CHEESY BACON JALAPENO DIP
Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Dip is warm, spicy and loaded with your favorite jalapeno popper flavors. Easy to make and always a favorite cheesy appetizer, this Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Dip is the perfect jalapeno dip to feed a crowd.
Provided by Heather - A Wicked Whisk
Number Of Ingredients 12
- To make this Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Dip, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of shredded cheese and a small bit of bacon and diced jalapeno and set aside. Add all of your remaining ingredients to a large bowl and using a hand mixer, mix to combine. Spoon your dip into your baking pan, sprinkle with the reserved shredded cheese and toppings and cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with corn chips, tortilla chips or pita chips.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 48 g, Calories 67.7 kcal, Carbohydrate 0.6 g, Protein 2.1 g, Fat 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Cholesterol 13.9 mg, Sodium 84.9 mg, Fiber 0.1 g, Sugar 0.4 g, UnsaturatedFat 3.3 g
JALAPENO POPPER DIP WITH BACON
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, bacon, corn, and mayonnaise together in a small casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until warm and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433 calories, Carbohydrate 7.6 g, Cholesterol 96.5 mg, Fat 40.2 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 12.4 g, SaturatedFat 19.9 g, Sodium 422.5 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
JALAPENO POPPER DIP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Stir bacon, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onion, and jalapeno peppers together in a bowl; spread into a 9-inch round baking dish.
- Mix crackers, Parmesan cheese, and butter together in a bowl; spread over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 487.9 calories, Carbohydrate 13.6 g, Cholesterol 79.9 mg, Fat 43.7 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 17.6 g, Sodium 675.1 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
This winning dip gets a double dose of bacony goodness in the form of crispy thick-cut nuggets and a splash of flavorful drippings that are mixed into the creamy base. Fresh jalapenos offer up just the right amount of bright heat.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate with a slotted spoon. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
- Mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar, sour cream, milk, vinegar, jalapenos, bacon and reserved drippings in a medium bowl. Spread the mixture in a baking dish and bake until golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with the scallions before serving.
BACON JALAPENO DIP
My friend Cheryl brought this easy, fun dip to a party with slices of baguette bread. It was so delicious and smelled wonderful; everyone was asking for the recipe. There are other recipes similar to this, sometimes called "Jalapeno Popper Dip", but I've never found one that turns out quite as well as this. Most don't include the garlic, which really makes the dish. Enjoy!
Provided by Faux Chef Lael
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Reserve 3 Tbs of bacon and sprinkle on top of dip before baking.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, parmesan, and garlic and stir until smooth.
- Stir in jalapenos, green chilies and bacon.
- Spread dip into a 9″ pie plate or a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and sliced green onions (optional).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dip is bubbly and golden brown at the edges.
More about "bacon jalapeno dip recipes"
BACON JALAPENO POPPER DIP - RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
Ratings 2Calories 419 per servingCategory Appetizer, Snack
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl, but reserve some of the shredded cheeses, chopped jalapenos and cilantro for garnish.
- Mix everything until it is fully combined, then spread into a baking dish. Top with the reserved shredded cheeses.
BACON JALAPENO POPPER DIP RECIPE - BAKING BEAUTY
BACON JALAPENO POPPER DIP | I HEART RECIPES
QUICK AND EASY BEST JALAPENO POPPER DIP WITH BACON …
BACON JALAPEñO POPPER BITES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
ULTIMATE JALAPENO POPPER DIP
JALAPENO BACON QUESO DIP RECIPE - FLAVORITE
10 BEST BACON CREAM CHEESE JALAPENO DIP RECIPES
BACON JALAPEñO POPPER DIP - CAMPING FOOD! - THE …
BEST JALAPEñO POPPER DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
JALAPEñO POPPER DIP WITH BACON (SO EASY!) - AVERIE COOKS
JALAPENO POPPER DIP WITH BACON - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHEESY BACON JALAPENO POPPER DIP - THE CHUNKY CHEF
JALAPEñO CREAM CHEESE DIP (WITH BACON!) | KITCHEN …
BEST BACON-JALAPENO DIP RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2.7/5 (11)Category Appetizer,Bacon,Cheese,Eggs And DairyServings 6-8Total Time 45 mins
JALAPENO POPPER DIP - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
SUPER CHEESY JALAPENO POPPER DIP WITH PANKO - SALTY SIDE DISH …
BEST JALAPEñO POPPER CHICKEN DIP - MOORE OR LESS COOKING
HOT JALAPENO CORN DIP WITH BACON - MY LIFE COOKBOOK
10 BEST COLD JALAPENO DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY BACON JALAPENO CORN DIP - HOST THE TOAST
CROCK POT BACON JALAPENO DIP (JALAPENO POPPER DIP) FOR YOUR PARTY!
BACON, CHEDDAR AND JALAPEñO DIP | DJ FOODIE
JALAPENO POPPER DIP WITH BACON RECIPE - ERHARDTS EAT
JALAPEñO CREAM CHEESE DIP (WITH BACON!) - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
BACON JALAPENO POPPER DIP - LOLLY JANE
BACON JALAPENO POPPER DIP - SUGAR SPUN RUN
JALAPEñO BACON DIP RECIPE - JULIAS SIMPLY SOUTHERN
SLOW COOKER JALAPENO POPPER DIP WITH BACON - HUNNY I'M HOME
BACON JALAPEñO POPPER DIP (WITH VIDEO) - PUDGE FACTOR
JALAPENO POPPER DIP WITH BACON! ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
JALAPENO BACON DIP RECIPE - BOSSRECIPES.COM
BACON PINEAPPLE JALAPENO POPPER DIP - COOKING WITH CARLEE
BAKED CHEESY BACON & JALAPENO DIP - EIS BY FERITTA
REALLY GOOD JALAPEñO DIP - A DELICIOUS AND EASY DIP RECIPE
EASY JALAPEñO POPPER DIP WITH BACON | ALL THINGS MAMMA
JALAPEñO POPPER DIP WITH BACON RECIPE - VINDULGE
JALAPENO POPPER DIP WITH BACON - HERBS & FLOUR
BACONY JALAPEñO POPPER DIP - PEPPERSCALE
CHEESY JALAPENO & BACON POPPER DIP | CHAR-GRILLER
BACON CHEESEBURGER DIP - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
HOT JALAPENO BACON SPINACH DIP - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
#bacon #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #eggs-dairy #pork #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #dips #cheese #meat #peppers
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make bacon and jalapeno cheese dip?Reserve 3/4 cup of shredded cheese and a small bit of bacon and diced jalapeno and set aside. Add all of your remaining ingredients to a large bowl and using a hand mixer, mix to combine. Spoon your dip into your baking pan, sprinkle with the reserved shredded cheese and toppings and cook for 25 minutes.
How to make Jalapeno Popper dip?So let’s talk about how to make jalapeno popper dip. Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise or sour cream, jalapenos, bacon and cheddar cheese. Place the cream cheese mixture in a dish and top with parmesan and breadcrumbs.
What can I do with jalapeno peppers and bacon?Stir Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, bacon, corn, and mayonnaise together in a small casserole dish. Bake in preheated oven until warm and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. You can use canned or fresh corn. If you like your dip to have a little heat, leave some seeds in the jalapenos.
How long do you cook Jalapeno dip?Bake about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until the jalapeno popper dip cheeses are nicely bubbly. Remove and top with the reserved jalapenos and cilantro.