SPICY THAI SHRIMP PASTA
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rice vermicelli, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium bowl, toss together rice vermicelli, tomato, green onions, shrimp, and peanut sauce. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564 calories, Carbohydrate 52.4 g, Cholesterol 230 mg, Fat 19.3 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 46.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 375.5 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
ASIAN SHRIMP AND PASTA
- .Place cooked pasta in a large bowl. Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Drizzle over pasta. Add green onions, water chestnuts, & cilantro to pasta; toss.
- Sauté ginger & garlic in hot oil 1-2 minutes, do not let it turn brown. Add shrimp, lime juice, & pepper. Cook & stir 3-5 minutes, just until shrimp turn pink. Add to pasta; toss well.
- To serve, top with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395.3, Fat 13.2, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 95.5, Sodium 948.1, Carbohydrate 49, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 4.4, Protein 21.9
ASIAN SHRIMP STIR-FRY
Cook our Asian Shrimp Stir-Fry in just half an hour. This Asian Shrimp Stir-Fry is full of vegetables and pasta tossed in a fantastic stir-fry sauce.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix first 4 ingredients until blended; set aside for later use. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 min. Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 min. or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta. Add to shrimp mixture along with the dressing mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 160 mg, Sodium 1300 mg, Carbohydrate 47 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 9 g, Protein 29 g
THAI SHRIMP AND NOODLES
Shrimp lovers will dive into this speedy skillet dish that gets its Asian flavor from ginger, peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. "My family loves it," writes Ramona Heflin of Farmersville, Ohio, who sent in the recipe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine shrimp and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. , In a small bowl, combine the broth, cilantro, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, ginger and pepper flakes; set aside. In a large skillet, saute carrots and onions in oils for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. , Drain and discard marinade. Add shrimp to vegetables; cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture and peanut butter mixture; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts :
THAI SHRIMP PASTA
I came up with this recipe while my son was home from the Navy. He loves Thai food, and I wanted to make something special but simple. There wasn't a noodle left in the bowl. -Jana Rippee, Casa Grande, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Soak noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large dry skillet over medium heat, toast curry powder until aromatic, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in shrimp, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink., Drain noodles. Add noodles and cilantro to pan; heat through. If desired, serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 361 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 138mg cholesterol, Sodium 284mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SHRIMP PASTA SALAD WITH ASIAN DRESSING
- Note: Cook the pasta & shrimp before starting on the salad.
- Mix the ingredients together for the dressing & set aside.
- Bring the water to a boil the add the vegetables (besides the pepper). Cook for 2 minutes or until tender-crisp. Immediately run under cold water to stop cooking.
- Cover with ice water & let stand for 5 minutes. Drain & combine with pasta, shrimp, & red pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing then top with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442.9, Fat 13.7, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 172.8, Sodium 1551.7, Carbohydrate 45.9, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 5.5, Protein 34.2
ASIAN BOW-TIE PASTA SALAD WITH SHRIMP AND VEGETABLES
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer half of dressing to large bowl. Mix in shrimp and bell peppers; let marinate 15 minutes.
- Cook broccoli stems and florets in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer broccoli to sieve and drain. Cook pasta in same pot of boiling water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool and drain again.
- Add broccoli, pasta and green onions to shrimp mixture. Toss with enough additional dressing to coat. Serve at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours and serve cold.
FIVE-SPICE SHRIMP AND PASTA
- Peel shrimp and cut each one in four or five pieces.
- Mix the five-spice powder with black pepper to taste, and add shrimp, stirring well to coat.
- Bring water for pasta to boil in covered pot.
- Mince garlic, and grate ginger coarsely. Combine garlic and ginger in a small bowl with orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, mustard and hot pepper flakes.
- Combine orange juice mixture and shrimp, and simmer in a pan on top of the stove for about 2 minutes, until shrimp is cooked but not tough.
- Cook pasta. When it is done, drain, and mix with shrimp and sauce.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 489, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 93 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 22 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 519 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 0 grams
ASIAN SHRIMP AND NOODLE SALAD
Looking for an Asian-style dinner tonight? Then check out this rice noodles and shrimp salad filled with veggies that's made quickly in 15 minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cook noodles in boiling water 2 to 3 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir lime juice, fish sauce, peanut butter, sugar, gingerroot, soy sauce, oil and garlic with whisk until smooth; set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together noodles, cabbage, shrimp and pea pods. Add dressing; toss well. Sprinkle individual servings with onions and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 21 g, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 290 mg
More about "asian shrimp and pasta recipes"
BANG BANG SHRIMP PASTA - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.9/5 (32)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4
ASIAN SHRIMP WITH PASTA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (2)Total Time 33 minsServings 6Calories 292 per serving
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and place in a large bowl or on a platter.
- Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Drizzle over pasta. Add green onions and next 4 ingredients to pasta; toss.
- Sauté ginger and garlic in hot vegetable oil 1 to 2 minutes. (Do not brown.) Add shrimp, lime juice, and pepper; cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Add shrimp mixture to pasta mixture, and toss. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately.
ASIAN SHRIMP & VEGETABLE PASTA STIR-FRY | FAMILY FRESH MARKET
ASIAN STIR FRIED SHRIMP AND RICE NOODLES RECIPE — THE MOM 100
INSTANT POT ASIAN SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
BEST SHRIMP SCAMPI RECIPE WITH PASTA – BRING ON THE SPICE
CREAMY CAJUN SHRIMP PASTA - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
ASIAN SWEET CHILI SHRIMP - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
SHRIMP PASTA - EASY SHRIMP AND PASTA - RASA MALAYSIA
SPICY SHRIMP PASTA - RASA MALAYSIA
ASIAN CHILLI GARLIC PRAWNS (SHRIMP) | RECIPETIN EATS
ASIAN GARLIC NOODLES - DAMN DELICIOUS
ONE PAN SIMPLE ASIAN SHRIMP NOODLES - OH SWEET BASIL
ASIAN-INSPIRED SHRIMP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SHRIMP EDAMAME PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
SWEET CHILI SHRIMP PASTA / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - HEALTHY LIFE TRAINER
SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
16 SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
15MIN THAI SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - FIT MEN COOK
JAPANESE-STYLE PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND BROCCOLINI 海老とブロッコ …
ASIAN INSPIRED SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE FROM H-E-B
15 EASY BUT ELEGANT SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES THAT WILL LIVEN ...
ASIAN SHRIMP STIR FRY WITH NOODLES RECIPE | MY EVERYDAY TABLE
EASY & ADDICTIVE ASIAN GARLIC NOODLES RECIPE
10 BEST ASIAN SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
THAI-INSPIRED SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE
CHINESE FIVE SPICE SHRIMP AND PASTA - SHEFFIELD SPICE & TEA CO
10 BEST SHRIMP AND PASTA MAIN DISHES RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOY SAUCE BUTTER PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND SHIITAKES - THE ...
CHINESE STYLE GARLIC SHRIMP & VEGGIES PASTA RECIPE
CHINESE NOODLES WITH SHRIMP RECIPE - TASTE OF RECIPES
ASIAN STIR FRIED SHRIMP AND RICE NOODLES RECIPE
SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
ASIAN SHRIMP VEGGIE PASTA - ART AND THE KITCHEN
ASIAN PASTA SAUCE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
20-MINUTE SHRIMP PASTA, MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE | THE ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #seafood #easy #shrimp #pasta-rice-and-grains #shellfish #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Shrimp noodles in one Pan simple?One Pan Simple Asian Shrimp Noodles. 1 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil or butter. 2 2-3 Cloves Garlic minced. 3 10-12 shrimp uncooked and removed from their shells (thawed if previously frozen. 4 3 Tablespoons Soy sauce. 5 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar. 6 1 egg large, whisked. 7 1 Lemon zested. 8 1 Lime zested. 9 1/2 Lime juiced. 10 1/2 lemon juiced.
How long does it take to cook shrimp and pasta?These classic shrimp and pasta creations add a touch of elegance to both date nights and quick weeknight meals. Most of these top-rated seafood recipes are ready in 45 minutes or less. To save time on prep, check your local market for fresh raw shrimp that come pre-peeled and deveined.
What do you put in Asian shrimp stir fry?This Asian Shrimp Stir-Fry is full of vegetables and pasta tossed in a fantastic stir-fry sauce. Mix first 4 ingredients until blended; set aside for later use. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
Where can I get shrimp and pancetta pasta?Get the Shrimp and Pancetta Pasta recipe at A Cookie Named Desire. Plump shrimp go effortlessly together with creamy alfredo sauce, but the mushrooms sauteed and drenched in a lemon-butter white wine sauce are the real star of the dish. Get the Shrimp Pasta with Butter Mushrooms recipe at Seasoned To Taste.