SPICED APPLESAUCE BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs and milk; beat well. Sift in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt; stir until smooth. Fold in the pecans. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.2 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Cholesterol 31.3 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 187.8 mg, Sugar 19.7 g
APPLESAUCE BREAD I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, and oil. Blend in applesauce, and then sour cream or buttermilk. Mix in flour, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon. Stir in raisins. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 80 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251.2 calories, Carbohydrate 36.7 g, Cholesterol 25.4 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 70.3 mg, Sugar 22.9 g
This makes the most moist bread. I made these in mini loaf pans for gifts one Christmas and the were quite popular. It's also a great way to use your applesauce!
Provided by startnover
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cream butter and sugar till light, beat in egg.
- Stir in flour, soda, spices, and salt.
- Beat in applesauce, then raisins and nuts.
- Pour into greased 9 by 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 350° for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, remove from pan, may sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Makes one loaf.
I make this applesauce bread recipe with plump raisins and crunchy nuts. My kids love a slice in their lunch box or as a snack after school. - Tracey Jo Schley, Sherburn, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the egg and applesauce; mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cloves. Stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in raisins and nuts. , Pour into a greased 8x4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 189mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Cream butter and brown sugar. Add the remaining ingredients except raisins and nuts. Mix well until blended. Stir in raisins and nuts. Pour into greased and floured 8 x 4 x 3-inch loaf pan. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes. Makes 1 loaf.
I got this apple quick bread recipe a long time ago and with a few changes it's become one of our favorites. Everyone who's ever tasted this apple bread has asked for the recipe! -Phyllis Herlocker, Farlington, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 greased 8x4-in. loaf pans with parchment; grease paper., Whisk together first 6 ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, oil and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in apples and walnuts. , Transfer to prepared pans. Bake until a toothpick inserted in each center comes out clean, 50-55 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.Freeze option: Securely wrap cooled loaves in plastic and foil, then freeze. To use, thaw at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253 calories, Fat 13g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 124mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
APPLESAUCE CINNAMON BREAD
This whole wheat apple cinnamon bread recipe contains quite a bit of applesauce, which provides natural sweetness so you use less sugar. As a bonus, it also allows for a minimal amount of oil to be used. -Sherry Craw, Mattoon, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (16 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, applesauce, oil and milk. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. , Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Combine brown sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over the top. , Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.Freeze option: Securely wrap cooled loaf in foil, then freeze. To use, thaw at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 179mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
APPLESAUCE BREAD II
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select cycle; press Start. Let the dough mix for 3 to 5 minutes, until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. If necessary, use a rubber spatula to push the dough from the sides of the bread pan. After 3 to 5 minutes have passed on the clock display, press Stop. Smooth out the top of the loaf with the rubber spatula. Select Bake setting and press Start.
- To test the bread for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center top. Remove the toothpick. If the bread is done, the toothpick will come out clean. If there is dough on the toothpick, reset the machine to Bake and continue an additional 10 to 15 minutes. Test again with toothpick to assure the bread is completely baked. Remove the pan from the machine but allow the bread to remain in the pan for 10 minutes before removing the bread and placing on a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.5 calories, Carbohydrate 31.4 g, Cholesterol 37.2 mg, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 126.5 mg, Sugar 11.8 g
MACHINE SHED APPLESAUCE SWEET BREAD
Machine Shed restaurant serves this with all of their meals. Super addictive especially with the nice crunch on top.
Provided by PrimQuilter
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 2 loaves
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease bottoms and sides of 2 8x4x2 pans.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter in large bowl with mixer for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and beat until mixed well.
- Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Beat in applesauce.
- Beat in flour until combined.
- Divide mixture between prepared pans.
- Sprinkle tops of each with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes, remove from pans and cool completely.
- Cut in 3" squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2429.4, Fat 104.1, SaturatedFat 62.4, Cholesterol 570.4, Sodium 2956.3, Carbohydrate 347.8, Fiber 7.4, Sugar 163.9, Protein 32.3
APPLESAUCE BREAD III
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select White Bread cycle; press Start.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.5 calories, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 2.5 mg, Fat 1.6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 105.5 mg, Sugar 7.3 g
SWEET MOIST APPLE BREAD
Soooo yummy! Everyone will beg for seconds. This bread makes your entire house smell like heaven, so bake it right before you have guests over. Sometimes I like to double the topping and push some into the bread batter. Also, I use Rome apples when I make this. Splat!
Provided by Marlie22
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Beat 1/2 cup softened butter with 1/2 cup white sugar and sucralose sweetener in a bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, applesauce, vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice until smooth.
- Mix 2 cups flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into butter mixture, alternating with buttermilk until just combined. Fold in chopped and shredded apples and walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Mix 1/3 cup flour, rolled oats, 2 tablespoons white sugar, brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl; cut in 3 tablespoons cold butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295.2 calories, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 59.2 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 249.1 mg, Sugar 17.9 g
IRISH APPLESAUCE SODA BREAD
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In small bowl, combine buttermilk, applesauce and butter.
- Add applesauce mixture to flour mixture; stir until dough forms a ball.
- Turn out onto floured surface and knead raisins into dough.
- Pat dough into 7-inch round and place in sprayed 8-inch round baking pan; cut ¼-inch deep cross into top of dough and brush with milk.
- Bake 35 minutes at 375 degrees, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, invert onto wire rack, turn right side up, and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Fat 1, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 2.6, Sodium 325.9, Carbohydrate 18, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 4.2, Protein 2.4
More about "apple sauce sweet bread recipes"
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BREAD | KING ARTHUR BAKING
SPICED APPLESAUCE BREAD | BAKED BREE
APPLE SAUCE SWEET EGG BREAD RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
SPICED APPLE BREAD (EASY QUICK BREAD) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
THE BEST APPLE BREAD RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
APPLESAUCE BREAD - EASY AND DELICIOUS | SUGAR & SOUL
APPLESAUCE BREAD | PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
APPLESAUCE BREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
16 EASY RECIPES WITH APPLESAUCE - INSANELY GOOD
3 INGREDIENT APPLE BREAD (NO YEAST, EGGS, BUTTER OR OIL)
APPLE BREAD - THE BEST HOMEMADE RECIPE - CHOCOLATE COVERED …
EASY CINNAMON APPLESAUCE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY HOMEMADE APPLE BREAD RECIPE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
APPLE CINNAMON BREAD RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
APPLESAUCE BREAD RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
APPLE BREAD - THE SEASONED MOM
APPLESAUCE BREAD RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
APPLESAUCE BREAD - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
APPLE CINNAMON BUTTERMILK BREAD WITH APPLE SPICE GLAZE - SWEET …
CINNAMON APPLESAUCE BREAD - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
APPLESAUCE BREAD (NO EGGS, NO BUTTER, NO MILK!) - THE BIG MAN'S …
APPLESAUCE BREAD (WITH CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER!) - AVERIE COOKS
23 SWEET BREAD RECIPES THAT YOU NEED TO TRY | TASTE OF HOME
APPLE BREAD MADE WITH APPLE SAUCE - MESS FOR LESS
APPLESAUCE AND SPICE BREAD RECIPE (WHOLE WHEAT, MAPLE …
APPLESAUCE BREAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
APPLE BREAD - HOUSE OF YUMM
APPLE BREAD - WITH CINNAMON, BROWN SUGAR & CHUNKS OF APPLE
APPLE BREAD - CELEBRATING SWEETS
QUICK APPLE BREAD RECIPE WITH CINNAMON SUGAR - A SIDE OF SWEET
SWEET POTATO APPLE BREAD | HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
CINNAMON APPLESAUCE BREAD - THRIVING HOME
CREAM CHEESE FILLED APPLE BREAD RECIPE - COOKING LSL
EASY CINNAMON APPLE SWEET QUICK BREAD RECIPE - MELANIE COOKS
APPLE BREAD PUDDING WITH VANILLA SAUCE (+ VIDEO) - OH SWEET BASIL
MOIST APPLESAUCE BREAD (W/WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR ... - COOKING …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make applesauce bread?Directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs and milk; beat well. Sift in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt; stir until smooth. Fold in the pecans.
How do you make apple bread with pecans?In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs and milk; beat well. Sift in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt; stir until smooth. Fold in the pecans. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
What is the recipe for Apple Loaf?Beat in eggs, applesauce, vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice until smooth. Mix 2 cups flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into butter mixture, alternating with buttermilk until just combined. Fold in chopped and shredded apples and walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
What is applesauce bread made of?Applesauce bread is much healthier than many other quick bread recipes, and this recipe creates super flavorful and moist applesauce bread. In addition to the nutritious applesauce, this applesauce bread is also made with Greek yogurt, and it has some whole wheat flour in it. The spices used to create this masterpiece are cinnamon and nutmeg.