APPLE SAUSAGE QUICHE
This cheese and sausage quiche is slightly sweet from the chopped apple. Prebaking the pastry, without the filling, ensures a crisp crust. I found this recipe in a Southern Living cookbook. We enjoyed it!
Provided by SweetsLady
Yield 1 quiche, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Fit pastry into 9 inch quiche dish. (I used a pie pan). Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork. Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
- Combine apple, and next 3 ingredients; toss well. Cook apple mixture and onion in butter in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until onion is tender. Remove from heat, and cool 20 minutes.
- Brown sausage in large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is done; drain well. Combine eggs and next 3 ingredients in large bowl. Add apple mixture and sausage to egg mixture; stir well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pastry shell. Gently stir in cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 35 minutse or until cheese melts and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
APPLE-SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE
This recipe comes from my dear friend Whitney. It's always a hit at our brunch get togethers. A delicious variation on the traditional quiche!
Provided by NolansMom
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Fit piecrust into a 9 ½-inch deep-dish pieplate.
- Fold ends under, and crimp.
- Prick bottom and sides of piecrust with a fork. Bake at 400 for 8 minute.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
- Combine sausage, cheese, and next 5 ingredients; spoon into prepared crust.
- Beat eggs and milk at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Pour over sausage mixture; sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake at 325 for 50 minutes before serving.
- In a skillet, brown sausages until no longer pink. Drain and cut into small pieces; place in the pie shell. Sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs; add cream and nutmeg. Pour over cheese. , Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485 calories, Fat 42g fat (23g saturated fat), Cholesterol 223mg cholesterol, Sodium 505mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 12g protein.
APPLE-SAUSAGE-CHEDDAR BREAKFAST BAKE
Apple pie filling, fresh apples and breakfast sausage links make this yummy do-ahead egg bake extra yummy!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, breaking up with spoon, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pie filling and apples. Spread mixture evenly in baking dish. Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and eggs with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour evenly over cheese.
- Bake 30 to 37 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 150 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 590 mg, Sugar 16 g, TransFat 1 g
APPLE, CHEDDAR, AND BACON QUICHE
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press pie crust into the bottom and up the sides of an 11-inch tart pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble.
- Heat bacon grease in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add apple and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in bacon.
- Whisk milk, sour cream, eggs, sea salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Layer apple mixture, Cheddar cheese, and egg mixture in the prepared crust. Sprinkle sage over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 30 to 40 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28.7 g, Cholesterol 97.7 mg, Fat 28.2 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 11.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.4 g, Sodium 710.6 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
APPLE, CHEDDAR AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Divide sausage in half and shape into flat patties slightly bigger than the diameter of each bread slice. Place patties in hot skillet and cook about 8 minutes, turning once, until pork is no longer pink in center. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Drain fat from skillet and wipe out with a wadded paper towel.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Break each egg into skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired. Cook until whites of eggs are set. Flip eggs so yolks face down (flip eggs away from you to avoid being splashed with hot oil). Use tip of spatula to pierce each yolk. Cook eggs 1 minute or until yolks are set. Remove eggs from skillet and place directly on top of sausage patties on paper towels.
- Spread 2 tablespoons apple butter on one side of 2 bread slices. Top each slice with sausage and egg. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese. Cover with remaining bread slices. Spread half of the butter over the top slices of bread.
- In same skillet, place sandwiches butter sides down. Spread remaining butter over top slices of bread. Cook uncovered over medium heat about 5 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. With spatula, carefully turn sandwiches over. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 730, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 315 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 21 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 1240 mg, Sugar 18 g, TransFat 1 g
More about "apple sausage cheddar quiche recipes"
RECIPE FOR APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE | BED AND …
Servings 6-8Category Quiches
RECIPE: APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE - THINK TASTY
Servings 6Total Time 1 hr 15 minsAuthor Bnbfinder
APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE
4.8/5 (6)Calories 295 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
SAUSAGE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHEDDAR APPLE SAUSAGE BISQUICK BREAKFAST BAKE - TEACHER
APPLE, SAUSAGE & CHEDDAR QUICHE | BREAKFAST RECIPES, RECIPES, …
RECIPE: APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE
SAUSAGE AND GREEN APPLE QUICHE RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE
SAUSAGE, APPLE, AND CHEDDAR QUICHE | SAUSAGE QUICHE RECIPES, …
SAUSAGE APPLE & CHEDDAR QUICHE
APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE - BIGOVEN
SAUSAGE, APPLE, AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - MY CASUAL PANTRY
SAUSAGE AND GREEN APPLE QUICHE | SWEET + SAVORY COMBO OF FLAVOR!
RECIPES > MAIN DISH > HOW TO MAKE APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR …
RECIPE FOR APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE | BED AND BREAKFAST …
SAUSAGE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE
CHEDDAR AND PORK, APPLE AND MAPLE SAUSAGE | METRO
APPLE CHEDDAR QUICHE - SIMPLE JOY
APPLE CHEDDAR QUICHE - AWAY FROM THE BOX
SHOWSTOPPING APPLE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE — MARLEY'S MENU
CHEESE QUICHE - HAM AND APPLE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
APPLE-SAUSAGE-CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
APPLE CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
RECIPE: APPLE, SAUSAGE, AND SMOKED CHEDDAR BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
SIMPLE SAUSAGE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SAUSAGE AND APPLE CHEDDAR BISCUIT BAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SOUTHERN SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
CRUSTLESS SAUSAGE - APPLE QUICHE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
CRUSTLESS APPLE AND SAUSAGE QUICHE: A HEALTHIER QUICHE OPTION
APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE - AMERICANRECIPES.EU
APPLE SAUSAGE CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE
APPLE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE WITH OLIVE OIL AND THYME CRUST
APPLE, SAUSAGE & CHEDDAR QUICHE - HEALTHY BY 40
SAUSAGE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SAUSAGE AND APPLE PIE IN A CHEDDAR CRUST - KING ARTHUR BAKING
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #breakfast #eggs-dairy #eggs #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love