADE APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - SUGAR MAPLE FARMHOUSE
APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS – IF YOU GIVE A BLONDE A KITCHEN
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - HEALTHY FOOD GUIDE
SPICED APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - THE TOASTY KITCHEN
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
CINNAMON APPLE MUFFINS (WITH CRUMB TOPPING!) - LIVE WELL BAKE …
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - THE ORGANISED HOUSEWIFE
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - HANDLE THE HEAT
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
ROBINHOOD | APPLE CRANBERRY CRUMBLE MUFFINS
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - ANNABEL LANGBEIN – RECIPES
CRUMB APPLE MUFFINS - CRAZY FOR CRUST
THE BEST APPLE CINNAMON CRUMB MUFFINS - XOXOBELLA
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - RECIPES FOR THERMOMIX
APPLE MUFFINS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
APPLE AND CINNAMON CRUMBLE MUFFINS - DONAL SKEHAN
APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS - GOT MILK
APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS - IN BLOOM BAKERY
APPLE CRUMB MUFFINS | PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
THE BEST APPLE MUFFINS WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING PERFECT FALL RECIPE
APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS - LIFE OF PIE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make apple muffins with unpeeled apples?Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to a large bowl and combine with a wire whisk. Add the unpeeled diced apples to the flour mixture and toss well to ensure the apples are well coated.
What are Apple crumb muffins?Apple Crumb Muffins. Light and fluffy bakery style muffins loaded up with bits of fresh apple and spiced with a hint of cinnamon. All topped off with a delicate brown sugar crumble. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a regular size muffin tin with liners and set aside.
How do you make crumble in a muffin pan?Preheat oven to 375 F (190C) and line a 12-count muffin tin with paper liners (or grease and flour). Prepare the crumble first by whisking together flour, sugars and cinnamon. Pour the melted butter into the mixture and, using a fork, stir until crumbles form. Set aside.
How do you make apple crumble with butter?Prepare the crumble first by whisking together flour, sugars and cinnamon. Pour the melted butter into the mixture and, using a fork, stir until crumbles form. Set aside. In medium-large bowl, whisk together oil, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and buttermilk.