APPLE PIE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth. Add flour, 5 teaspoons sugar, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; mix until dough comes together.
- Roll dough into a 1/4-inch thick round on a floured work surface. Cut out 48 circles with a cookie cutter.
- Top 24 dough circles with a teaspoon of apple pie filling. Cover with remaining 24 dough circles. Crimp edges with a fork to seal. Arrange cookies on lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, 23 to 29 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. Roll warm cookies in sugar and cinnamon mixture until coated. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159.3 calories, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 28.1 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 124.1 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES
These mini-apple pies are a sure hit and a perfect use for apples in the fall. They look great on a cookie plate and taste great! If any apple mixture remains, it can be served warm over vanilla ice cream!
Provided by SunnyDaysNora
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add apples; toss until coated with butter. Stir in brown sugar, white sugar, lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves; cook and stir until apples have softened and sugars have melted, about 5 minutes. Bring to a boil.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a bowl. Stir cornstarch mixture into the apple mixture; cook and stir until apple mixture is thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Roll out 1 sheet of pie crust on a work surface with a rolling pin; cover with half of the cooled apple mixture. Roll out a second sheet of pie crust with a rolling pin; slice into 1/2-inch wide strips with a sharp knife. Weave pie crust strips together over apple mixture to create a lattice top.
- Flour a round cookie cutter or drinking glass. Press cookie cutter through dough to create 12 round pies. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is cooked through a golden brown, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining pie crusts and apple mixture; place on a second baking sheet. Bake in the oven until crust is cooked through a golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a mixing bowl; add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir in milk slowly until desired consistency is reached; drizzle over cooled pies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.5 calories, Carbohydrate 27.8 g, Cholesterol 5.2 mg, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 209.8 mg, Sugar 11.4 g
AWESOME APPLE PIE-LETS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium nonstick pot on the stove, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt with 1/2 cup cold water. Mix until the ingredients dissolve. Add apples and stir. Bring to medium-high heat and, stirring frequently, cook until apples have softened, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and, stirring often, cook until thick and gooey, 1 to 2 additional minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool. This is your pie filling.
- Prepare a large baking sheet by lining it with foil and/or spraying it with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Place egg roll wrappers flat on a dry surface. Set out a small dish of water. Dip your finger into the water, and run it along all of the wrapper edges. Repeat as needed while preparing your pockets, as it will help seal them. Starting 1/2 inch from the bottom, place about 1/3 cup pie filling along the bottom half of each wrapper, leaving a 1/2-inch border on the sides.
- Fold the top 1/2 of each wrapper over the filling, so that the top edge meets the bottom and the filling is encased with a border on 3 sides. Dab each border with water, and fold each inward about 1/4 inch to lightly seal. Press firmly along the borders with the prongs of a fork to seal completely.
- Carefully transfer to the baking sheet. Repeat this process with remaining wrappers and filling, leaving you with 6 pie-lets.
- Spray the top of each pocket with 3 sprays butter. Bake in the oven until the edges begin to brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Top with additional cinnamon and whipped topping, if using. Dig in!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Fat 0.5 grams, Sodium 156 milligrams, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fiber 1.25 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 10.5 grams
MOST AWESOME APPLE PIE IN THE WHOLE WORLD
This is my great-grandmother's apple pie recipe. It has a delicious crumble topping and just enough spice. The pie is better (obviously) with a home-made bottom crust. I use the "most incredible no fail pie crust" recipe also available on recipezaar. It's really not that hard and you can make it a week ahead of time and roll it out when you need it. Prep time does not include making pie crust.
Provided by lauren losefast
Yield 1 pie, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- combine apples with white sugar, cinnamon, and 1 Tablespoon flour.
- pour apple mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- cut together 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1 cup flour until crumbly.
- pour crumble mixture on top of apples. Pack down slightly with fingers.
- Bake at 400 F for 50-60 mins, until topping is a medium golden brown.
- If the edges of your crust begin to look more cooked than the middle of the pie, you may cover the edges with foil for the last 20 minutes.
- let sit for 15 minutes before serving (to allow the pie to firm up).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 465.8, Fat 19.3, SaturatedFat 9.2, Cholesterol 30.5, Sodium 205.2, Carbohydrate 72.3, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 46.4, Protein 3.4
More about "awesome apple pie cookies recipes"
APPLE PIE COOKIES - OLGA'S FLAVOR FACTORY
THE BEST APPLE PIE RECIPES IN THE WORLD I TASTE OF HOME
APPLE PIE COOKIES - SOBEYS INC.
APPLE PIE COOKIES RECIPE WITH CRUMB TOPPING - EATING …
APPLE PIE COOKIES - SAFEWAY
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES - FEEDNO
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES – GRANDMA’S RECIPES
APPLE PIE COOKIES - GREEDY GOURMET
APPLE PIE COOKIES RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES | RECIPESTY
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES - SISINAD.COM
APPLE PIE COOKIES | THESE COOKIES ARE FLAKY AND SO EASY TO MAKE
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES – GRANDMA'S RECIPES
THIS APPLE PIE COOKIES RECIPE WILL MAKE YOUR MOUTH
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES – FASTINHAND RECIPES
APPLE PIE COOKIES - PINCH OF NOM
THE BEST EVER APPLE PIE COOKIES - JESSICA'S KITCHEN
BETTER THAN APPLE PIE COOKIE RECIPE | THE NIGHT TIME COOK
APPLE PIE COOKIES - PREPPY KITCHEN
APPLE PIE COOKIES - THE DIARY OF A REAL HOUSEWIFE
APPLE PIE COOKIE RECIPE - GENERATIONS OF SAVINGS
APPLE PIE COOKIES - BROOKLYN FARM GIRL
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES | RECIPE | BREAKFAST DESSERT, CHRISTMAS ...
RECIPETHING - AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES | RECIPE | APPLE PIE COOKIES, CHERRY …
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES POPULAR RECIPES
AWESOME COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES | PUNCHFORK
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
AWESOME APPLE COOKIES - 8 RECIPES - KEYINGREDIENT
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES - HELLEME.COM
APPLE PIE COOKIES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES | RECIPE - PINTEREST
AWESOME APPLE PIE - RECIPE #18201 - FOODGEEKS
AWESOME APPLE PIE COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
EASY APPLE "PIE" WITH PIE CRUST COOKIES | FEASTING AT HOME
EASIER APPLE PIE COOKIES - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
MINI APPLE PIE COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD HOUSE
20 AWESOME APPLE COOKIE RECIPES (ALL TYPES) - HOME STRATOSPHERE
You'll also love