CHICKEN MUSHROOM DIJON
This is a great easy recipe for last-minute guests or a busy weeknight when you want something a little special. You may want to double the sauce and serve it over rice.
Provided by DebbyJean
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Pour milk into a wide, shallow bowl. Spread flour into a separate wide, shallow bowl. Dip each chicken breast half into milk to coat; move to the dish with the flour and press chicken into flour to coat entirely.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Fry chicken in hot oil until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a plate; drain fat from the skillet and return to medium-high heat.
- Melt butter in the skillet. Saute mushrooms in hot butter until softened, about 2 minutes. Pour white wine over the mushrooms. Stir gravy, half-and-half, and mustard with the mushrooms; season with salt and pepper. Bring the liquid to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485.8 calories, Carbohydrate 19.7 g, Cholesterol 106.1 mg, Fat 29.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 33.1 g, SaturatedFat 10.4 g, Sodium 816.9 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
BACON MUSHROOM CHICKEN
"My brother told me this was the best chicken he had ever tasted," writes Kara Cook from Elk Ridge, Utah, "and it's one of my very favorites, too. "Not only is it easy to prepare, but it also looks elegant, tastes spectacular, and never fails to bring raves when I serve it to guests." TIP: Try using any leftover mozzarella cheese to dress up salads, sprinkle on cups of hot chili or make mini pizzas.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; set aside. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle both sides with seasoned salt. Brown in bacon drippings. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. , In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, mayonnaise, corn syrup and onion; spread 1/4 cup over chicken. Top with bacon and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese. , Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with remaining honey mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 586 calories, Fat 27g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 123mg cholesterol, Sodium 956mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 42g protein.
BACON-CHEESE TOPPED CHICKEN
Mushrooms, bacon strips and Monterey Jack cheese top these tender marinated chicken breasts that provide a flavorful dining experience with a just a little fuss. I get compliments whenever I serve them. They're one of my family's favorites. -Melanie Kennedy Battle Ground, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey, 1-1/2 teaspoons oil and lemon juice. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade., Drain and discard marinade from chicken. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in remaining oil on all sides. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish., In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Spoon reserved marinade over chicken. Top with cheeses and mushrooms. Place bacon strips in a crisscross pattern over chicken., Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 789 calories, Fat 53g fat (23g saturated fat), Cholesterol 168mg cholesterol, Sodium 1523mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 45g protein.
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN
I saw a photo of this recipe on Pinterest and found the original recipe posted on the blog "Mommy? I'm Hungry!". The chicken looked so yummilicious that I immediately had to try it. Since I did made a couple of changes to the original recipe when I prepared it, I'm posting it here with my changes so I can remember how I made it.
Provided by Dreamgoddess
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Note: the original recipe called for 1/4 t of salt, 1/8 t of pepper and a dash of paprika. I didn't measure any of these three ingredients when I made the recipe - I just eyeballed it and sprinkled the seasonings on each side of the chicken as it cooked.
- In a resealable bag, combine the mustard, honey, 1 ½ t oil and lemon juice.
- Flatten each chicken breast with a meat mallet and cut each in half; add the chicken to the marinade.
- Seal the bag and marinate the chicken for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Drain the marinade from the chicken.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon.
- When it is done, remove the bacon from the pan and let it drain and cool; crumble when cooled.
- Add the remaining oil to the bacon grease and brown chicken on all sides.
- Sprinkle each side of the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika as it browns.
- Top the chicken with the mushrooms and bacon.
- Add both of the cheeses and the green onions on top of the mushrooms and bacon.
- Cover the pan and cook the chicken on low heat for about 15-20 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383, Fat 21.3, SaturatedFat 9.6, Cholesterol 79.7, Sodium 590.5, Carbohydrate 25.4, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 23.9, Protein 24.1
CHICKEN WITH BACON AND HONEY-DIJON MUSTARD
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon, reserving bacon drippings in the pan. Drain bacon on paper toweling, then crumble and set aside.
- Dredge the chicken pieces with flour, shaking off excess. Place the skillet with the reserved bacon drippings over medium heat, add the chicken and cook until pieces are browned on all sides.
- Transfer chicken to a baking dish. Bake the chicken uncovered at 350ºF., until the juices run no longer pink from the center of the chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, Dijon mustard, curry powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the mixture over the chicken and bake uncovered until tender and the glaze looks lighty browned on top of the chicken pieces.
- Top with crumbled bacon just before serving.
- MY PERSONAL NOTE UPDATED: I have already made the necessary corrections to this recipe according with the review and hope this time will work fine. Thanks for letting me know.
BACON MUSHROOM CHICKEN
Really good, really easy with the great flavor of bacon! Serve with rice or buttered noodles. Note: If you don't want to use heavy cream in the recipe, use 1 teaspoon flour mixed with 2 teaspoons water instead!
Provided by Sara Blanchard
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add chicken, skin side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic. Turn chicken over, season, and lay bacon strips on top. Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm. Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened. Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 773.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 241.1 mg, Fat 60.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 52.7 g, SaturatedFat 25.8 g, Sodium 1011.3 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey, and lemon juice. Set Aside
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken all the way through in 2 Tablespoons of oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms with cooked bacon and 2 Tablespoons of green onions until tender. Remove and set aside. Add chicken breasts to skillet, top with cheese, mushrooms and bacon. Keep on skillet until the cheese is melted.
- When cheese is melted remove from skillet, place on a plate. Spoon some Honey, mustard, and lemon juice sauce over the chicken. Top with the cooked mushrooms and bacon pieces.
- Add more raw green onions and sauce if you would like.
More about "bacon mushroom honey dijon chicken recipes"
PALEO HONEY DIJON CHICKEN W/BACON, MUSHROOMS & SUN …
5/5 (3)Total Time 35 minsServings 4Calories 377 per serving
- Bring a large saucepan or stockpot to medium heat. Add your bacon pieces and saute until crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk, honey and mustard and stir. Add chicken and coat in sauce. Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to a moderate simmer. Turn chicken halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking.
- Once chicken is cooked through, (check with a knife in thickest part of breast) about 15-20 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN RECIPE
Servings 4Calories 326 per serving
BACON MUSHROOM STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE
BACON WRAPPED HONEY DIJON CHICKEN BREASTS - THE …
EASY BAKED HONEY DIJON CHICKEN - CLOSET COOKING
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH BACON AND MUSHROOMS
MIH RECIPE BLOG: BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN 2 - MY RECIPE …
BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN BREAST - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
CREAMY BACON MUSHROOM THYME CHICKEN | THE RECIPE …
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN - MY RECIPE MAGIC
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
BACON HONEY DIJON CHICKEN SANDWICH - CHINDEEP
HONEY DIJON CHICKEN RECIPE - PEG'S HOME COOKING
SLOW COOKER BACON HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
CALORIES IN BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN
CREAMY MAPLE DIJON CHICKEN WITH BACON (PALEO)
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN | RECIPE | HONEY DIJON …
CREAMY BACON HONEY DIJON SKILLET CHICKEN - CLOSET COOKING
CREAMY HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH CRISPY BACON - CAFE DELITES
CREAMY DIJON CHICKEN - CAFE DELITES
CREAMY BACON AND MUSHROOM CHICKEN BREASTS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
BACON MUSHROOM SMOTHERED CHICKEN WITH TANGY HONEY MUSTARD …
BACON, MUSHROOM, AND CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN - SPICY SOUTHERN …
COPYCAT CHEDDAR’S DIJON CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN | RECIPE | BACON STUFFED …
BACON MUSHROOM STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN | RECIPES, BACON STUFFED …
CHEDDARS DIJON CHICKEN MUSHROOM RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION …
BACON MUSHROOM HONEY DIJON CHICKEN | BACON STUFFED …
DIJON CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ALICE SPRINGS CHICKEN RECIPE (OUTBACK COPYCAT) - VALENTINA'S CORNER
CREAMY DIJON CHICKEN WITH BACON AND MUSHROOMS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook chicken breast with mushrooms and bacon?Add the mushroom reserved bacon grease and sauté until browned, lightly season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan, set aside to cool. Gently cut through the center of chicken breasts creating a pocket. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Open the chicken breast, stuff with cheese, mushrooms and bacon. Gently secure pocket with a toothpick.
How to cook chicken in honey mustard sauce?Stuff chicken with cheese, mushrooms and bacon. Gently secure pockets with a toothpick, optional. Brown chicken in skillet and fully cook. Top chicken with remaining bacon, mushrooms and cheese. Drizzle honey mustard sauce over everything. Cover dish with foil and bake. Enjoy! How to make a homemade honey mustard sauce?
What is the best way to cook bacon and chicken?Directions In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, mayonnaise, corn syrup and onion; spread 1/4 cup over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
What is the best way to cook chicken thighs with honey?Directions. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, mayonnaise, corn syrup and onion; spread 1/4 cup over chicken. Top with bacon and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with remaining honey mixture.