APPLE PEAR CRISP
The fruit is tender and moist, and the crunchy topping is not overly sweet in this dish. While delicious alone, this apple pear crisp is even more delightful when served with vanilla ice cream. -Ron Slivon, Surprise, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide between two greased 8-oz. ramekins., In a small bowl, combine the flour, butter, brown sugar and pie spice; stir in oats and pecans. Sprinkle over fruit mixture., Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 47mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
APPLE, CRANBERRY, AND PEAR CRISP
This is a variation of the traditional Apple Crisp that I dreamed up one day when I didn't have enough apples, and there were pears in the fruit bowl, and leftover toasted walnuts from something else. We love it. Cranberries can be substituted with raisins or dried cherries. Comice pears taste best with this recipe.
Provided by Barb Y
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 inch baking dish.
- Mix the apples, pears, cranberries, 1 tablespoon flour, honey, and lemon juice in the prepared dish.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, oats, walnuts, and butter to the consistency of coarse crumbs. Sprinkle loosely over the fruit mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until brown and crisp on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302.7 calories, Carbohydrate 45.9 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 87.1 mg, Sugar 30.4 g
CARAMEL APPLE-PEAR CRISP
This crisp is packed with a combination of healthy pears and apples, and just the right amount of tasty walnuts in the topping. You'll love it! -Amanda Pettit, Logan, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix sugar and allspice; toss with fruit. Place in an 8-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with caramel topping., Mix oats, brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in walnuts. Sprinkle over filling., Bake until top is golden brown and fruit is tender, 40-45 minutes. Serve warm. If desired, top with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 60mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
APPLE AND PEAR CRUMBLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix oats, flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, and butter together in a bowl until crumbly.
- Mix apples, pears, 3/4 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl; spread into the bottom of a 9x9-inch glass pan. Sprinkle oat mixture atop apple-pear mixture; top with almonds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden brown, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.2 calories, Carbohydrate 55 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 91.2 mg, Sugar 34.1 g
EASY PEAR APPLE CRISP
Easy Pear Apple Crisp is the ultimate fall dessert! Simple, delicious and bursting with fresh fruit, this is one family recipe you will want to make again and again! Try this for dessert tonight!
Provided by Cleanfreshcuisine
Yield 6 , 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Butter an 8" x 8" baking dish. Peel and thinly slice apples and pears; arrange in prepared dish.
- In a large bowl, place the brown sugar. Add flour; add oats; add spices. Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over apples and pears.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until fruit is fork tender.
- Serve with ice cream or cream if desired.
- Serves 6.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 542.7, Fat 17.8, SaturatedFat 10.2, Cholesterol 40.7, Sodium 145.7, Carbohydrate 94.4, Fiber 11.2, Sugar 51.5, Protein 7.2
OATMEAL APPLE PEAR CRISP
I've been making this (or versions of it) since I was 12 years old. This is an evolved version of the "Quaker Oatmeal Apple Crisp". It is easy to make and to play with, try adding some chopped walnuts to the crisp or use a completely different fruit for the filling, such as peaches. It's great warmed up in the microwave but it's equally good straight out of the fridge. Wonderful comfort food for winter or exam time. Very easily converted into vegan by substituting margarine for butter.
Provided by Xiney
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- While peeling apples and pears, keep them in the lemon juice so they don't turn brown.
- Place apples in a greased shallow 9 square baking dish.
- Sprinkle (2 tbsp) brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and water.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl; add melted butter, mixing until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or yogurt, great by itself too.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440.9, Fat 17.5, SaturatedFat 10.2, Cholesterol 40.7, Sodium 243.6, Carbohydrate 69, Fiber 6, Sugar 40.9, Protein 5.7
More about "apple pear crisp recipes"
APPLE PEAR CRISP | MCCORMICK
Cuisine NortheastCategory Pies And TartsServings 6
SLOW COOKER APPLE PEAR CRISP - DAMN DELICIOUS
RUSTIC APPLE & PEAR CRISP (HEALTHY - THE SIMPLE VEGANISTA
APPLE PEAR CRISP | AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION RECIPES
PEAR APPLE CRISP | CANADIAN LIVING
APPLE PEAR CRISP | NATALIE'S HEALTH
APPLE/PEACH/PEAR CRISP II(LOW-CAL) RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
EASY APPLE AND PEAR CRISP - JUST A TASTE
HEALTHY PEAR AND APPLE CRISP - NUTRITION IN THE KITCH
APPLE PEAR CRANBERRY CRISP - RECIPE RUNNER
APPLE AND PEAR CRISP RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
APPLE PEAR CRISP | LODGE CAST IRON
APPLE & PEAR CRISP WITH CRYSTALIZED GINGER RECIPE
THE YUMMIEST APPLE-PEAR CRISP RECIPE | KIERSTEN HICKMAN
CARDAMOM APPLE PEAR CRISP - WINE A LITTLE, COOK A LOT
CINNAMON APPLE PEAR CRISP | BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE
CRANBERRY, APPLE, AND PEAR CRISP - HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
CINNAMON APPLE PEAR CRISP - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
APPLE AND PEAR CRISP RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
APPLE PEAR CRISP WITH PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
APPLE PEAR CRISP WITH PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE - DELISH
APPLE AND PEAR CRISP RECIPE
APPLE PEAR CRISP RECIPE | MY BAKING ADDICTION
FILIPPO BERIO APPLE-PEAR CRISP
APPLE PEAR CRISP - CELEBRATING SWEETS
EASY APPLE PEAR CRISP - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
APPLE PEAR CRISP WITHOUT OATS - THERESCIPES.INFO
25 EASY PEAR DESSERTS -TOP RECIPES
APPLE PEAR CRISP - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
APPLE PEAR CRISP - THE HIPPIE FOODIE
DELICIOUS APPLE-PEACH CRISP RECIPE MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH
GLUTEN FREE APPLE PEAR CRISP VEGAN - VEGAN RICHA
GLUTEN-FREE APPLE PEAR CRISP - PINCH ME GOOD
APPLE PEAR CRISP - FRESH EXPRESS
EASY SLOW COOKER APPLE PEAR CRISP RECIPE - CRAYONS & CRAVINGS
PEAR CRISP - THE SEASONED MOM
APPLE PEAR CRISP | BAKED BY RACHEL
HEALTHY APPLE & PEAR CRISP DESSERT | GLUTEN- FREE & LOW SUGAR …
APPLE PEAR CRISP | TRAEGER GRILLS
PEAR AND APPLE CRISP [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
APPLE PEAR CRISP - HEALTHY SCHOOL RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #low-protein #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something
You'll also love