CINNAMON-APPLE PORK CHOPS
When I found these pork chops and apples recipe online years ago, it quickly became a favorite. The ingredients are easy to keep on hand, and the one-pan cleanup is a bonus. -Christina Price, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt., Remove chops; keep warm. Add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 232mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
EASY MAPLE PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork chops in the preheated skillet until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Arrange seared chops into a casserole dish.
- Whisk maple syrup, water, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl to dissolve the chili powder; pour over the pork chops.
- Bake in preheated oven until the chops are no longer pink in the center, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319.9 calories, Carbohydrate 15.2 g, Cholesterol 87.5 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 34.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 98.1 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
SPICY MAPLE GLAZED PORK CHOPS WITH APPLE GINGER CHUTNEY
- Combine the stock, apple juice, sugar and peppercorns in a medium saucepan over high heat and reduce to 3 cups. Season to taste with salt and strain through a fine strainer.Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine the chile powders and garlic.
- Season the pork loin to taste with salt and pepper and rub all surfaces with the chile mixture. In a large roasting pan, roast the loin until medium rare, about 40 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, cut between the bones into 8 chops. In a heavy ridged grill pan, sear the chops 3 minutes on each side until grill marked. Place on a serving platter and brush with maple glaze. Serve with sauce and chutney on the side.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and saute the onion and jalapeno until the onion is translucent.
- Add the ginger, orange zest, orange juice, vinegar, brown sugar and honey and cook until the sauce is reduced by half and has a glazed appearance. Reduce the heat to low, add two thirds of the apple slices, and cook until the fruit is just tender.
- Turn off the heat and gently fold in the remaining apples and the orange segments. Pour the chutney into a bowl and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix in the cilantro, red bell pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
APPLE MAPLE CHOPS
This apple and maple pork chops recipe is one of my family's favorites-my children just love it. The pork is super tender, and the maple syrup really makes the dish. It is so easy since it's made in the slow cooker! -Niki Schiefer, Attica, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Quickly cook chops until browned, 1-2 minutes per side; remove from pan. Place chops and apples in a 5-qt. slow cooker., In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour sauce mixture over the chops and apples. Cover and cook on low until meat is tender, 3-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407 calories, Fat 16g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 97mg cholesterol, Sodium 269mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
APPLE PORK CHOPS
I started making this dish a few years ago after apple picking with my children. I was looking for something different to do with some of the apples and this sure is delicious! We all enjoy it and hope you do too!!
Provided by MNKENNEY
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in large skillet. Saute onion in oil for 1 minute, or until tender. Remove onion and set aside. Brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Place chops in an 8x12 inch baking dish and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cover the chops with the apples and cooked onion.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard, cloves and water. Pour over chops. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232.2 calories, Carbohydrate 18.2 g, Cholesterol 36 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 14.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 316.3 mg, Sugar 14.6 g
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES & SPICED MAPLE SAUCE
When I saw the ingredients I knew right away I had to try an apple and pork combination. So I tested out my recipe and got the approval of my family and so I decided to enter. This is a very simple recipe that cooks quickly. It is great with stuffing and a green veggie of your choice.
Provided by MsSally
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Mix all ingredients in spice rub together and sprinkle over chops top and bottom.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray an oven proof, non-stick skillet with lid with cooking spray.
- Brown chops 3 minutes per side on medium high heat, uncovered. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add apples and onions to skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Place chops over apple/onion mixture.
- Pour in chicken broth, cover and cook about 20 minutes. The pork chops should reach 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the chops out of the oven and let stand for 10 minutes to completely cook the chops and not dry them out.
- After taking chops out of oven combine spiced maple sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until mixture reduces to desired consistency. We like ours thin, so we only cooked about two minutes.
- Pour sauce over chops and apples. Enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.9, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 394.5, Carbohydrate 57.6, Fiber 4.7, Sugar 45.6, Protein 1.5
More about "apple maple chops recipes"
MAPLE APPLE PORK CHOPS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.9/5 (13)Calories 550 per servingServings 6
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Melt Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt in 12-inch skillet over high heat until sizzling. Add pork chops; cook, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until pork is browned. Remove pork chops from pan; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium; add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, 1-2 minutes or until onions begin to soften. Add apples and lemon juice; continue cooking 3-4 minutes or until apples just begin to soften.
- Reduce heat to low; return pork chops to pan. Cover; cook 6-10 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. and is no longer pink. Remove pork chops from pan; keep warm.
- Add maple syrup to pan. Increase heat to medium-high; cook, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until sauce comes to a boil and thickens.
PIONEER WOMAN PORK CHOPS AND APPLES - RECIPE DIARIES
APPLE MAPLE GLAZED PORK CHOPS | JAN D'ATRI
MAPLE APPLE PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
APPLE & MAPLE PORK CHOPS - LE PORC DU QUéBEC
Servings 4Total Time 20 minsCategory Dinner
APPLE AND MAPLE PORK CHOPS - BIGOVEN.COM
4.5/5 (12)Category Main DishCuisine Not SetTotal Time 30 mins
APPLE-MAPLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES, CHEDDAR, AND MAPLE
MAPLE APPLE PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
APPLE MAPLE PORK CHOPS | 12 TOMATOES
APPLE GLAZED PORK CHOPS - CALLING TENNESSEE HOME
MAPLE APPLE GLAZED PORK CHOPS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
APPLE-MAPLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
SHEET PAN MAPLE PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND CABBAGE - ROBUST …
CHOPS WITH MAPLE-GLAZED APPLES - CHATELAINE
SAUCY MAPLE APPLE PORK CHOPS | CHEW OUT LOUD
PORK CHOPS WITH MAPLE APPLES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
APPLE MAPLE CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
APPLE-MAPLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
EASY PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND MAPLE MUSTARD SAUCE
PORK CHOPS WITH MAPLE SYRUP AND APPLES
APPLE MAPLE PORK CHOPS | RECIPE | MAPLE PORK CHOPS, PORK DINNER, …
BEST MAPLE APPLE BRINED PORK CHOPS RECIPES - FOOD …
MAPLE PORK CHOP RECIPES BAKED : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
APPLE-MAPLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND JUST THE RIGHT HINT OF MAPLE
APPLE & MAPLE PORK CHOPS | RECIPE | MAPLE PORK CHOPS, PORK …
APPLE MAPLE PORK CHOPS RECIPE - LYNCA MEATS
175 BEST MULTIFUNCTION ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER RECIPES – APPLE …
MAPLE APPLE PORK CHOPS RECIPE - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
PORK CHOPS WITH APPLE CIDER, MAPLE AND THYME GLAZE
MAPLE PORK AND APPLES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH APPLE MAPLE BBQ SAUCE
MAPLE GLAZED PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS | KEVIN IS COOKING
MAPLE PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES – BARRED WOODS MAPLE
PAN-SEARED PORK CHOPS WITH MAPLE GRAVY AND APPLE BACON HASH …
MAPLE GLAZED PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND ONIONS - PORK - RECIPES …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook pork chops with apples and Maple sauce?Pork chops with apples and maple sauce create an easy 30-minute meal. Trim excess fat from chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops.
How to Cook Apple chops with pecan butter?Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Remove chops; keep warm. Add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops.
How to cook pork chops in a skillet?Learn How it Works... Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Melt Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt in 12-inch skillet over high heat until sizzling. Add pork chops; cook, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until pork is browned. Remove pork chops from pan; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium; add onions and garlic.
How do you cook apple sauce with maple syrup?Add maple syrup to pan. Increase heat to medium-high; cook, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Place apple mixture onto serving platter. Top with pork chops; sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.