BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS IN ZESTY SAUCE
These are so simple to make and so very good to eat! I'm a stay-at-home mom of two girls, and a full time student. I'm always trying new things especially for the slow cooker. This recipe is one of my favorites!
Provided by MegVanderpoel
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Wrap each pork chop in 2 bacon slices to completely cover the pork chop, and secure with toothpicks. Place the wrapped chops onto a broiler pan, and broil until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Mix together the chili sauce, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Place the browned pork chops into the bottom of a slow cooker, and pour the chili sauce mixture over the chops. Spread pineapple chunks over the chops, set the cooker to Low, and cook until very tender, about 6 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Carbohydrate 15.1 g, Cholesterol 56.3 mg, Fat 12 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 643.1 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS AND CAULIFLOWER SHEET-PAN DINNER
Herbed bacon-wrapped pork chops and lemony roasted cauliflower come together in a simple sheet-pan dinner the whole family will love.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray bottom of 18x13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss cauliflower, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the salt and red pepper. Spread cauliflower mixture evenly in sheet pan. Roast 20 minutes; stir.
- Meanwhile, place bacon on microwavable plate. Cover; microwave on High 3 to 4 minutes or just until edges begin to brown but are still soft and pliable.
- Rub pork chops with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with thyme, rosemary and black pepper. Arrange 2 bacon pieces over top of each pork chop, and place in sheet pan with cauliflower, tucking ends of bacon underneath each pork chop.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of pork chop reads at least 145°F. Garnish cauliflower with lemon peel before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 500 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through but still flexible. Wrap two slices of bacon around each pork chop and top with a tablespoon of cheese sauce. Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 108.6 mg, Fat 35.9 g, Protein 29.8 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Sodium 754.3 mg, Sugar 1 g
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS WITH BBQ SAUCE
Absolutely delicious take on pork chops. The chops really benefit from the bacon, making them moist and flavorful. You can also do on the grill if you prefer.
Provided by Charmie777
Yield 4 chops, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On work surface layer slices of bacon side by side. Place each chop on 2 pieces of bacon (picture 2 slices of bacon as the upright part of an H, and the pork chop as the across section). Season with salt and pepper.
- Slather the chops with barbeque sauce. Flip the chops and slather the other side as well, until barbeque sauce is used up.
- Lay a sprig of rosemary on each chop (letting the ends hang over the edge, for easy removal before serving).
- Wrap bacon slices tightly around each chop.
- Prepare broiler pan (or any roasting pan with a rack), by spraying surface with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the meat should register about 150°F
- Turn oven to broil and broil on each side until bacon is crisp.
- Let chops rest for a few minutes. Remove rosemary sprigs before serving.
- If desired, serve with additional warmed barbeque sauce.
- Note: To cook on grill, cook over direct heat for about 5 minutes per side, then transfer to indirect heat and continue cooking until internal temperature is 150°F (about 30 minutes).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.9, Fat 20.1, SaturatedFat 6.9, Cholesterol 134.8, Sodium 486.8, Carbohydrate 11.4, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 8.1, Protein 41.7
EASY BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS
- 1. preheat oven to 350
- 2. season pork chops with salt and pepper (or any other seasoning you like)
- 3. wrap strips of uncooked bacon around the pork chops (make sure the bacon is snug around the pork chop)secure with a tooth pick or two
- 4. heat a small amount of oil on med-high and brown the pork chops on each side (5-8) minutes per side or until you like the color
- 5. place pork chops in a baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes
BACON-SWISS PORK CHOPS
I'm always looking for quick and easy recipes that are impressive enough to serve company. These bacon wrapped pork chops certainly fits the bill. -Keith Miller, Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally. Drain on paper towels; discard drippings., Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder and salt. Add pork chops to same pan; cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Top pork with bacon mixture and cheese. Cook, covered, on low heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 268mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BACON WRAPPED BNLS PORK CHOPS
This is a variation of a couple of reciepes found in one of my many low carb cook books, You may want to Broil these at the end if the Bacon is not quite crisp enough for your tastes, Cut the Onion into 1/4 inch slices then in half for slivers, These Chops are real juicy. Enjoy
Provided by Chef Boy-R quotDiab
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Season Bnls Pork Chops with Salt and Pepper.
- Cut Onion into slivers and place on Top of Pork Chops.
- Add 1/4 of the Red Pepper Skin side Down.
- Cover Red Pepper with Crumbled Brie Cheese and Wrap with 3 Pieces of Bacon, If need be hold Bacon in Place with Toothpicks.
- Bake @ 375 for 35 to 45 Minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 544.6, Fat 33.8, SaturatedFat 14.4, Cholesterol 176.3, Sodium 518.3, Carbohydrate 6.3, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 3.5, Protein 50.9
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around chop holding ends with tooth pick.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes and then remove toothpicks. Turn over and bake another 15 minutes.
- 4. Brush 1/2 of the BBQ sauce on the chops and broil until bacon starts to turn crisp (about 5 minutes). Turn over and brush with remaining BBQ sauce return to broiler and broil about 5 minutes.
- 5. Note: if you use a broiler pan it lets all the greese from bacon drippings collect away from the meat. On the lighter side subs. Turkey bacon for pork bacon.
More about "bacon wrapped bnls pork chops recipes"
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS WITH BACON APPLE GLAZE - THE RECIPE ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Add the bacon and onion and cook, stirring often, until bacon is crispy and onion has softened and browned. Add the garlic, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper and stir. Remove from the pot with a slotted spoon, leaving the bacon grease behind.
- Drizzle oil over both sides of the pork chops and season with salt and pepper. Sear on both sides in a single layer, in the Instant Pot, for about 2-3 minutes or until browned and they move easily. (If they feel stuck, they are probably not quite done). You may have to sear the chops in two sets.
- Turn the Instant Pot off. Add the apple juice to the hot pan, and scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze (You may have to remove the pork chops to do this if you have a lot stuck on, but you add them back in with the juice to pressure cook).
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS IN OVEN | LOW CARB YUM
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425°F then turn and bake another 10-15 minutes or until pork tests done (about 145°F on meat thermometer)
BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
AIR FRYER PORK CHOP RECIPE - BACON WRAPPED - NINJA FOODI ...
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins See details »
BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY | TASTY KITCHEN: A ...
5/5 (1) See details »
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
MAPLE BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS | LEMONS + ZEST
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- For best results and bacon that is crispy, microwave the bacon strips for about 3-4 minutes on a paper towel lined plate. You want to give the bacon a head start if you want it extra crispy. **If you have a pretty powerful microwave, you may want to adjust the time here to 2-3 minutes. In my 1000 watt microwave it takes 7 minutes for a nice and crispy piece of bacon. You know your microwave best!
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, ground mustard and garlic. Wrap two pieces of bacon around each pork chop. Try to allow the ends of the bacon to end up on the underside of each pork chop if possible. If not, give it an extra press to keep it in place.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish sprayed with oil. Brush the maple along each of the pork chops to cover evenly. Turn the pork chops over to get both sides. Re-set the pork chops evenly and place in the oven.
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
GRILLED BARBECUE BACON PORK CHOPS - HOOSIER HOMEMADE
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Main Dish-GrillingTotal Time 30 mins See details »
EASY BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - DANCING THROUGH THE RAIN
4.5/5 (212)Category Anyone Can CookCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- On a plate or cutting board lined with paper towels, lay out your pork chops and top them with fresh pepper (to taste).
- Wrap each pork chop in uncooked bacon slices (the number will vary depending on how large the pork chops are).
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS WITH ROASTED POTATOES FOR TWO ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Place potatoes cut side down in a rimmed baking sheet covered with aluminum foil – the potatoes should take up about ½ of the pan. Place on center rack of the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until just tender. (baking time could be a little longer depending on the size of the potatoes.)
- While potatoes are baking place the bacon on a large plate and weigh the bacon down using another plate – microwave for 3 minutes or until bacon starts to shrivel. (limp but not stiff) place bacon on paper towels to let cool.
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS (THM-S, LOW CARB) | MY MONTANA ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - PLAIN CHICKEN
- Wrap each pork chop with two slices of bacon. Coat bacon-wrapped pork chops with the brown sugar and chili powder mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil the pork chops 2-4 minutes or until they reach 140°F.
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS (QUICK DRY BRINE) - PINCH AND SWIRL
- Arrange pork chops in a single layer on a plate or platter. Rub herb mixture into all sides. Let stand at room temperature to allow flavors to penetrate meat (short dry brine).
- Arrange bacon slices, leaving space around each, on an oven-safe rack placed inside a foil lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup). Bake 10 to 12 minutes depending on the thickness of your bacon (12 to 14 minutes if you prefer very crispy bacon). It should still be pliable when you remove it from the oven; set aside on paper towels to cool slightly. (You'll use the same baking sheet and rack to cook pork chops. No need to replace foil.)
SMOKED BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS · THE TYPICAL MOM
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
5/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 6 See details »
HOW TO COOK BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN ...
See details »
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - BACON TODAY
See details »
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - BONELESS
See details »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #very-low-carbs #main-dish #pork #easy #diabetic #dinner-party #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #pork-chops #pork-loins
You'll also love