- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels; crumble and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and add to cooked mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in about 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings and remove from heat.
- Add the cheese cubes and beaten eggs; toss until the cheese is melted and the eggs have coated the noodles. Sprinkle in the crumbled bacon and stir; serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515.5 calories, Carbohydrate 44.8 g, Cholesterol 156.5 mg, Fat 25 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 27.1 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 1097.9 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
SPAGHETTI WITH EGGS AND BACON
Most folks are surprised to see this combination of ingredients. But I usually make a big batch because it always disappears in a hurry.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in a 6-qt. stockpot. In a small saucepan, whisk eggs and cream until blended. Cook over low heat until a thermometer reads 160°, stirring constantly (do not allow to simmer). Remove from heat; stir in cheese., Drain spaghetti; return to stockpot. Add sauce and bacon; toss to combine. Serve immediately. If desired, sprinkle with additional cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 486 calories, Fat 21g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 238mg cholesterol, Sodium 611mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI
I found this recipe in an old Italian cookbook. It's really easy to make and best of all it will be absolutely DEMOLISHED at the table. Especially by the kids. Enjoy!
Provided by Brett Lee
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring some salted water to the boil in a large pot for cooking the spaghetti.
- In a medium bowl lightly break and stir eggs with a fork and fold in about 1-1/4 cups of cheese.
- Slice the bacon rashers into small cubes or thin strips if you prefer.
- Use the edge of a knife to crush the garlic cloves without breaking them up too much. (You want the garlic cloves to remain reasonably whole)
- In a large skillet over a medium high heat pour the olive oil and add the garlic.
- While the garlic's cooking use a wooden spoon to press down on the cloves to release the flavour.
- After a minute or two add the chopped bacon and cook for about 5 minutes. (Don't let the bacon get crispy).
- When the bacon's cooked remove garlic cloves and turn down to a low heat.
- Cook spaghetti to packet instructions (al dente) and drain.
- In the same pot (used to cook the spaghetti) add a little olive oil and return the cooked spaghetti.
- Mix in the bacon and hot oil, egg and Parmesan mixture and chopped parsley tossing lightly with tongs. (The eggs, bacon and cheese should stick to the pasta) .
- Pour onto a warm dish and garnish with a little leftover parmesan and parsley.
- Serve with piping hot garlic or herb bread-- YUM!
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a separate large pot over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Add the pasta, 1/2 cup reserved cooking water and the parmesan to the pot with the bacon. Cook, stirring and adding more cooking water as needed, until coated; season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, about 4 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Top the pasta with the eggs and chives.
PASTA WITH WILTED GREENS, BACON AND FRIED EGG
The success of this delectably simple weeknight pasta relies on two things: the quality of the bacon, and the sheer amount of freshly ground pepper. The bacon must have ample fat to render out (this is where the sauciness comes from) as well as a hearty, smoky flavor. As for the black pepper, more is more; getting enough of that subtle, floral spiciness will require more than a few turns from the grinder. And yes, there's an egg on top.
Provided by Alison Roman
Categories dinner, lunch, pastas, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until it's just al dente. (It should still have quite a bite to it; you'll finish cooking it in the skillet.) Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until it has rendered all its fat and the pieces are crispy, 5 to 7 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate or bowl, leaving the fat behind in the skillet; set bacon aside.
- Return the skillet with the bacon fat to medium-high heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Fry the eggs, using a spoon to encourage the bacon fat to come up around the whites and cause them to puff slightly. Cook the eggs until the whites are just set and crisped around the edges and the yolk is still bright yellow and runny, about 3 minutes.
- Using a spatula, transfer eggs to another paper towel-lined plate, leaving the bacon fat behind; set eggs aside.
- Return the skillet with the bacon fat to medium heat and add the garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until it's softened and lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Add kale by the handful, letting it wilt between additions, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the kale is totally wilted and softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add pasta and 1/2 cup pasta water to the skillet, using a wooden spoon to scrape up any browned bits on the bottom. Season with salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper. Continue to cook at medium heat, tossing the pasta occasionally, until the sauce has thickened and reduced by about half, about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup pasta water and continue to cook, tossing to encourage the starches to release, until you've got a thick, glossy sauce, about 2 to 3 minutes. (The pasta should also be completely tender at this point.) Add 1/4 cup grated cheese and more freshly ground pepper; toss to coat.
- Divide pasta among bowls and crumble crispy bacon over. Top with additional cheese and a fried egg. Make sure to break the yolk before eating.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 663, UnsaturatedFat 18 grams, Carbohydrate 67 grams, Fat 30 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 28 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Sodium 551 milligrams, Sugar 3 grams, TransFat 0 grams
SPAGHETTI CARBONARA II
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti pasta until al dente. Drain well. Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook chopped bacon until slightly crisp; remove and drain onto paper towels. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon fat; add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and heat in reused large skillet. Add chopped onion, and cook over medium heat until onion is translucent. Add minced garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Add wine if desired; cook one more minute.
- Return cooked bacon to pan; add cooked and drained spaghetti. Toss to coat and heat through, adding more olive oil if it seems dry or is sticking together. Add beaten eggs and cook, tossing constantly with tongs or large fork until eggs are barely set. Quickly add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and toss again. Add salt and pepper to taste (remember that bacon and Parmesan are very salty).
- Serve immediately with chopped parsley sprinkled on top, and extra Parmesan cheese at table.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.1 calories, Carbohydrate 44.7 g, Cholesterol 117.5 mg, Fat 21.1 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 16.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.7 g, Sodium 368.8 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
SPAGHETTI WITH BACON
As children, we always requested this dish for our birthday dinners. Our mother got the recipe from her grandmother. Now I pass on our tasty tradition. -Ruth Keogh, North St. Paul, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente., In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce; bring to a boil., Drain spaghetti; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Spread sauce over top. Bake, covered, 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 498mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
BACON AND EGG PASTA
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and pasta, and cook until pasta is al dente, following manufacturer's instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet. Add garlic, and cook until it begins to sizzle. Remove garlic from the oil, and discard. Add bacon, and cook until crisp, about 4 minutes. Drain off most of the fat. Add wine or water, and cook until slightly reduced, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In large pasta bowl, combine eggs, cheese, parsley, and black pepper.
- Drain cooked pasta, and immediately add to egg mixture. Toss until well coated. Add bacon, and toss to combine. Serve immediately, sprinkled with red-pepper flakes and additional Parmesan.
More about "bacon eggs spaghetti recipes"
SPAGHETTI WITH BACON AND EGGS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (4)Total Time 25 minsServings 4Calories 545 per serving
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI | BETTY'S RECIPES
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI RECIPE
SPAGHETTI WITH BACON AND EGG RECIPE
SPAGHETTI WITH PARMESAN AND BACON RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EGG AND BACON SPAGHETTI - READER'S DIGEST
BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! RECIPE FOR BACON AND EGGS SPAGHETTI
BACON EGG SPAGHETTI RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BACON & EGG SPAGHETTI - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
SPAGHETTI CARBONARA (SPAGHETTI WITH GUANCIALE AND EGGS)
BACON, EGGS AND TOAST SPAGHETTI - HOUSE & HOME
SPAGHETTI WITH CREAMY EGG AND BACON SAUCE RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
SPAGHETTI WITH BACON, EGGS AND TOASTED CRUMBS - SARA MOULTON
BACON-EGG SPAGHETTI - PORK
SPAGHETTI WITH EGGS AND BACON RECIPE
BACON & EGG PASTA CUP RECIPE | CRAZY FRESH
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI – FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN
CRISPY BACON SPAGHETTI WITH JAMMY EGGS & CHIVES | EGGLAND'S BEST
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
BACON & EGGS SPAGHETTI - PORK
EGGS BACON AND PEAS SPAGHETTI RECIPE - SABRINAS ORGANIZING
SPAGHETTI WITH EGG, ONION, AND BACON - LIDIA
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SPAGHETTI AND EGGS | CREATED BY DIANE
BACON AND EGGS SPAGHETTI - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
THE BEST BACON CARBONARA PASTA (5 INGREDIENTS!) - DINNER, THEN …
BACON AND EGG BREAKFAST PASTA | SHARE THE PASTA
SPAGHETTI WITH EGGS AND BACON - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CREAMY DIJON-BACON PASTA SALAD RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
SPAGHETTI WITH BACON AND EGGS - NOODLE RECIPES
LEFTOVER SPAGHETTI WITH EGGS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
HOW TO MAKE EGG AND BACON SPAGHETTI | FOODTALK
BACON PASTA RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
BACON AND EGG SPAGHETTI - VENTURISTS
BACON-EGG SPAGHETTI | RECIPESTY
BACON AND EGG PASTA RECIPE | KITCHN
BACON AND EGG PASTA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
AMAZING SPAGHETTI WITH BACON AND EGG RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to Cook Pasta with bacon and eggs?Beat the eggs, cheese and cream in a bowl, then add the bacon. Pour over the hot pasta in the pan and toss gently until well combined. 4. Return pan to heat and cook over very low heat for ½–1 minute, or until slightly thickened. Serve seasoned with pepper and garnished with herb sprigs.
What is the best way to cook bacon for spaghetti?In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti pasta until al dente. Drain well. Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and set aside. Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook chopped bacon until slightly crisp; remove and drain onto paper towels.
What is the best way to cook spaghetti with eggs?DIRECTIONS Bring some salted water to the boil in a large pot for cooking the spaghetti. In a medium bowl lightly break and stir eggs with a fork and fold in about 1-1/4 cups of cheese. Slice the bacon rashers into small cubes or thin strips if you prefer.
How long does it take to Cook Pasta with eggs?Add the eggs and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, about 4 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Top the pasta with the eggs and chives.