ATWOOD'S PEPPERED MICRO-WAVE JERKY
Peppered beef jerky made easy! The hardest is 3 days in dry brine. Enjoy professional jerky at 1/4 of the cost. Eat my recipe!!
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Demerara sugar, salt, curing salt, chile pepper, cayenne pepper, and juniper berries. Divide the mixture into 3 equal parts, and place each into its own bowl.
- Mix 2 pounds of meat strips into the mixture of each bowl until evenly coated with the spice mixture. Place all of the meat lengthwise into a large glass or plastic bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 3 days.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). On a large plate, arrange 6 or 8 strips of meat at a time, and place in a microwave oven. Cook for 3 minutes on HIGH. Remove meat strips to a baking sheet, and keep in the warm oven for 3 to 4 hours, or until dry. Do not over dry, jerky should be chewy, not crispy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3.5 g, Cholesterol 71.4 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 1145.8 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
TOMS OVEN MADE HOT PEPPER CHICKEN JERKY
An easy alternative to smoking jerky, this makes a great snack for road trips, fishing trips, or just for snacking. A healthy snack as well. Can use turkey and venison as well. SIDE NOTE: THIS IS A VERY HOT JERKY.
Provided by FlyfishingTom
Yield 1-2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix the salts, peppers, garlic powder and onion powder together and put into a salt shaker with large holes to allow the red pepper flakes to get through; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 150°F.
- Cut chicken into 1/8th inch strips or 1/8th inch cubes (thickness doesn't have to be exact, can be a little thicker).
- On a cutting board, sprinkle each strip evenly and heavily then with a meat mallet, rolling pin or pan, pound mixture into chicken. Turn chicken over and repeat.
- Place strips in single layer on a oven-safe metal cookie cooling rack (fine mesh or closely spaced bars work best).
- Cook chicken until dry but not brittle, 4 to 5 hours, rearranging once.
- Cooking times for turkey or venison are the same.
- Refrigerate for storage.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510.1, Fat 5.9, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 263.3, Sodium 10761.2, Carbohydrate 2.3, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 0.6, Protein 105.2
More about "atwoods peppered micro wave jerky recipes"
10 BEST PEPPERED BEEF JERKY RECIPES | YUMMLY
MICROWAVE BEEF JERKY RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
PEPPERED BEEF JERKY RECIPE (STEP BY STEP) | BEEF JERKY …
DRIED CHILE PEPPER RECIPES AND COOKING WITH DRIED CHILE PEPPER
ATWOOD'S PEPPERED MICRO-WAVE JERKY RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
SMOKED PEPPERED BEEF JERKY RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
HOW TO COOK PEPPERED SMOKED JERKY ON A PIT BOSS GRILL
PEPPERED PORK JERKY RECIPE - INTROPROPERTY.COM
10 BEST BEEF JERKY LIQUID SMOKE RECIPES - YUMMLY
OBERTO CATTLEMAN'S CUT PEPPERED BEEF JERKY, 10 OZ
AMAZING JERKY: AMERICA'S FAVORITE JERKY RECIPES BY FREDA COHEN
MEAT AND POULTRY -- ATWOOD'S PEPPERED MICRO-WAVE JERKY
RECIPES | PIT BOSS® GRILLS
BEEF JERKY - COUNTRY MARKET - DEPARTMENT - ATWOODS
ATWOOD'S PEPPERED MICRO-WAVE JERKY RECIPE
RECIPES AND COOK: RECIPE ATWOOD'S PEPPERED MICRO-WAVE JERKY
WORLD BEST GARLIC COOKING RECIPES : ATWOOD'S PEPPERED MICRO …
BEST LOW CHOLESTROL FOOD BLOG: ATWOOD'S PEPPERED MICRO-WAVE …
RECIPES FOR COOKING WITH OVEN - PAGE 457
HOMEMADE PEPPERED BEEF JERKY RECIPE AND VIDEO | HEY GRILL, HEY
OLD TRAPPER - PEPPERED BEEF JERKY (RECIPE #3)
MICROWAVE BEEF JERKY RECIPE!
MICROWAVE JERKY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MICROWAVE BEEF JERKY RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
MAKE BEEF JERKY IN MICROWAVE OVEN - COOKEATSHARE - RECIPES
DAMN GOOD PEPPERED JERKY RECIPE - BACKCOUNTRY JUNKIE
GARLIC BLACK PEPPER BEEF JERKY - JERKYHOLIC
MICROWAVE BEEF JERKY - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
JERKY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BLACK PEPPER BEEF JERKY ~ THE RECIPE BANDIT
MICROWAVE BEEF JERKY RECIPE BY ADMIN | IFOOD.TV
You'll also love