THE BEST BACON CHEESEBURGER
While we love a grilled burger, this one is our go-to for all seasons. Instead of making a typical patty, we smash the meat in a super-hot cast-iron pan to get crispy, ruffled edges. Once you smash your burgers this way, you'll never go back! We top them with all the fixings, including our perfectly balanced special sauce. It's what we consider an iconic burger.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, relish and vinegar in a small bowl; set aside.
- Working in batches if necessary, add the bacon to a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Cook, flipping halfway through, until crisp and golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a nonstick baking sheet. Discard the bacon fat (or save for another use) and wipe the skillet clean but do not wash. Heat over medium-high heat until very hot, about 5 minutes.
- Add the buns split-side up to the baking sheet with the bacon and bake until the buns are toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Loosely form the beef into 4 balls. Add one ball of beef to the skillet and press firmly to flatten with a large flat metal spatula for 10 seconds, then gently remove the spatula. Sprinkle the patty generously with salt; repeat with the remaining beef balls, cooking in batches if necessary. Let cook, undisturbed, until well browned on the bottoms, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the patties, sprinkle with more salt and top each with a slice of Cheddar. Continue cooking until the cheese is melted around the edges and the bottoms are browned, about 2 more minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the bun tops. Serve the patties on the bottom buns topped with the bacon, onion, tomato and lettuce.
A terrific recipe for moms with young kids and busy lives, this simple, inexpensive dish is made with handy ingredients and takes just a short time. Best of all, kids will go absolutely crazy for these darling dinner bites! -Jeri Millhouse, Ashland, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside., Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Freeze option: Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, thaw pastries in the refrigerator for 8 hours. Reheat on a baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440 calories, Fat 16g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 78mg cholesterol, Sodium 1142mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 27g protein.
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Place bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry, stirring occasionally. When the bacon is almost done, add the onion. Cook until the bacon is crisp, and the onion is tender. Remove onion and bacon from the pan with a slotted spoon, and transfer to a food processor. Pulse a couple of times to chop finely. Do not puree. Pour into a large bowl, and mix with steak sauce and ground chuck using your hands. Form into 16 patties.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Place a slice of cheese on top of each one during the last minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 365 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 101.4 mg, Fat 27.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 26.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.6 g, Sodium 735.1 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
IMPOSSIBLY EASY BACON CHEESEBURGER BALLS (WITH MAKE-AHEAD DIRECTIONS)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan.
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except ketchup and mustard, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
- Make-Ahead Directions: Make as directed through step 2. Cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours. Uncover, and bake as directed in step 3.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
CHEESEBURGER CUPS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: refrigerated biscuit, ground beef, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, cheese, topping of your choice
Provided by Tasty
Yield 8 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Crumble and cook the beef in a skillet adding salt and pepper to season. Drain.
- Mix in ketchup, Worcestershire, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Grease a muffin tin, and line 8 cups with the refrigerated biscuits.
- Divide the meat mixture among the 8 cups.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 10-15 minutes, until the biscuit dough is brown.
- Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373 calories, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 20 grams, Sugar 9 grams
LOW-CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with garlic and onion powder until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Spread beef onto the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole pan. Stir in bacon pieces.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined. Stir in 8 ounces Cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the beef and bacon. Top with the remaining 4 ounces cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 594.4 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 268.6 mg, Fat 47.5 g, Protein 38.1 g, SaturatedFat 21.3 g, Sodium 1242.9 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER BOWLS
A bacon cheeseburger is so satisfying--and now you can have all that luscious meaty, cheesy goodness while sticking to your keto goals. With avocado, pickle and even a secret sauce all served over crunchy greens, you won't miss the bun for a second.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For the dressing: Whisk the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, coconut aminos, hot sauce and paprika together in a small bowl.
- For the salad: Place the bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, turning occasionally with tongs, until the bacon is golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onions to the same skillet with the bacon fat, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are golden brown, watching carefully and stirring more often toward the end of cooking time to prevent burning, 12 to 15 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the onions to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add the beef to the same skillet with the remaining fat, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, raise the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring and breaking up the meat, until it is cooked through and browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Divide the romaine, tomatoes, avocado and pickles among 4 bowls. Drizzle each with 1 to 2 tablespoons dressing. Top each with a fourth of the beef and caramelized onions. Crumble the reserved bacon and divide among the bowls. Sprinkle each with cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480, Fat 37 grams, SaturatedFat 12 grams, Cholesterol 100 milligrams, Sodium 850 milligrams, Carbohydrate 12 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 28 grams, Sugar 4 grams
BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
This was a last minute creation I made when trying to use up some hamburger that was about to overstay its welcome in my fridge. This is a great comfort food!
Provided by sbera007
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. (When cool crumble and set aside.).
- While bacon is cooking chop and peel (if desired) potatoes. Boil in salted water until tender, but not overdone.
- Drain grease from bacon skillet and add onion, green pepper, garlic,ground mustard, and Worcestershire, ground beef and salt/pepper to taste.
- Cook until beef is no longer pink.
- In a medium bowl combine soup, milk, cheese, and sour cream.
- In a large bowl combine drained potatoes, crumbled bacon, drained hamburger, and soup mixture. Add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Grease a 9 by 13 glass pan with non stick spray. Add potato and hamburger mixture. Top with french fried onions.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350.
BACON CHEESEBURGER BUNS
This is a fun way to serve bacon cheeseburgers without all the fuss of assembling the sandwiches to serve a gang. These convenient packets can be dipped into ketchup or barbecue sauce as you eat them. -Marjorie Miller, Haven, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add milk, sugar, shortening, eggs, salt and 3-1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough., Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. , Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add bacon and cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Remove from the heat., Preheat oven to 400°. Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into fourths. Roll each portion into an 12x8-in. rectangle; cut each into six squares. Place 1/4 cup meat mixture in the center of each square. Bring corners together in the center and pinch to seal. , Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 9-11 minutes. Brush with butter. If desired, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve warm, with ketchup if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310 calories, Fat 17g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 720mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
More about "bacon cheeseburger cups recipes"
BACON-RANCH CHEESEBURGER CUPS - MY FEARLESS KITCHEN
4/5 (1)Category MainServings 6Total Time 30 mins
- Add ranch mix, bacon, and shredded Cheddar cheese to ground beef. Cook on low until heated through and cheese starts to melt.
- Separate each biscuit into two thinner parts. Gently press each biscuit half into a circle, approximately 5 inches across. Press each biscuit half into a muffin pan. (You'll have 2 extra biscuits. Cook those according to package direction and have them on the side or for breakfast tomorrow!)
BACON CHEESEBURGER BISCUIT CUPS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (5)Category LunchServings 8Total Time 55 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 16 nonstick muffin cups (2 3/4x1 1/4-inch) with cooking spray; set aside. Reserve 16 cheese quarters for topping biscuits; refrigerate.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Decrease heat to low; add 1/2 cup of the bacon and remaining cheese quarters. Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Carefully separate each biscuit into 2 thin rounds to make 16 total rounds. Firmly press 1 biscuit round in bottom and up side of each muffin cup, forming 1/4-inch rim.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly into biscuit cups. Brush water on edges of biscuit cups. Sprinkle edges with sesame seed.
BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
5/5 (5)Total Time 25 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 276 per serving
- Add beef, salt and pepper to a large skillet on high heat and crumble as you cook, 6-8 minutes then stir in the Worchestershire sauce and turn off the heat to let cool for 5 minutes.
BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPS RECIPE - DARCYANDBRIAN.COM
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BACON CHEESEBURGER BOWLS - THE SKINNYISH DISH
BACON CHEESEBURGER BITES + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
BEST CHEESEBURGER CUPS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHEESEBURGER …
BACON CHEESEBURGER BITES - A SOUTHERN SOUL
ULTIMATE BACON CHEESEBURGER DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPS | KETODIET BLOG
BACON CHEESEBURGER PASTA BAKE - DRIZZLE ME SKINNY
BACON CHEESEBURGER BISCUIT BITES WITH PUB SAUCE - PLAIN CHICKEN
BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
1/5 Category BakedCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
BACON CHEESEBURGER BAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ONE POT BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
BACON CHEESEBURGER BOMBS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BACON CHEESEBURGER BISCUIT CASSEROLE - MANDY IN THE MAKING
BACON CHEESEBURGER BOWLS - MY TABLE OF THREE
BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
DELICIOUS BACON CHEESEBURGER PIE RECIPE - COOGAN'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE BACON CHEESEBURGER | RECIPE : BBQGUYS
BACON CHEESEBURGER TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN …
THE BEST KETO CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE - BY MY KETO KITCHEN
BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPCAKES - THE RECIPE REBEL
BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPS | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, FOOD
THE ULTIMATE BACON CHEESEBURGERS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BACON CHEESEBURGER PASTA SKILLET - PRACTICALLY HOMEMADE
BACON CHEESEBURGER BISCUIT CUPS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER - THE BEST KETO RECIPES
BACON CHEESEBURGER POCKETS - SPRINKLE SOME SUGAR
EASY BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
BACON CHEESEBURGER BISCUIT CASSEROLE - THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPCAKES - DRIZZLE ME SKINNY!
BOURBON BACON CHEESEBURGERS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BACON CHEESEBURGER POCKETS - THE SEASONED MOM
BACON JALAPEñO CHEESEBURGER TOT CUPS – OLD CROC CHEESE
KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER CUPS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a bacon bacon burger?It's what we consider an iconic burger. Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, relish and vinegar in a small bowl; set aside. Working in batches if necessary, add the bacon to a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Cook, flipping halfway through, until crisp and golden, about 10 minutes.
How to cook cheeseburger patties in the oven?Cook ground beef on medium heat until no longer pink. Add ketchup, Worchestershire sauce, salt, pepper and 1/2 of bacon. Stir to incorporate all ingredients. Place Phyllo cups on a baking sheet. Fill each cup with a heaping spoonful of cheeseburger mixture. Place in oven and bake for 8 minutes or until cups are crispy.
How to make cheeseburger Cups with ketchup?Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside. Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until cups are golden brown. Can you freeze Cheeseburger Cups?
What is the best way to cook ground beef and bacon?Set oven to 375 degrees. Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces. Cook in skillet until crispy. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Dice bacon into smaller pieces. Set aside. Remove any additional grease in skillet. Cook ground beef on medium heat until no longer pink. Add ketchup, Worchestershire sauce, salt, pepper and 1/2 of bacon.